- (22)Complete SystemsToyota RAV4
- (127)HeadersToyota RAV4
- (159)Catalytic ConvertersToyota RAV4
- (241)MufflersToyota RAV4
- (1)Exhaust StacksToyota RAV4
- (143)Exhaust TipsToyota RAV4
- (319)Exhaust PipesToyota RAV4
- (216)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsToyota RAV4
- (390)Emission ControlToyota RAV4
- (135)Performance ChipsToyota RAV4
A custom exhaust system has the power to alter your entire driving experience and make your Toyota RAV4 a real thrill giver. Buy superior quality exhaust systems from CARiD, where a huge variety of complete exhaust systems is available for sale. You’ll enjoy choosing from top brands such as MagnaFlow, Borla, Flowmaster, Gibson, Weapon-R, Injen, dB, Onki, Zunden, MBRP, and RBP among others. Custom Toyota RAV4 Exhaust Systems work by increasing exhaust flow, thus enabling a higher volume of exhaust gas to be expelled from the engine at any given time. This leaves the engine free of the choking impurities that inhibited it from operating at its best. As the exhaust gases flow out of the engine, they leave room for clean air and fuel to flow into the engine for power generation. At the same time, the high performance deflectors found in the custom exhaust system block external pressure from reaching the system and robbing it of power. These two actions lead to enhanced power output.
As a result, your RAV4 will be more ferocious on the road and will experience a jump in throttle response and speed. You can hit the accelerator without worrying about your fuel gauge and how much this pleasure action will cost you because the custom exhaust ensures that fuel efficiency is at an optimal level. While previously you would only enjoy cruising speeds at the expense of high fuel costs, you can now drive at cruising speeds and still enjoy higher fuel mileage, not to mention the savings it yields. Your RAV4 engine sound gets a boost too. Out goes the rickety, shrilly hum of the stock exhaust and in its place lands a determined roar that tells of a mighty engine. The power, enhanced fuel economy and power roar are enough reason why any car addict would ditch the stock exhaust for a custom Toyota RAV4 system.
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$238.99 - $796.77
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...Fits 4" exhaust pipesSlash cut rolled tip$55.00 - $595.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Header with Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Header with Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- Flowmaster® Standard Grade Federal Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Standard Grade Stainless Steel Federal Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Catalytic Converter Overall Length: 15.38". Inlet Type A: 6 Bolt Welded Flange. Outlet Type A: 2 Bolt Welded...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelImprove Torque and Throttle Response$235.39 - $601.30
- Weapon-R® Stainless Steel Race HeaderStainless Steel Race Header by Weapon-R®. These free-flowing headers are designed to increase exhaust flow and make as much horsepower and torque as possible.$35.70 - $637.50
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$79.39 - $1,095.80
- PaceSetter® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with Integrated ManifoldDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by PaceSetter®. CARB Compliant: No. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Stainless Steel. PaceSetter Direct-Fit Manifold Catalytic Converters are a direct replacement of original equipment and utilize...Manifold Catalytic Converters are a direct replacement for original equipmentManufactured using mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for a low restriction tubular manifold design$213.80 - $363.18
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$138.73 - $200.28
- Vibrant Performance® Exhaust Manifold FlangeExhaust Manifold Flange by Vibrant Performance®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Vibrant Performance product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just...Made of High Quality MaterialsAvailable in different sizes$39.95 - $389.95
- Hooker® Super Competition Fiber Header GasketSuper Competition Fiber Header Gasket by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$12.89 - $15.41
- Cometic Gasket® Performance Cylinder HeadsPerformance Cylinder Heads by Cometic Gasket®. Cometic MLS Gaskets are comprised of multiple layers of stainless steel providing a even load across the sealing surface. The embossed outer layers of the gaskets meet the demands of...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$8.98 - $70.81
- Magnum Gasket® Exhaust Manifold Gasket SetExhaust Manifold Gasket Set by Magnum Gasket®. You'd better be ready to take the heat if you're going to seal an exhaust manifold, where temperatures can often exceed 1,000°F. You can count on Magnum to offer the best combination...Made of High Quality MaterialsThe best combination of steel layers and high-temp gasket materials$5.48 - $18.76
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Toyota RAV4 Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2008 Toyota RAV4