- Arnage Performance Exhaust Systems
- Azure Performance Exhaust Systems
- Bentayga Performance Exhaust Systems
- Brooklands Performance Exhaust Systems
- Continental Performance Exhaust Systems
- Corniche Performance Exhaust Systems
- Eight Performance Exhaust Systems
- Flying Spur Performance Exhaust Systems
- Mulsanne Performance Exhaust Systems
- S2 Performance Exhaust Systems
CARiD offers a wide range of Bentley exhaust systems to suit even the oldest of Bentley models. By installing a custom Bentley exhaust system in your car, you empower the engine to generate a much higher amount of power than ever before, making your Bentley soar to performance heights you could only dream of. Choose from dozens of complete cat back exhaust systems as well as mufflers, catalytic converters, headers and exhaust tips for the Bentley. We also have a range of exhaust clamps to secure the exhaust system in place, making sure that you won’t ever have to worry about leaks or the exhaust system coming apart. Also available is a variety of exhaust tailpipe kits featuring wide, superior quality rear end pipes to make the evacuation of exhaust gases a smooth affair.
All your favorite exhaust brands are available, and you can count on our exhaust systems to serve you for many years. They all come with either a lifetime warranty or limited lifetime warranty, which covers them for the duration you own and use your Bentley. If immense power and torque are part of what will make you enjoy driving your Bentley, do not leave without a performance header. With any of our Bentley headers, you are guaranteed of double the power gain a Bentley exhaust system is capable of giving you. Our catalytic converters too meet all federal regulations and work to enhance performance and power, while ensuring that your car’s emissions do not pollute the environment unnecessarily. Our mufflers give you full control of how your car sounds. Increase the pitch and tone or make it lower using our range of resonators and mufflers, specially tuned for the Bentley.
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...Fits 4" exhaust pipesSlash cut rolled tip$55.00 - $595.00
- AWE Tuning® Track Edition 304 SS Exhaust SystemTrack Edition 304 SS Exhaust System by AWE Tuning®. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5". Sophisticated sound and impressive performance. Featuring a straight-through design, the Track Edition Exhaust revamps the attitude entirely, providing...Max gains of 7 Hp and 7 Ft/lbs of torque to the crankEngineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning$547.40 - $3,675.40
- AWE Tuning® Touring Edition 304 SS Exhaust SystemTouring Edition 304 SS Exhaust System with Polished Silver Tips by AWE Tuning®. A grin-worthy soundtrack coupled with signature AWE Tuning performance and quality honed over decades of supercar engineering. Let’s get ready to...Max gains of 10 Hp and 19 ft-lbs of torque to the crankSophisticated Touring Edition$547.40 - $4,319.40
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- DynoMax® Dual Pipe KitDual Pipe Kit by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and...Special reducer design allows for a variety of mounting optionsExtra long 16-gauge tailpipe with side exits and a full 2.25-in. or 2.5-in. diameter$138.73 - $200.28
- Hooker® Super Competition Fiber Header GasketSuper Competition Fiber Header Gasket by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$12.89 - $15.41
- Cometic Gasket® Performance Cylinder HeadsPerformance Cylinder Heads by Cometic Gasket®. Cometic MLS Gaskets are comprised of multiple layers of stainless steel providing a even load across the sealing surface. The embossed outer layers of the gaskets meet the demands of...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$8.98 - $70.81
- GReddy® Exhaust GasketExhaust Gasket by GReddy®. Among the most abused systems of your vehicle is the exhaust system. Its components are constantly exposed to extreme temperatures, vibration, corrosion, and thermal shock. These factors normally lead to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and racing lifestyle$4.75 - $23.75
- Spectre Performance® Header Bolt SetUniversal Header Bolt by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$9.96 - $16.60
- Bosal® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Bosal®. Bosal has a comprehensive range of more than 1,000 petrol and diesel catalytic converters, including the latest Euro 4 type-approved units. Manufactured in TUV-certified plants using the latest...Ensures an even distribution of the gas flow in the converter to deliver optimized conversion of harmful gasesConcepts-enhance the reduction of emissions and ensure a high durability$53.39 - $839.06
- ACDelco® Professional Oxygen SensorProfessional Oxygen Sensor by ACDelco®. If your O2 Sensor is not functioning properly, you are robbing yourself of performance and costing yourself money at the gas pump. Let ACDelco’s Professional Oxygen Sensors help. You can...ACDelco Professional Oxygen Sensors earn the name ACDelco by being put through a variety of tests, often under extreme and unusual conditions.Customers can receive better gas mileage with a properly working oxygen sensor.$25.94 - $209.84
- Standard® Oxygen SensorOxygen Sensor by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$9.69 - $207.80
- Bosch® Premium Oxygen SensorPremium Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. A worn-out oxygen sensor can cause engine performance problems and shorten the life of the catalytic converter. Tune-up your vehicle with an Oxygen Sensor from Bosch that is equally efficient in...Improves gas mileageBoosts engine performance$16.20 - $293.22
- Bosch® Wideband Oxygen SensorWideband Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. This sensor utilizes a sophisticated sensing element enabling it to produce a precise output in proportion to the air/fuel ratio. The A/F sensor measures exhaust gas oxygen accurately from as rich...Detects the exact amount of unburned fuel in the exhaust streamOE connectors and OE-style harness for continuous wire from connector to sensor$48.60 - $297.90
- Bosch® Universal Fit Oxygen SensorUniversal Fit Oxygen Sensor by Bosch®. Properly functioning oxygen sensors are important when it comes to your vehicle's fuel efficiency and reducing harmful exhaust emissions. That's why checking for, and possibly replacing, a...Up to 15 % savings in fuel costsReduced CO2 emissions$16.96 - $66.22
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.