Performance Exhaust Systems
- Complete Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Exhaust Stacks
- Exhaust Tips
- Exhaust Pipes
- Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- MagnaFlow®Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust SystemOff-Road Pro Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Off Road Pro-Series is designed for use on vehicles with highly modified suspension systems. Lifted, lowered, air bagged or long travel, the Off Road Pro-Series provides versatility...$313.80 - $661.57
- Invidia®Exhaust HeaderExhaust Header by Invidia®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Invidia product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet your needs and expectations. This...$617.40 - $1,083.60
- Invidia®Racing Exhaust ManifoldRacing Exhaust Manifold by Invidia®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Invidia product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet your needs and...$617.40 - $927.50
- HKS®Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series 409 SS Exhaust System by HKS®. Tubing: 3". Tip Style: E-1. Tip Size: 3.3". Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your...$337.01 - $712.40
- Stainless Works®DownpipesDownpipes by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail using the latest...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$573.56 - $1,027.43
- PERRIN Performance®304 Stainless Steel Exhaust System304 Stainless Steel Exhaust System by PERRIN Performance®. Move up to a powerful performance exhaust system with PERRIN. This top of the line exhaust system delivers not only aggressive throaty growl and unbeatable looks of stainless...$1,071.00 - $1,147.50
- Fabspeed®Primary Sport Catalytic Converter DownpipesPrimary Sport Catalytic Converter Downpipes by Fabspeed®. Eliminate the heavy and restrictive factory catalytic converters with straight-pipe, high flowing stainless steel downpipes for maximum power and an exhilarating sound. Utilize...Made to provide unequaled quality and reliabilityMade with the use of the latest technologies$1,395.00 - $3,195.00
- Invidia®Test PipeTest Pipe by Invidia®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Invidia product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet your needs and expectations. This...Made to boost the performance of your vehicleExpertly crafted from premium materials$46.90 - $595.00
- aFe®Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe Power...Fits 4" exhaust pipesSlash cut rolled tip+1$255.54 - $633.64
- HKS®304 SS Full Dual Series Cat Back Exhaust System304 SS Full Dual Series Cat Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Full independent layout of both right and left banks of V type engines. Full dual layout without 2-1 junction portion like stock exhaust system. Without performance drop due to...$1,011.02 - $1,796.12
- ARK Performance®DT-S Version Exhaust SystemsDT-S Version Exhaust Systems by ARK Performance®. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S premium exhaust...CNC Machined FlangesAll Bolt-on System$1,019.15 - $2,719.15
- ARK Performance®DT-S™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit (SM1801-0103D)DT-S™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by ARK Performance®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 304 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. With the many varieties...$1,784.15
- BBK®Premium Series™ Swap HeadersPremium Series™ Swap Headers by BBK®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". The Coyote swap Long Tube headers are mandrel bent high flow 1 3/4" tubing with 3" collectors, making them perfect for both n/a and boosted builds.$249.99 - $479.99
- ARK Performance®N-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK N-II cat-back exhaust system offers straight-through technology, offset tip design, and large piping diameter. All of this creates a deep, throaty exhaust note...$1,027.65 - $1,444.15
- Flowmaster®Prebend TailpipesPrebend Tailpipes by Flowmaster®. These tailpipes are bare dual-out rear exit pipes and are sold in pairs. Hardware and hangers are not included in kit. Fitments for many popular Classic Cars available.$271.95
- AWE Tuning®Performance Cat-Back Exhaust SystemPerformance Cat-Back Exhaust System by AWE Tuning®. AWE Tuning exhausts have earned praise from owners and the press alike, due to their unique "Jekyll and Hyde" personality. We spend considerable time and effort during development to...$583.91 - $637.09
- Gibson®Performance Exhaust HeadersPerformance Exhaust Headers by Gibson®. Let your engine breathe and gain power and performance with Gibson Performance Headers. These headers will flow much more exhaust than your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds. The increased...$370.95 - $745.50
- Invidia®Q300 Exhaust SystemQ300 Exhaust System by Invidia®. The flat bottom shaped muffler design results in improved high speed aerodynamic performance. The muffler inside contains continuous piping design and use of Advantex material that results in an...$482.30 - $1,302.00
- Stainless Works®Exhaust Header AssemblyExhaust Header Assembly by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail using...304 Stainless steel constructionTIG-welded$1,216.95 - $2,653.35
- Stainless Works®Racing HeadersRacing Headers by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail using the latest...Designed to meet strict quality standards0.375" Laser Cut Flanges$650.75 - $2,443.88
- Weapon-R®Race Stainless Steel Exhaust HeadersRace Stainless Steel Exhaust Headers by Weapon-R®. These free-flowing headers are designed to increase exhaust flow and make as much horsepower and torque as possible.$204.96 - $749.22
- Remus®Sport Exhaust SystemSport Exhaust System by Remus®. Leave your factory exhaust behind and step out of a line with this ultra-powerful sport exhaust upgrade from REMUS. Using cutting-edge exhaust technology, this top-of-the-line tune-up is just the thing...Aggressive racing soundShot blasted surface, 100% stainless steel+1$646.00 - $4,671.00
- Fabspeed®Maxflo Performance Exhaust SystemMaxflo Performance Exhaust System by Fabspeed®. Increase power and save weight with a throatier and deeper exhaust note throughout the RPM range. Fabspeeds performance mufflers and tips replace the restrictive factory muffler system...Designed to maximize horsepower and torque of your vehicleMade with meticulous attention to detail and unmatched craftsmanship$1,195.00 - $4,995.00
- aFe®Mach Force XP™ Muffler AssemblyMach Force XP™ Muffler Assembly by aFe®. This MACH Force-Xp exhaust system can be used with most aftermarket axle-back exhaust systems, or retain your factory tailpipe, and use this exhaust system to tame the exhaust tone. Constructed...2-1/2" mandrel bent, 409 stainless steel14" long, round high-flow stainless steel muffler$265.99
- Ansa®Silverline™ Rear Muffler AssemblySilverline™ Rear Muffler Assembly by Ansa®. It is engineered to improve your vehicle’s overall performance by generating more horsepower and torque. Made of extra durable materials, the product offers the ultimate resistance to...Provides maximum torque and powerReduces exhaust gas temperatures and improves gas mileage$279.43
- AP Exhaust®Xlerator™ Performance MufflersXlerator Performance Mufflers by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or use but instead...$22.33 - $212.14
- Corsa®Sport Series Stainless Steel Exhaust Muffler Upgrade Kit (14398)Sport Series Stainless Steel Exhaust Muffler Upgrade Kit by Corsa®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 3". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 3". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Flows 11.15% Better Than Stock. 6lbs Lighter Than Stock. CORSA's Patented...$920.99
- DynoMax®Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax®. DynoMax® Race Bullet mufflers feature 100-percent welded construction for lifelong durability. The 'Pure Unadulterated POWER' and lightweight, compact design make it the ultimate race muffler....$61.48 - $99.04
- DynoMax®Ultra Flo™ Welded MufflerUltra Flo™ Welded Muffler by DynoMax®. This muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps and Ultra Flo™ Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep...$79.58 - $254.64
- Flowmaster®Street MufflerStreet Muffler by Flowmaster®. The 2-chamber design of this muffler, incorporating the patented Flowmaster Delta Flow Technology, has enabled the company to create a performance muffler with an aggressive exterior sound combined with a...$399.95
A performance exhaust system gives you the best bang for your accessory buying buck, because it appeals to so many of your senses. When you stomp on the gas and get pushed back against the seat, you can feel the increase in power. You can see the highly polished stainless steel tip and admire the way it complements your ride’s styling. And you get a deep, visceral feeling when you hear the exhaust note’s rumble that turns into a roar when you accelerate.
Some of the exhaust systems we have include an H-pipe or an X-pipe, because adding such a pipe to a dual exhaust system has been proven to unleash more horsepower. When two close firing cylinders are exhausting on one cylinder bank, nothing is happening in the other bank, so connecting both pipes effectively enlarges the exhaust system, allowing these exhaust pulses to exit through both sides of the system. Exhaust flow is increased because both cylinder banks make use of both sides of the exhaust system, and increased exhaust flow equals more power.
Each of the systems we offer has been designed using flow benches and dynos to determine the best way to reduce restriction and improve exhaust flow, for more power. While muffler designs may differ, all of our exhaust pipes are mandrel bent. Mandrel bending ensures smooth bends and maintains tube size and shape throughout the entire length. Tubes that aren’t mandrel bent can lose a percentage of their diameter in sharp bends, which creates restriction.
Sound is just as important factor in an exhaust system purchase as increased power. That’s why each of our systems has been tested to make sure you get just the right exhaust note, so you’ll enjoy getting behind the wheel. Performance and sound are essential, but an exhaust system also has to be made of quality materials so it will last. All of our systems come in stainless steel or aluminized steel, for long lasting durability. Each includes stylish exhaust tip(s), usually made from stainless steel and highly polished for visual effect, but if you prefer something different, check out our selection of exhaust tips.
Most of the exhaust systems we have are “cat back” systems, meaning they include everything to replace the exhaust system behind the catalytic converter. This means your emissions system will be unaffected and your vehicle will still pass a smog check. However, if you do ever need to replace your catalytic converter, we can offer you a performance option that will properly reduce emissions, but with increased exhaust flow compared to your original factory converter. These converters have a monolithic honeycomb catalyst designed for maximum flow, and smoother flowing inlet and outlet joints.
If you want to go even further to reduce exhaust restriction and gain power, then consider installing headers. Headers replace the factory exhaust manifolds, which usually flow poorly. An exhaust header has individual tubes for each exhaust port, allowing each exhaust pulse to flow unobstructed from the cylinder head. All tubes meet in a larger tube called a collector. The tubes on headers are usually larger in diameter than the runners on an exhaust manifold and the tubes are mandrel bent for gradual radius bends, which reduces restriction and increases exhaust flow.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...