Nissan Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control Parts
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- MagnaFlow®Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits...$361.44 - $3,907.63
- Gibson®Metal Mulisha™ Exhaust SystemMetal Mulisha™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get a real-world gain in horsepower and torque and an aggressive exhaust tone with minimal interior resonance with this Metal Mulisha Exhaust System by Gibson! It is designed to enhance low...$560.92 - $707.34
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$150.00 - $690.00
- Agency Power®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Agency Power®. If you looking to gain horsepower and produce a sound that blows Ferrari and Lamborghini owners away, this is the exhaust for you!+1$1,200.00 - $4,000.00
- Akrapovic®Slip-On Line Exhaust SystemSlip-On Line Exhaust System by Akrapovic®. The high-performance exhaust by Akrapovic gives you absolute freedom to customize your vehicle to make it perform and sound at its best. This product will significantly improve your performance...+1$1,094.94 - $9,955.87
- Megan Racing®Stainless Steel Racing Exhaust HeaderStainless Steel Racing Exhaust Header by Megan Racing®. Emissions: Racing Only. Designed for the 1G/2G DSM Turbo cars that feature the 4G63 2.0L DOHC engine, this Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold is the perfect addition when you are...$133.06 - $280.67
- Gibson®Patriot Series™ Exhaust SystemPatriot Series™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. United we stand in the hands of craftsmen who have forged prosperity from their hands. Introducing the all new Patriot Series by Gibson Performance. Each system features 2.5” Stainless...$560.92 - $630.42
- aFe®Mach Force XP™ Exhaust SystemMach Force XP™ Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...+1$204.24 - $4,596.09
- Gibson®Black Elite™ Exhaust SystemBlack Elite™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. The Black Elite Series product line truly displays Gibson’s commitment to dominating performance and style. Each T-304 stainless tip is offered with a premium black finish applied with...$438.59 - $1,628.69
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- Borla®S-Type™ Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver...+1$349.99 - $3,499.99
- aFe®Twisted Steel™ HeadersTwisted Steel™ Headers by aFe®. The new Twisted Steel performance header from aFe Power is redefining the header industry with the new pulse control technology. aFe engineers have designed this header using optimum tube lengths and...$428.44 - $2,755.94
- Megan Racing®Axle Back Exhaust SystemAxle Back Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Roll Tips. Designed as a direct bolt-on to replace the stock piece, this axle-back system works in conjunction with the OEM Mid-Pipe and is easy to install within minutes.$177.83 - $758.27
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- Corsa®Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Robust and Bold Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when touring. These Stainless...$686.99 - $2,779.99
- Megan Racing®Black Series Cat-Back Exhaust SystemBlack Series Cat-Back Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Tip finish: Polished. Megan Racing OE-RS style cat backs are based on factory style, with bigger piping, OEM style polished mufflers and quiet sound. The cat back system is made in...$216.52 - $409.50
- Corsa®Xtreme Series Exhaust SystemXtreme Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Race Inspired Big and Throaty Growl Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when...+1$772.99 - $3,294.99
- Akrapovic®Evolution Line Exhaust SystemEvolution Line Exhaust System by Akrapovic®. The high-performance exhaust by Akrapovic gives you absolute freedom to customize your vehicle to make it perform and sound at its best. This product will significantly improve your...+1$1,231.18 - $16,042.93
- Flowmaster®Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The...$105.95 - $975.95
- ARK Performance®GRiP™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemGRiP™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK "GRiP" exhaust system provides the serious enthusiast a combination of sound, style, and quality craftmanship. As a leader and innovator in aftermarket exhaust...+1$1,274.15 - $2,209.15
- MBRP®Installer Series™ Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as MBRP’s...$199.99 - $924.99
- HKS®304 SS Turbo Exhaust System304 SS Turbo Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from first class materials,...$341.09 - $4,638.14
- MagnaFlow®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and MagnaFlow welded inter-cooled tips –...$277.04 - $2,691.32
- MagnaFlow®Off-Road Pro Series Exhaust SystemOff-Road Pro Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Off Road Pro-Series is designed for use on vehicles with highly modified suspension systems. Lifted, lowered, air bagged or long travel, the Off Road Pro-Series provides versatility...$313.80 - $661.57
- HKS®Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series 409 SS Exhaust System by HKS®. Tubing: 3". Tip Style: E-1. Tip Size: 3.3". Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your...$337.01 - $712.40
- Invidia®Test PipeTest Pipe by Invidia®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Invidia product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet your needs and expectations. This...Made to boost the performance of your vehicleExpertly crafted from premium materials$46.90 - $595.00
- HKS®304 SS Full Dual Series Cat Back Exhaust System304 SS Full Dual Series Cat Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Full independent layout of both right and left banks of V type engines. Full dual layout without 2-1 junction portion like stock exhaust system. Without performance drop due to...$1,011.02 - $1,796.12
- ARK Performance®DT-S Version Exhaust SystemsDT-S Version Exhaust Systems by ARK Performance®. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S premium exhaust...$1,019.15 - $2,719.15
- Weapon-R®Race Stainless Steel Exhaust HeadersRace Stainless Steel Exhaust Headers by Weapon-R®. These free-flowing headers are designed to increase exhaust flow and make as much horsepower and torque as possible.$204.96 - $749.22
- Remus®Sport Exhaust SystemSport Exhaust System by Remus®. Leave your factory exhaust behind and step out of a line with this ultra-powerful sport exhaust upgrade from REMUS. Using cutting-edge exhaust technology, this top-of-the-line tune-up is just the thing...+1$646.00 - $4,671.00
CARiD stocks a wide range of Nissan exhaust systems. The exhaust you choose depends on what you want most from the exhaust. All performance exhaust systems from CARiD provide three basic advantages upfront. They enable increased horsepower and torque, fuel economy and provide great sound. Injen cat-back exhaust systems for Nissan are made from stainless steel material to ensure durability. They do not succumb to rusting, flaking or chipping. The straight through muffler design used in their construction allows unrestricted flow of exhaust gases, enabling production of more power. CNC mandrel tubing is used to ensure no obstruction occurs along the tubes. Using pipes that are not mandrel bent increases restriction and backpressure. Thankfully, CARiD only sells mandrel-bent exhausts, so you don’t have to worry. Alternatively, you may opt to install a Flowmaster stainless steel catalytic converter. These are engineered for a reliable performance and long life. They are made from stainless steel tubing to resist corrosion and rusting action. The manufacturers also adhere to the highest standards in the fabrication process to ensure that their products comply with the US federal environmental regulations on carbon emissions. Flowmaster catalytic converters produce the sweetest sounds. The engineers apply precision tuning to ensure the sound produced appropriately matches the power of your car.
Borla probably has the biggest name among performance exhaust systems manufacturers. Its Nissan stainless steel cat-back exhaust system is a masterpiece of sorts. The straight-through mufflers used and mandrel bent exhaust tubing delivers explosive amounts of horsepower and torque. They are designed to reduce restriction and promote rapid evacuation of exhaust gas from the cylinders. The Borla brand uses austenitic stainless steel to produce their exhaust systems, guaranteeing durability and ultra resistance to corrosion. Borla exhausts also come with a lifetime warranty guaranteeing against defects in materials and workmanship for one million miles, practically a lifetime.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...