- MagnaFlow®Competition Series™ Exhaust SystemCompetition Series™ Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Competition Series is designed for customers seeking maximum performance, reduced mass and an aggressive exhaust note that demands attention. These systems may not comply with all...$456.99 - $2,574.98
- Borla®ATAK™ Exhaust SystemATAK™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$549.99 - $2,995.99
- Akrapovic®Evolution Line Exhaust SystemEvolution Line Exhaust System by Akrapovic®. The high-performance exhaust by Akrapovic gives you absolute freedom to customize your vehicle to make it perform and sound at its best. This product will significantly improve your...+1$1,231.18 - $16,042.93
- AWE Tuning®Performance Cat-Back Exhaust SystemPerformance Cat-Back Exhaust System by AWE Tuning®. AWE Tuning exhausts have earned praise from owners and the press alike, due to their unique "Jekyll and Hyde" personality. We spend considerable time and effort during development to...$583.91 - $637.09
- Gibson®Black Elite™ Exhaust SystemBlack Elite™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. The Black Elite Series product line truly displays Gibson’s commitment to dominating performance and style. Each T-304 stainless tip is offered with a premium black finish applied with...$438.59 - $1,628.69
- Gibson®Metal Mulisha™ Exhaust SystemMetal Mulisha™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get a real-world gain in horsepower and torque and an aggressive exhaust tone with minimal interior resonance with this Metal Mulisha Exhaust System by Gibson! It is designed to enhance low...$560.92 - $707.34
- aFe®Mach Force XP™ Exhaust SystemMach Force XP™ Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...+1$204.24 - $4,596.09
- Corsa®Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Robust and Bold Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when touring. These Stainless...$686.99 - $2,779.99
- Flowmaster®Force II™ Exhaust SystemForce II™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$295.95 - $1,199.95
- Megan Racing®Black Series Cat-Back Exhaust SystemBlack Series Cat-Back Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Tip finish: Polished. Megan Racing OE-RS style cat backs are based on factory style, with bigger piping, OEM style polished mufflers and quiet sound. The cat back system is made in...$216.52 - $409.50
- BBK®Varitune Series Exhaust SystemVaritune Series Exhaust System by BBK®. Varitune Exhaust kits are now available. These BBK Varitune exhaust systems offer something no other exhaust system can do. These new BBK Varitune exhaust kits offer full tune ability using BBK...$449.99 - $949.99
- Edge®Jammer™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemJammer™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Edge®. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Edge's Jammer diesel exhaust is designed with Mandrel bent 100% stainless steel to add longevity and quality. The Jammer diesel exhaust is...$289.95 - $700.95
- ARK Performance®GRiP™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemGRiP™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK "GRiP" exhaust system provides the serious enthusiast a combination of sound, style, and quality craftmanship. As a leader and innovator in aftermarket exhaust...+1$1,274.15 - $2,209.15
- HKS®304 SS Full Dual Series Cat Back Exhaust System304 SS Full Dual Series Cat Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Full independent layout of both right and left banks of V type engines. Full dual layout without 2-1 junction portion like stock exhaust system. Without performance drop due to...$1,011.02 - $1,796.12
- PERRIN Performance®304 Stainless Steel Exhaust System304 Stainless Steel Exhaust System by PERRIN Performance®. Move up to a powerful performance exhaust system with PERRIN. This top of the line exhaust system delivers not only aggressive throaty growl and unbeatable looks of stainless...$1,071.00 - $1,147.50
- Akrapovic®Slip-On Line Exhaust SystemSlip-On Line Exhaust System by Akrapovic®. The high-performance exhaust by Akrapovic gives you absolute freedom to customize your vehicle to make it perform and sound at its best. This product will significantly improve your performance...+1$1,094.94 - $9,955.87
- Agency Power®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Agency Power®. If you looking to gain horsepower and produce a sound that blows Ferrari and Lamborghini owners away, this is the exhaust for you!+1$1,200.00 - $4,000.00
- ARK Performance®DT-S Version Exhaust SystemsDT-S Version Exhaust Systems by ARK Performance®. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S premium exhaust...CNC Machined FlangesAll Bolt-on System$1,019.15 - $2,719.15
- ARK Performance®DT-S™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit (SM1801-0103D)DT-S™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by ARK Performance®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 304 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. With the many varieties...$1,784.15
- ARK Performance®N-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK N-II cat-back exhaust system offers straight-through technology, offset tip design, and large piping diameter. All of this creates a deep, throaty exhaust note...$1,027.65 - $1,444.15
- AWE Tuning®SwitchPath™ Exhaust SystemSwitchPath™ Exhaust System by AWE Tuning®. The SwitchPath™ Exhaust sets a new standard. Beyond the hand crafted detail that is standard for every AWE Tuning Performance Exhaust, this one packs a little something special. In other...$1,483.70 - $8,379.56
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- Borla®S-Type™ Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver...+1$349.99 - $3,499.99
- Corsa®Touring Series Exhaust SystemTouring Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RFC) technology provides a unique combination of a Reserved, Distinctive Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when touring. These...$999.99 - $1,683.99
- Corsa®Xtreme Series Exhaust SystemXtreme Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Race Inspired Big and Throaty Growl Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when...+1$772.99 - $3,294.99
- Fabspeed®Maxflo Performance Exhaust SystemMaxflo Performance Exhaust System by Fabspeed®. Increase power and save weight with a throatier and deeper exhaust note throughout the RPM range. Fabspeeds performance mufflers and tips replace the restrictive factory muffler system...Designed to maximize horsepower and torque of your vehicleMade with meticulous attention to detail and unmatched craftsmanship$1,195.00 - $4,995.00
- Flowmaster®Outlaw™ Exhaust SystemOutlaw™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Outlaw System gives you an aggressive sound, moderate sound / moderate-aggressive sound with a rumble that is as close to a racing roar you can get without being arrested. In some places you...$425.95 - $1,999.95
- Flowtech®Axle-Back Exhaust SystemAxle-Back Exhaust System by Flowtech®. Exhaust Pipe Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust Type: Axle-Back. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with...$209.95 - $928.95
- HKS®304 SS Turbo Exhaust System304 SS Turbo Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from first class materials,...$341.09 - $4,638.14
- HKS®Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series 409 SS Exhaust System by HKS®. Tubing: 3". Tip Style: E-1. Tip Size: 3.3". Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your...$337.01 - $712.40
Factory exhaust systems are compromises, trading off power for the quiet vehicle operation that appeals to the “average” driver. But if you’re reading this page you’re a car enthusiast and far from average. You crave power and performance and the growl that goes with that increased power is music to your ears. We know that when it comes to performance exhaust systems, power and sound are a total package. To make sure you get the power you want with just the right exhaust tone is why we offer the many performance exhaust systems you see on this page.
In order to silence the noise of combustion, auto makers use mufflers with baffled chambers and perforated tubes that are tuned to reduce sound to a minimum, which unfortunately creates excessive backpressure and exhaust flow restriction, and reduces power. The exhaust pipes are also often smaller in diameter, which further restricts exhaust flow. In contrast, a typical performance system has larger diameter pipes and muffler(s) tuned to reduce backpressure and restriction, which increases exhaust flow and horsepower, and provides a deep exhaust tone that is still within legal limits.
But improving exhaust flow is much more complicated than bolting on sewer pipe sized tubes and empty cans for mufflers. Pipe diameter is increased, but not to the point where it negatively affects exhaust velocity. And making a loud exhaust is easy, but it takes know-how to create mufflers that flow better for more horsepower while emitting powerful sound that you’ll enjoy when you step on the gas - without irritating drone when cruising on the interstate. All of our manufacturers design these systems using sophisticated airflow and acoustical measuring equipment, so you get pipe/muffler combinations that deliver the most power possible with the best sound quality. Each system is also dyno tuned and real world tested to make sure it will work and sound right on your car or truck.
Muffler configuration will vary according to manufacturer and application. Modern performance mufflers are complex components designed using proprietary software. In general, chambered mufflers have internal chambers that reflect and cancel out sound waves without reducing exhaust flow; turbo mufflers have several perforated tubes to reduce sound while reducing backpressure; and straight through mufflers have a perforated tube surrounded by sound absorbing packing. All of our manufacturers mandrel bend their exhaust pipes to ensure smooth bends and so the pipes maintain their size and shape through the entire length. Tubes that aren’t mandrel bent can lose a percentage of their diameter in sharp bends, creating exhaust flow restriction.
While we offer some universal systems like chrome lake pipes and side pipes for custom builds, most of the performance exhaust systems you’ll find on our digital shelves are vehicle specific. These systems are especially designed for each particular application, so along with more power and great sound you can also count on perfect fit. In addition to full systems for racing and street use, many of our most popular systems like axle-back, cat-back, and DPF-back, are easy to install because they only replace a portion of the factory system. Cat-back and DPF-back systems are installed behind the catalytic converter and diesel particulate filter respectively, so you get great performance while your vehicle remains 100% emissions legal.
Many systems also offer a choice of exhaust exit location, at the side or rear of the vehicle, and some cat-back systems have two pipes exiting the muffler to give the look of dual exhaust. Some of our systems for V-type engines feature an H-pipe or an X-pipe. With these pipes, exhaust flow is increased because now both cylinder banks can make use of both sides of the exhaust system, and increased exhaust flow means more power. You’ll enjoy the increased power and great sound from your performance exhaust system for many years to come because all of our systems are constructed from durable and corrosion resistant materials like stainless steel or aluminized steel. And each system comes with all necessary clamps and hardware, and detailed installation instructions.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...