The legacy and technological leadership of Gale Banks Engineering in the diesel aftermarket exhausts is unquestioned. With its long history of breakthrough innovations in high performance gas and diesel engine development Banks has no rival. Time and again, Banks has proven its design, engineering, and manufacturing prowess in whole vehicle development, including Project Sidewinder, GMC Syclone, and big block twin-turbo Pontiac Firebird.
- (945)Banks Performance Exhaust Systems
- (501)Banks Performance Engine Parts
- (161)Banks Performance Chips
- (138)Banks Performance Air Intake Systems
- (80)Banks Custom Gauges
- (44)Banks Performance Fuel System Parts
- (11)Banks Performance Transmission Parts
- (3)Banks Replacement Emission Control Parts
- (2)Banks Cameras & Driver Safety
- (2)Banks Performance Engine Cooling
- (1)Banks Performance Suspension Parts
- (1)Banks Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- (1)Banks Performance Starting & Charging
- (1)Banks Hand Tools
- Banks® Monster™ Exhaust SystemMonster™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Large-diameter stainless steel pipes and muffler6" x 5" polished 304 stainless exhaust tip$239.00 - $771.47
- Banks® Monster Sport™ Diesel Exhaust SystemMonster Sport™ Diesel Exhaust System by Banks®. Add power and rumble to your diesel with this cat-back exhaust system at a moderate price. With a 7" Monster Muffler, and all mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, you’ll more than...4" constant-diameter cat-back exhaust systemVirtually eliminates backpressure and more than doubles flow!$328.56 - $425.49
- Banks® TorqueTube™ Exhaust Manifold SystemTorqueTube™ Exhaust Manifold System by Banks®. Cast OEM exhaust manifolds just are too restrictive. Replacing them with Banks Torque Tubes will substantially reduce the backpressure where it counts, right at the exhaust ports....Shorty style fits in stock engine bayStainless steel for long service life$399.10 - $1,234.72
- Banks® Turbocharger Down PipeTurbocharger Down Pipe by Banks®. Replace you restrictive OEM turbine outlet pipe with this high-floe pipe from Banks and gain horsepower and torque. Two pieces for easy installation.SS constant-diameter mandrel-bent pipe3.5" diameter$194.16 - $294.05
- Banks® Billet™ Torque ConverterBillet™ Torque Converter by Banks®. Banks Billet Torque converter is built to take triple the torque of the factory torque converter. True billet construction and triple-disc clutch can handle your modified engine in the toughest...Billet cover doesn't flexFurnace-brazed fins don't leak$988.00 - $1,499.00
- Banks® Monster™ Exhaust Head Pipe KitMonster™ Exhaust Head Pipe Kit by Banks®. The turbine outlet pipe is one of the biggest restrictions in your Duramax’s exhaust system. Replace the stock pipe with this free-flowing Banks outlet pipe. Don’t let the factory...Stainless steel for long service lifeReduces back pressure at the turbine outlet$152.22
- Banks® Six-Gun™ BundleSix-Gun™ Dual Exhaust System by Banks®, Everything in it is engineered to work together to maximize your engine's power, efficiency and durability. Banks Six-Gun Bundle honors your vehicle by safely living within the limits of...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 138 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 231 ft. lbs.$1,269.34 - $2,377.11
- Banks® Monster™ Stainless Steel MuflerMonster™ Stainless Steel Mufler by Banks®. Get increased power and torque from reduced backpressure with this straight-through muffler. With its straight-through, massive 4” core, this muffler presents essentially no...Reduces Back-pressure and Increases Exhaust Flow4" straight-through design$123.87 - $409.59
- Banks® Stinger-Plus™ Exhaust SystemWith its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Single Exhaust Stinger-Plus Kit is the best...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 75 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 135 ft. lbs.$1,531.75 - $2,145.02
- Banks® Power Elbow™ AssemblyPower Elbow™ Assembly by Banks®. Remove the final restriction to more power. Banks Power Elbow assembly slashes the stock outlet and pipe backpressure by 40%. Reducing backpressure makes for better cylinder scavenging. You’ll...Cast, Large-Bore elbow housingStainless, 4" monster turbine outlet pipe$289.00 - $299.00
- Banks® Overhead Console PodOverhead Console Pod by Banks®. Mount standard 2 1/16” accessory gauges to the overhead console, where they’re easy to monitor and still out of the driver’s line of vision.Molded plastic looks OEMAccepts standard 2 1/16” accessory gauges$83.37
- Banks® PowerPack™ Exhaust SystemPowerPack™ Exhaust System by Banks®. Improve performance and economy with a Banks Monster Exhaust system. Increased pipe size is only part of it. Banks uses constant-diameter mandrel bending to keep their stainless steel pipes...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 100 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 175 ft. lbs.$1,189.00 - $2,798.00
- Banks® Techni-Cooler™ Intercooler SystemIn turbocharging, size matters; and everything about the Banks Techni-Cooler Intercooler system is bigger. It includes mandrel-bent 3.5" high-flow boost tubes ... large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks. The intercooler itself...Huge reduction in charge air temperatureCooler denser air to the manifold$998.79 - $3,643.69
- Banks® Stinger™ Exhaust SystemStinger™ Exhaust System by Banks®. With its engineered exhaust, intake and fuel management upgrades, economical Stinger adds impressive power, efficiency and durability—and sounds great doing it! The Banks Power Dual Exhaust...Increased Horsepower Performance: Up to 75 hpIncreased Torque Performance: Up to 135 ft. lbs.$388.80 - $2,441.07
- Banks® AutoMind™ ProgrammerAutoMind™ Programmer by Banks®. The Banks AutoMind programmer lets you reprogram your vehicle’s engine controller. Features include multiple programs, OBD-II support, and OBD-II code-clearing capability.Diesel or GasChoose power level (diesel)$486.92
- Banks® Double-Shot WMI SystemDouble-Shot WMI System by Banks®. You know that your engine performs at its best when the intake air is cool. Power is robbed by anything that heats the air before it gets to the cylinders.Maximizes Engine PerformanceCools Intake Temperatures$1,098.00
- Banks® DynaFact™ Boost / Pyrometer GaugeDynaFact™ Boost / Pyrometer Gauge by Banks®. Monitor both the boost pressure and exhaust gas temperature of your turbodiesel with this gauge kit. Easy installation above or below dash.Monitors turbocharger performance in dieselsDynamically indicates boost output$240.78 - $300.18
- Banks® EconoMind™ Performance ModuleEconoMind™ Performance Module by Banks®. The Banks EconoMind tuner has it all: More power, better fuel economy, and improved emissions. By tinkering with injector pulse width, timing and fuel rail pressure, the EconoMind Power...6-position-switch controllerAlso controlled by Banks iQ controller$713.58 - $979.00
- Banks® DynaFact™ Trans Oil Temp GaugeDynaFact™ Trans Oil Temp Gauge by Banks®. Keep track of the temperature of your automatic transmission’s fluid with the Banks DynaFact TransTemp Gauge. Electrical sender included, fits standard 2 1/16” gauge openingMeasures transmission oil temperature 140-320 Degrees FImperative for vehicles that see heavy-duty use$113.20
- Banks® Pillar-Mount Instrument ConsolePillar-Mount Instrument Console by Banks®. Mount accessory gauges where they’re in the perfect place to become part of your regular instrument scan. This molded plastic A-pillar trim houses standard 2 1/16” gauges where...Mounts to A-pillarAllows wires and tubes to be cleanly routed for finished look$45.38 - $95.43
- Banks® Dynafact™ Boost GaugeDynafact™ Boost Gauge by Banks®. Monitor boost pressure with this analog, 0-50 psi mechanical gauge. Turbodiesels have positive pressure in their intake much of the time. See instantly if your air cleaner is dirty, a wastegate is...Monitors turbocharger performance in dieselsDynamically indicates boost output$64.84 - $112.63
Established in 1958, Banks has grown to 200+ employees on a 12-acre campus. The Mechanical Engineering Department, staffed with world-class automotive people, designs and tests the latest high performance equipment. In the Race Shop, Banks’ special project vehicles feature cutting-edge diesel and gasoline development, multiple turbo applications, mind-boggling horsepower, and head-turning style. Sophisticated electronic engineering technologies are applied to engine improvement in the rapidly growing Computer Systems Engineering Department.
Gale Banks Engineering is the company others come to for advanced research and development, including “outside the box” projects for both product feasibility and image-generating media attention. Major automakers, including Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Volvo and Pontiac, have relied on Banks’ expertise and capabilities. Today the company offers a wide selection of Banks exhaust tips, torque converters, cold air intakes, and more.
When it comes to testing, Banks’ engineers are as ruthless as they are uncompromising. Only the most advanced equipment and facilities are used for testing and re-testing existing Banks performance parts, production prototypes and experimental designs for performance, durability and compatibility. Ongoing testing ensures unparalleled functionality, product endurance and quality control. The Banks difference is clearly demonstrated in its Manufacturing Division. While many aftermarket suppliers farm-out designs or assemble “grab-bag kits” from various sources, Banks manufactures to exacting specifications every product it designs.
Gale Banks Engineering applies an unmatched combination of experience, capabilities and design/engineering/manufacturing savvy to provide automotive services and solutions that keep raising the aftermarket industry bar. If you are looking for a prime Banks muffler or a Banks intake system, then choose from a variety of prime Banks auto parts.