- 356 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 718 Boxster Performance Exhaust Systems
- 718 Cayman Performance Exhaust Systems
- 911 Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- 912 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 914 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 918 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 924 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 928 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 944 Performance Exhaust Systems
- 968 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Boxster Performance Exhaust Systems
All around the world, Porsche is renowned for its tremendous racecar credentials. It follows that such an impressive machine should have an equally impressive performance exhaust system. CARiD stocks a wide range of Porsche exhaust systems, allowing a large selection to suit your taste. Onki round exhaust tips for instance present quite a good deal. They are made from stainless steel, which makes them durable and resistant to rust. The manufacturers are so confident of their product’s quality that they issue a three-year warranty or lifetime warranty on exhaust quality and materials. This means that the manufacturer of whichever exhaust system you buy from CARiD is wholly responsible for any defects arising within the warranty period. Onki exhaust tips for Porsche also come with a chrome-plated exterior to give your car that shiny look. Installation is quite simple, involving the welding of these exhaust tips into the construction to ensure a superior fit.
Alternatively, choose the Borla Porsche stainless steel cat-back exhaust system. The Borla muffler for Porsche has a straight-through design that allows swift exhaust gas flow while reducing restriction. This creates a conducive environment for increased horsepower and torque, enabling the car to achieve top performance within a short duration. Borla’s stainless tubes are mandrel-bent to guarantee smooth bends for easy flow of exhaust fumes. They also have a crossover junction that helps reduce backpressure thereby improving horsepower and torque. The MagnaFlow street series cat-back exhaust system also appropriately fits the Porsche brand. The MagnaFlow range of exhausts produces a deep bold resonance, attracting the attention of all around. They also reduce the in-cabin drone prevalent in other inferior performance exhaust systems. Porsche exhaust engineers tightly pack the acoustics materials to ensure sound degradation does not occur. You can be sure that the beautiful sound will remain for a long time to come. MagnaFlow exhausts for Porsche are polished and will perfectly complement the sporty looks of your car.
- Borla® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...A selection of block-off plates allows you to adjust exhaust flowPlate with larger hole for increased power and a more aggressive exhaust note$315.99 - $3,340.99
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Agency Power® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Agency Power®. If you looking to gain horsepower and produce a sound that blows Ferrari and Lamborghini owners away, this is the exhaust for you!Made of high quality materialsImproves horsepower and torque$995.00 - $5,000.00
- Borla® ATAK™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemATAK™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through, multi-core ATAK mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...Super Aggressive SoundIncreased exhaust flow for better performance$540.99 - $3,340.99
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...Fits 4" exhaust pipesSlash cut rolled tip$55.00 - $595.00
- Borla® Touring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust...Mild Growl SoundIncreased exhaust flow for better performance$315.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla® S-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are...Aggressive Plus SoundIncreased exhaust flow for better performance$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Agency Power® Mid-PipeMid-Pipe by Agency Power®. When adding an Agency Power Mid-Pipe to your turbo car, you will gain more horsepower and overall performance. The mid-pipe allows for better flow of the turbine and wastegate gas. Unlike the factory...Gives your vehicle a serious performance boostPrecision engineered for your vehicle$150.00 - $2,595.00
- AWE Tuning® 304 SS Muffler Delete Cat Kit304 SS Muffler Delete Set with Cats by AWE Tuning®. Muffler delete pipes include genuine German HJS 200 cell metal core catalytic converters, the only catalytic converters proven to keep the Check Engine Light off on your dash.Loud, Light, and Low RestrictionUse with or without stock tips$1,835.40
- Agency Power® Axle-Back Rear Exhaust MufflerAxle-Back Exhaust Muffler with Titanium Tips by Agency Power®. The Agency Power exhaust system will give your car a deep sound that stuns the competition on drive bys, but cruising speed does not drone inside the cabin. Expect to...Suitable for Everyday DrivingIncreases Power$500.00 - $1,495.00
- aFe® Mach Force XP Exhaust SystemMach Force XP Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for...Up to 29% greater exhaust flow than stock systemIncreases horsepower and torque$345.00 - $4,495.00
- AWE Tuning® Track Edition 304 SS Exhaust SystemTrack Edition 304 SS Exhaust System by AWE Tuning®. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5". Sophisticated sound and impressive performance. Featuring a straight-through design, the Track Edition Exhaust revamps the attitude entirely, providing...Max gains of 7 Hp and 7 Ft/lbs of torque to the crankEngineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning$547.40 - $3,675.40
- AWE Tuning® Touring Edition 304 SS Exhaust SystemTouring Edition 304 SS Exhaust System with Polished Silver Tips by AWE Tuning®. A grin-worthy soundtrack coupled with signature AWE Tuning performance and quality honed over decades of supercar engineering. Let’s get ready to...Max gains of 10 Hp and 19 ft-lbs of torque to the crankSophisticated Touring Edition$547.40 - $4,319.40
- AWE Tuning® SwitchPath™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemSwitchPath™ 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by AWE Tuning®. The SwitchPath™ Exhaust sets a new standard. Beyond the hand crafted detail that is standard for every AWE Tuning Performance Exhaust, this one packs a little something...Designed and manufactured in-house at AWE TuningCrafted from T304 stainless steel$1,421.40 - $5,515.40
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.