Porsche 911 Series Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Agency Power®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Agency Power®. If you looking to gain horsepower and produce a sound that blows Ferrari and Lamborghini owners away, this is the exhaust for you!+1$1,200.00 - $4,000.00
- Akrapovic®Slip-On Line Exhaust SystemSlip-On Line Exhaust System by Akrapovic®. The high-performance exhaust by Akrapovic gives you absolute freedom to customize your vehicle to make it perform and sound at its best. This product will significantly improve your performance...+1$1,094.94 - $9,955.87
- aFe®Mach Force XP™ Exhaust SystemMach Force XP™ Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...+1$204.24 - $4,596.09
- AWE Tuning®SwitchPath™ Exhaust SystemSwitchPath™ Exhaust System by AWE Tuning®. The SwitchPath™ Exhaust sets a new standard. Beyond the hand crafted detail that is standard for every AWE Tuning Performance Exhaust, this one packs a little something special. In other...$1,483.70 - $6,163.49
- Remus®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Remus®. Especially designed for the outmost sport oriented drivers is the REMUS designed cat-back system which guarantees maximum power, increased torque and convince with the hottest sound ever to be created in the...+1$978.00 - $4,075.00
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- Borla®S-Type™ Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver...+1$349.99 - $3,499.99
- aFe®Twisted Steel™ HeadersTwisted Steel™ Headers by aFe®. The new Twisted Steel performance header from aFe Power is redefining the header industry with the new pulse control technology. aFe engineers have designed this header using optimum tube lengths and...$428.44 - $2,755.94
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- AWE Tuning®Direct Fit Catalytic Converter SectionsDirect Fit Catalytic Converter Sections by AWE Tuning®. For the enthusiast who wants solid power gains without straying from the factory sound, AWE Tuning offers exhaust upgrades compatible with the OE muffler. AWE Tuning High Flow Cat...Retain close to stock soundPeak Gains for High Flow Cat Sections: +8 hp / +9 ft lb at the crank$2,015.49 - $2,121.85
- aFe®Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe Power...+1$255.54 - $633.64
- AWE Tuning®304 SS Performance Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit (3010-11052)304 SS Performance Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by AWE Tuning®. With 200 Cell Cats. Exhaust Tubing Material: 304 SS. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. For die hard track junkies, AWE Tuning offers optional test pipe...$3,185.44
- AWE Tuning®Exhaust Solution™ 304 SS Exhaust System with Quad Rear Exit (3010-43024)Exhaust Solution™ 304 SS Exhaust System with Quad Rear Exit by AWE Tuning®. Exhaust Tubing Material: 304 SS. Exhaust System Sound: Moderate. The only Exhaust system with enough craftsmanship to bear the AWE Tuning name. Behind the...$4,036.31
- AWE Tuning®Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by AWE Tuning®. AWE Tuning Performance Exhaust project can be touted as one of the most comprehensive and intensive research and development initiatives in our exhaust collection. Hundreds of...$583.91 - $6,376.20
- AWE Tuning®Turbo Performance™ Exhaust SystemTurbo Performance™ Exhaust System by AWE Tuning®. Presenting the only Exhaust System with enough craftsmanship to bear the AWE Tuning name. Behind the finished product are hundreds of hours of prototyping, engineering, research,...$4,036.31 - $5,259.44
- Akrapovic®Slip-On Race Line Exhaust SystemSlip-On Race Line Exhaust System by Akrapovic®. The high-performance exhaust by Akrapovic gives you absolute freedom to customize your vehicle to make it perform and sound at its best. This product will significantly improve your...$2,012.58 - $7,683.90
- Remus®Stainless Steel Racing Sport Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Racing Sport Exhaust System by Remus®. Leave your factory exhaust behind and step out of a line with this ultra-powerful sport exhaust upgrade from REMUS. Using cutting-edge exhaust technology, this top-of-the-line...$1,196.00 - $3,610.00
- Fabspeed®Center Mini Maxflo Performance Exhaust System with TipsCenter Mini Maxflo Performance Exhaust System with Tips by Fabspeed®. Superb dual-tone sports car sound; throaty and deep at idle and medium speeds. Center Mini Maxflo Performance Exhaust System saves significant weight and offers...$2,295.00 - $2,395.00
- Fabspeed®Center Muffler Delete Pipe with TipsCenter Muffler Delete Pipe with Tips by Fabspeed®. Replaces factory center muffler for improved flow, increased power, and aggressive sound. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using...$1,595.00
- Fabspeed®Center Muffler Delete X-PipeCenter Muffler Delete X-Pipe by Fabspeed®. Fabspeeds T304L stainless steel X-Pipe replaces the heavy factory center muffler, adding power while improving exhaust tone and saving weight.Improves horsepower and torque by 12 whp and 15 ft-lbsSaves 5 lbs. versus the factory center muffler$1,195.00 - $1,495.00
- Fabspeed®Complete Header-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exit (FS.POR.997.GT3CPKG)Complete Header-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exit by Fabspeed®. Exhaust System Type: Header-Back. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. System maintains the original 997 Carrera exhaust/muffler position but features longer...$4,895.00
- Fabspeed®Full Exhaust SystemFull Exhaust System by Fabspeed®. Complete high performance exhaust system provides loud & aggressive CUP car sound with dual outlets. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using...$2,595.00 - $3,795.00
- Fabspeed®Lightweight Competition Cat-Back Exhaust System with TipsLightweight Competition Cat-Back Exhaust System with Tips by Fabspeed®. The ultimate lightweight cat-back exhaust system off the rear of the vehicle and is perfect for competitive track use, high performance drivers education events, or...$1,595.00 - $1,995.00
- Fabspeed®Maxflo Performance Side Exhaust SystemMaxflo Performance Side Exhaust System by Fabspeed®. Increase power and save weight with a throatier and deeper exhaust note throughout the RPM range. The Maxflo Performance Side Exhaust replaces the factory side mufflers, improving...$1,795.00 - $2,450.00
- Fabspeed®Maxflo RSR Full Exhaust SystemMaxflo RSR Full Exhaust System by Fabspeed®. Fabspeeds RSR Header Muffler Kit is a full exhaust system developed for track use provides an aggressive exhaust note while adding horsepower, torque, and throttle response; available as...$2,595.00 - $3,595.00
- Fabspeed®Muffler Bypass Exhaust SystemMuffler Bypass Exhaust System by Fabspeed®. Up the aggression and drop weight while unleashing the visceral tones. There are loud exhausts, there are great sounding exhausts.The a great voice to match the power it produces, and Fabspeed...+1$895.00 - $2,895.00
- Fabspeed®Race Exhaust SystemRace Exhaust System by Fabspeed®. Maximum performance cat-back exhaust system adds over 20 whp and provides aggressive sports car sound. includes all required hardware for a simple bolt-on installation. This product is made of...$1,295.00 - $5,795.00
- Fabspeed®Supercup Exhaust SystemSupercup Exhaust System by Fabspeed®. Loud and aggressive performance exhaust system designed and recommended for track use or for those looking for maximum sound on the street; replaces the restrictive factory mufflers with a...$1,095.00 - $3,695.00
- Fabspeed®Supercup Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit (FS.POR.911.SCUPS32)Supercup Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by Fabspeed®. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Loud and aggressive performance exhaust system designed and recommended for track use or for those looking for maximum sound on the...$995.00
- Fabspeed®Supercup Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit (FS.POR.911.SCUPS30)Supercup Exhaust System with Single Rear Exit by Fabspeed®. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Loud and aggressive performance exhaust system designed and recommended for track use or for those looking for maximum sound on the...$995.00
The Porsche 911 Series models combine practicality and performance in an unparalleled manner. They produce tremendous amounts of power and move with explosive speed, making riding them an unforgettable experience. But even then, they can do with a little prepping up in performance. To achieve the best performance, you need to replace the factory exhaust system of your Porsche 911 with an aftermarket exhaust system from CARiD. Aftermarket Porsche 911 Series exhaust systems enhance performance in the engine by reducing backpressure and turbulence within the engine cylinders. The effect of this is in increased power, wonderful sound and an awesome appearance. The first payback is increased horsepower and torque leading to higher acceleration and efficient performance within record time. Efficiency brings about reduced fuel consumption leading to increased savings and fuel economy at all speeds. Besides, you have an exhaust system that does rot. This is because performance 911 Series exhaust systems are durable and rust proof. They are made from austenitic stainless steel, a hardened material that does corrode.
All the aforementioned benefits cannot draw attention without the awesome roar that comes with performance Porsche 911 Series exhaust systems. The primal growl produced matches the power of the Porsche 911. It’s a sure head turner, drawing the attention of everyone on the roads. Even better, the sound can be completely customized to suit your taste. Sound quality is consistently high over the life of the unit and is guaranteed to remain so because the acoustic material is packed in a manner that prevents sound degradation. In addition, the aftermarket exhaust system comes with a polished exhaust tip, giving the 911 an exquisite shine on the rear. Manufacturers also provide an instruction manual to enable installation of the unit. Using the manual as a guide, installing a Porsche 911 Series exhaust system becomes a simple task.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...