Mitsubishi Performance Exhaust Systems
- Performance Exhaust
- Performance Headers
- Performance Catalytic Converters
- Performance Mufflers
- Exhaust Tips
- Performance Exhaust Pipes
- Exhaust Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets & Seals
- Emission Control Parts
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- MagnaFlow®Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits...$361.44 - $3,907.63
- Torxe™Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Torxe™. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...$150.00 - $690.00
- Megan Racing®Stainless Steel Racing Exhaust HeaderStainless Steel Racing Exhaust Header by Megan Racing®. Emissions: Racing Only. Designed for the 1G/2G DSM Turbo cars that feature the 4G63 2.0L DOHC engine, this Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold is the perfect addition when you are...$133.06 - $280.67
- Gibson®Black Elite™ Exhaust SystemBlack Elite™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. The Black Elite Series product line truly displays Gibson’s commitment to dominating performance and style. Each T-304 stainless tip is offered with a premium black finish applied with...$401.45 - $1,490.78
- Borla®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...+1$319.99 - $3,499.99
- Borla®S-Type™ Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla Exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver...+1$349.99 - $3,499.99
- MagnaFlow®Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. The Direct Fit Catalytic Converter is available in Pre-OBD II, OBD II, and OEM Grade OBD II configurations.$83.35 - $1,871.09
- Corsa®Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Robust and Bold Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when touring. These Stainless...Mail-in Rebate$686.99 - $2,779.99
- Megan Racing®Black Series Cat-Back Exhaust SystemBlack Series Cat-Back Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Tip finish: Polished. Megan Racing OE-RS style cat backs are based on factory style, with bigger piping, OEM style polished mufflers and quiet sound. The cat back system is made in...$216.52 - $409.50
- HKS®304 SS Turbo Exhaust System304 SS Turbo Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from first class materials,...$330.72 - $4,638.14
- MagnaFlow®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and MagnaFlow welded inter-cooled tips –...$277.04 - $2,691.32
- Invidia®Exhaust HeaderExhaust Header by Invidia®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Invidia product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet your needs and expectations. This...$617.40 - $1,083.60
- HKS®Sport Series Exhaust SystemSport Series 409 SS Exhaust System by HKS®. Tubing: 3". Tip Style: E-1. Tip Size: 3.3". Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your...$334.91 - $690.75
- Invidia®Test PipeTest Pipe by Invidia®. Do you want to get more power out of your vehicle? Then this superior Invidia product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet your needs and expectations. This...Made to boost the performance of your vehicleExpertly crafted from premium materials$46.90 - $595.00
- ARK Performance®N-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK N-II cat-back exhaust system offers straight-through technology, offset tip design, and large piping diameter. All of this creates a deep, throaty exhaust note...$1,027.65 - $1,444.15
- Gibson®Dual Sport™ Exhaust SystemDual Sport™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with dual exhaust tip style, with the Dual Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$391.08 - $678.00
- Gibson®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Stainless Steel Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow...$210.56 - $1,094.87
- Gibson®Extreme Dual™ Exhaust SystemExtreme Dual™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. When you’re ready to take your truck to the next level, get the Dual Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust System, for powerful sound and a bold look, with increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range...$391.08 - $711.89
- Gibson®Split Rear™ Exhaust SystemSplit Rear™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with the look of dual exhaust, with the Split Rear Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$332.96 - $711.89
- Gibson®Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is best...$221.07 - $688.20
- Invidia®Full Titanium Cat-Back Exhaust SystemFull Titanium Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia®. Bended forming, Piping Inside and outside smooth with Good exhaust efficiency, reducing welding failure issues. Use Japan Nippon steel & Sumitomo metal high quality pure G5 Titanium raw...$1,330.00 - $3,465.00
- Invidia®Full Titanium Racing Cat-Back Exhaust SystemFull Titanium Racing Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia®. Bended forming, Piping Inside and outside smooth with Good exhaust efficiency, reducing welding failure issues. Use Japan Nippon steel & Sumitomo metal high quality pure G5...$1,330.00 - $3,465.00
- Invidia®N1 Exhaust SystemN1 Exhaust System by Invidia®. For a good balance of price and performance, Invidia offers the motorsports enthusiasts a strong line-up of Invidia N1 Exhaust is constructed with high-quality SUS304 stainless steel, CNC-machined flanges,...$385.70 - $1,659.00
- Invidia®N1 Racing Exhaust SystemN1 Racing Exhaust System by Invidia®. For a good balance of price and performance, Invidia offers the motorsports enthusiasts a strong line-up of Invidia N1 Exhaust is constructed with high-quality SUS304 stainless steel, CNC-machined...$385.70 - $1,659.00
- Megan Racing®Cat-Back Exhaust SystemCat-Back Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing Cat-Back Systems complete your exhaust from the catalytic converter out. Made of 100% T-304 Stainless Steel for long-lasting durability, these systems feature smooth bends and a...$298.60 - $487.31
- Megan Racing®Drift-Spec Cat-Back Exhaust SystemDrift-Spec Cat-Back Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. One of Megan Racings strongest products, the Cat-Back System is made by SUS 304 Stainless Steel with fully polished surface, CNC machined flanges and are mandrel bent. Its aggressive...$226.80 - $491.40
- Megan Racing®OE-RS Series Exhaust SystemOE-RS Series Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing OE-RS series cat backs are based on factory style, with bigger piping, OEM style polished mufflers and quiet sound. The cat back system is made stainless steel. All piping are...$175.07 - $634.68
- Megan Racing®Turbo Type Exhaust SystemTurbo Type Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. For those who like to upgrade their exhaust to their own taste. Designed as a direct bolt-on to replace the stock piece, this axle-back system works in conjunction with the OEM Mid-Pipe and is...$290.06 - $429.98
- HKS®304 SS Racing Exhaust System304 SS Racing Exhaust System by HKS®. Designed for those who value maximum performance, this premium quality muffler greatly improves exhaust flow and sound. Manufactured using state-of-the-art technology and made from high-quality...$543.40 - $2,638.94
- HKS®Carbon-Ti Series 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust SystemCarbon-Ti Series 304 SS Axle-Back Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...$543.40 - $719.21
Mitsubishi exhaust systems come in different designs and specifications. For instance, the Onki round exhaust tips are made from stainless steel material. Stainless steel is a durable material, quite resistant to corrosion and rusting. These exhaust tips are chrome plated to enhance the gleaming exterior of your car. And for as long as rust does not affect the structure the glossiness lasts for a long time. Onki exhaust tips are installed in vehicles through welding action. Welding is best applied in situations where the space is too small to put up clamps. Welding gives it a relatively good finish as opposed to drilling which leaves unsightly marks. Once set up, the exhaust tips do not produce any noise due to gaps or leakages in the construction. On the hand, the stainless steel oval catalytic converters and exhaust systems from Flowmaster are quite efficient in the evacuation process. They are manufactured using the highest standards to ensure compliance with the strict federal environmental regulations - their emissions are below the federal limit.
Mitsubishi exhaust systems are made from stainless steel to make them durable and reliable while in motion. Furthermore, the steel pipes are mandrel bent to avoid restriction, thereby increasing exhaust flow. In addition, the mufflers are also tuned tightly to eliminate exasperating noise and instead produce the smooth deep sound characteristic of authentic performance exhaust systems. Gibson CFT oval mufflers are also quite effective in increasing horsepower. They produce a deep primal growl, attracting head turning looks from all around. The Gibson mufflers come in two types. Firstly, the aluminum steel, which is made from heavy-duty steel and guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship. Secondly, we have stainless steel exhausts that have a guarantee against all defects including rusting. Additionally, these exhaust systems produce a deep smooth tone, complementing the power of your engine.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...