With the state-of-the-art facilities in California and Idaho, Flowmaster offers innovative products that are the result of years of development that involves numerous hours of dyno research and real-world tests. Committed to continuous development, today Flowmaster manufactures everything you may need to unleash the road monster that sleeps within your engine, from complete exhaust systems to race products and everything in between.
- Flowmaster Performance Exhaust Systems
- Flowmaster Performance Air Intake Systems
- Flowmaster Tuners & Programmers
- Flowmaster Air Filter Maintenance
- Flowmaster®American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$263.68 - $1,491.44
- Flowmaster®Scavenger Series HeadersScavenger Series Headers by Flowmaster®. Replace your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with these stainless steel headers and let your engine breath! These headers are easy to install because they’re designed to directly replace...$632.40 - $843.56
- Flowmaster®Flow FX Series Exhaust SystemFlow FX Series Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Introducing Flowmaster's new line of FlowFX Cat-back exhaust systems. This system is perfect for the person looking for Moderate-Aggressive exterior and interior sound level with all of the...$595.97 - $998.97
- Flowmaster®Force II™ Exhaust SystemForce II™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Force II Series is designed for a mild, moderate, or mild - moderate performance tone experience (depends on application and exhaust type), suitable for everyday street driving. The...$295.78 - $1,605.16
- Flowmaster®dBX™ Exhaust SystemdBX™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The dBX Series produces an exhaust note with the same moderate sound or mild-moderate sound, deep tone and great acceleration sound as the American Thunder systems at a lower decibel rate and with...$355.42 - $790.00
- Flowmaster®Delta Force™ Exhaust SystemDelta Force™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Delta Force Exhaust Systems feature the 40-Series mufflers, which offer a combination of maximum power and substantial dB-reduction compared to open headers. They are recommended for...$802.60
- Flowmaster®Outlaw™ Exhaust SystemOutlaw™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Outlaw System gives you an aggressive sound, moderate sound / moderate-aggressive sound with a rumble that is as close to a racing roar you can get without being arrested. In some places you...$457.48 - $2,059.97
- Flowmaster®Prebend TailpipesPrebend Tailpipes by Flowmaster®. These tailpipes are bare dual-out rear exit pipes and are sold in pairs. Hardware and hangers are not included in kit. Fitments for many popular Classic Cars available.Sold in PairsHangers and Hardware Not Included$262.40
- Flowmaster®50 Series Delta Flow™ Aluminized Steel Oval Gray Exhaust MufflerChevy Corvette 1986, 50 Series Delta Flow™ Aluminized Steel Oval Gray Exhaust Muffler by Flowmaster®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.25". Muffler Body Length: 15". Muffler Sound: Moderate. Muffler Structure:...$198.52
- Flowmaster®80 Series Cross-Flow™ Aluminized Steel Oval Black Exhaust MufflerChevy Corvette 1997, 80 Series Cross-Flow™ Aluminized Steel Oval Black Exhaust Muffler by Flowmaster®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2". Muffler Body Length: 17". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Muffler...$366.26
- Flowmaster®Super 10 Series Delta Flow™ 409 SS Oval Black Exhaust MufflerFord Mustang 2013, Super 10 Series Delta Flow™ 409 SS Oval Black Exhaust Muffler by Flowmaster®. Without Hangers. Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Body Length: 6.5". Muffler Overall Length: 12.5". Muffler Sound: Aggressive /...$79.88
- Flowmaster®Scavenger Series Aluminized Steel Turndown Clamp-On Gray Exhaust TipUniversal Scavenger Series Aluminized Steel Turndown Gray Exhaust Tip by Flowmaster®. Tip Shape: Turndown. Tip Attachment Style: Clamp-On. Finish off your installation of your performance exhaust system with a Stainless Steel Exhaust...Manufactured in Stainless Steel for Lasting EleganceThe most elegant look$50.54 - $55.67
- Flowmaster®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Flowmaster®. Depending on your choice of sound, they have 4 series of exhaust systems designed for different vehicle applications that produce that distinct Flowmaster sound in aggressive, and very aggressive tones,...$263.68 - $2,059.97
- Flowmaster®Outlaw™ Stainless Steel Direct-Fit MufflerOutlaw™ Stainless Steel Direct-Fit Muffler by Flowmaster®, AGGRESSIVE SOUND. 3" Muffler Inlet / 2.25" Muffler Outlet. Muffler Shape: Oval. Dual Out Rear Exit. 3" Tubing. Flowmaster's Outlaw direct fit muffler is perfect for the person...$348.53
- Flowmaster®Super 10 Series MufflerSuper 10 Series Muffler by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Super 10 Series 409S Stainless Steel, Single Chamber mufflers are intended for customers who desire the loudest and most aggressive sound they can find. Because these mufflers are so...$79.88
- Flowmaster®Scavenger Exhaust X-PipesScavenger Exhaust X-Pipes by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...Improve Exhaust Scavenging by Accelerating the Exhaust GasesImprove Torque and Throttle Response$270.77 - $739.00
- Flowmaster®Exhaust DownpipesExhaust Downpipes by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's manifold downpipe kits are designed for the person who wants to use a Header-back exhaust system while using the factory exhaust manifolds.Improve Exhaust Scavenging by Accelerating the Exhaust GasesImprove Torque and Throttle Response$114.08 - $155.18
- Flowmaster®Super 44 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerSuper 44 Series Delta Flow™ Muffler by Flowmaster®, , 4" Thick x 9.75" Wide x 13" Case Length x 19" Overall Length. The Super 44 has the deepest, richest, most aggressive muscle tone of all 4” street mufflers Flowmaster has ever...$119.30
- Flowmaster®Exhaust TipsExhaust Tips by Flowmaster®. Finish off your installation of your performance exhaust system with a Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip. Show off the embossed Flowmaster logo to show you have installed the best tips. No matter what you chose...Manufactured in Stainless Steel for Lasting EleganceCorrossion resistant$43.32 - $204.20
- Flowmaster®Delta Force Cold Air Intake SystemDelta Force Cold Air Intake System by Flowmaster®. Take the performance of your vehicle to the next level with the addition of Flowmaster's new Delta Force® Cold Air Intake system. The Delta Force system contains an ultra-trick...High Quality Components With Custom LookNo Cutting or Drilling For Easy Installation$243.97 - $349.97
- Flowmaster®Dual Header-Back Exhaust SystemDual Header-Back Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Installer Series Pipe Kits are made for professional installations. They offer the same mandrel bent 16-gauge aluminized pipes of the Flowmaster header-back systems, but without the...$319.46 - $394.78
- Flowmaster®Delta Boost ModuleDelta Boost Module by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Delta Boost Module is a simple way to gain up to 4 extra psi in boost pressure with an easy to install plug and play unit on EcoBoost engine. The module simply installs in-line with the...Bluetooth controlledQuick and easy installation$239.00 - $299.97
- Flowmaster®Standard Grade Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStandard Grade Direct Fit Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Flowmaster's Standard Grade line of Manifold direct fit catalytic converters are specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for exact fit and performance, and...$160.80 - $1,066.25
- Flowmaster®Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The...$102.70 - $1,101.06
- Flowmaster®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Fit Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible...Exceed all federal emission standardsEngineered for Maximum Efficiency$125.62 - $137.42
- Flowmaster®Prebend PipePrebend Pipe by Flowmaster®. These tailpipes are bare dual-out rear exit pipes and are sold in pairs. Hardware and hangers are not included in kit. Fitments for many popular Classic Cars available.Sold in PairsHangers and Hardware Not Included$143.74 - $302.36
- Flowmaster®Street MufflersStreet Mufflers by Flowmaster®. The 2-chamber design of this muffler, incorporating the patented Flowmaster Delta Flow Technology, has enabled the company to create a performance muffler with an aggressive exterior sound combined with a...$198.52 - $400.18
- Flowmaster®Street MufflerStreet Muffler by Flowmaster®. The 2-chamber design of this muffler, incorporating the patented Flowmaster Delta Flow Technology, has enabled the company to create a performance muffler with an aggressive exterior sound combined with a...The Quietest Option in the 40 Series Two Chamber LineLess Resonance than other 40 Series Mufflers$216.68 - $228.11
- Flowmaster®Scavenger™ Stainless Steel Bare Dual Y-Pipe Kit (81108)Scavenger™ Stainless Steel Bare Dual Y-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. Material: Stainless Steel. Without Catalytic Converter and Heat Shield. These Y-pipe assemblies use Flowmaster's patented D-port technology and can be used with the...Improve Exhaust Scavenging by Accelerating the Exhaust GasesImprove Torque and Throttle Response$259.88
- Flowmaster®FlowFX 409 SS Oval Brushed Exhaust Muffler (717776)FlowFX 409 SS Oval Brushed Exhaust Muffler by Flowmaster®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 3". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 3". Muffler Body Length: 13". Muffler Overall Length: 56". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Muffler Configuration: Dual -...$499.97
Equipped with a Flowmaster exhaust system, your vehicle will get noticed wherever you drive. Designed to deliver maximum performance combined with the sound you need, all the exhaust systems have one thing in common - the quality. They are manufactured using the up-to-date equipment to reach the level of precision you deserve, and made from the top-quality 304 stainless steel to ensure the durability you can rely on.
The company offers five types of exhaust systems to meet your needs. The mildest tone is offered by the Force II system, which increases the performance and is not too aggressive for street driving. The dBX exhaust system is a perfect solution for the sport compacts and import vehicles. It offers a deeper tone and great acceleration sound. If you prefer something wilder, opt for Pro-Series exhaust. It features a deeper tone with aggressive sound characteristics.
What makes the Flowmaster mufflers unique is that their performance improvements are combined with the unmistakable sound. Some of the mufflers such as the Super 10 Series are so loud that they're not recommended for use on the street-driven vehicles, however for the racing applications they are a must. From the powerful and ruthless tone of the Super 44 Series to the quiet and pleasant yet rich tone of the 70 Series, you'll easy find something that will unleash the true character of your vehicle.
Flowmaster mufflers are manufactured using either a chambered or laminar muffler technology. The chambered mufflers feature the Delta Flow technology, which provides advanced noise cancellation, ensuring superior scavenging of exhaust gases. The laminar mufflers are the latest generation in the Flowmaster family. They accelerate the exhaust flow as it passes through the tapered core and expands into the outer core areas, which improves performance and delivers a deep mellow exhaust tone.
The Flowmaster's line of installation accessories is created for professional installers and DIY-builders. These products perfectly work with the Flowmaster mufflers in custom installations and guarantee years of reliable service. The company designed a variety of various pipe kits that can suit the needs of even the most discerning aficionados. No matter what you need to assemble your custom exhaust system, reliable pipes or tailpipes, Flowmaster has you covered.
The U-Fit Dual pipe kits are universal kits that come complete with all the pipes required to build a custom dual exhaust system. And the Installer Series pipe kits allow for the flexibility that is needed to build an exhaust for a modified vehicle. Flowmaster also offers you Universal Scavenger pipe kits, known as X-Pipes, which perfectly balance out the pressure difference between the sides of the exhaust. Unlike the traditional X-pipes, the Scavenger kits feature patented D-port technology that delivers the classic Flowmaster sound.
The Flowmaster's line of installation accessories is created for professional installers and DIY-builders. These products perfectly work with the Flowmaster mufflers in custom installations and guarantee years of reliable service. The company designed a variety of various pipe kits and exhaust tips that can suit the needs of even the most discerning aficionados. Choosing Flowmaster exhaust tips, you let people know that you have Flowmasters under your vehicle.
Race products by Flowmaster are created to help you get the most out of your vehicle. The Flowmaster 30 Series, 60 Series, and 50 Series mufflers are designed to be the quietest mufflers ever built, while the Outlaw Series is designed for power yet not strict dB restrictions. If you need to squeeze something into a limited space, Flowmaster offers the 10 Series and Scavenger Series mufflers. With the race products offered by Flowmaster, you're guaranteed to get maximum horsepower coupled with an increased and broader torque curve.