Performance Exhaust Systems
- Complete Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Exhaust Stacks
- Exhaust Tips
- Exhaust Pipes
- Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Gibson®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Stainless Steel Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow...$230.03 - $1,196.14
- Gibson®Extreme Dual™ Exhaust SystemExtreme Dual™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. When you’re ready to take your truck to the next level, get the Dual Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust System, for powerful sound and a bold look, with increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range...$427.26 - $777.74
- Gibson®Split Rear™ Exhaust SystemSplit Rear™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with the look of dual exhaust, with the Split Rear Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$363.76 - $777.74
- Gibson®Super Truck™ Exhaust SystemSuper Truck™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. When quiet is the least of your concerns, get the Super Truck Cat-Back Exhaust System, for a loud powerful sound and race truck looks, with increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where...$373.96 - $572.67
- Gibson®Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is best...$241.51 - $751.85
- MBRP®Black Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemBlack Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Black is the new chrome, they say. And it’s hard to argue with the compelling look of a “murdered-out” custom car or truck, with every piece of brightwork done in black or flat...$379.99 - $819.99
- MBRP®Black Series™ Exhaust SystemBlack Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. Murder out your vehicle with a black exhaust system. Specially coated in high heat black, these aluminized steel systems are the hottest thing in the exhaust market today. They’re manufactured...$259.99 - $1,154.99
- MBRP®Installer Series™ Aluminized Steel Off-Road Turbo-Back Exhaust System with Single Side Exit (S6218AL)Installer Series™ Aluminized Steel Off-Road Turbo-Back Exhaust System with Single Side Exit by MBRP®. With Aluminized 3" Turbo Downpipe. Exhaust System Type: Turbo-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Aluminized Steel. Main Tubing Diameter:...$479.99
- MBRP®Installer Series™ Race Exhaust SystemInstaller Series Race Exhaust System by MBRP®. Sometimes you just have to let it all hang out. That’s why MBRP makes race-only exhaust systems. With just a small, straight-through muffler, the full fury of your engine will be heard by...$449.99
- MBRP®PLM Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemPLM Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Sometimes you just have to let it all hang out. That’s why MBRP makes race-only exhaust systems. With no muffler, the full fury of your engine will be heard by everyone in the vicinity....$209.99 - $424.99
- MBRP®Performance Series™ Aluminized Steel Off-Road Turbo-Back Exhaust System with Single Side Exit (S6218P)Performance Series™ Aluminized Steel Off-Road Turbo-Back Exhaust System with Single Side Exit by MBRP®. With Aluminized 3" Turbo Downpipe. Exhaust System Type: Turbo-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Aluminized Steel. Main Tubing...$399.99
- MBRP®Performance Series™ Cat-Back Exhaust SystemPerformance Series™ Cat-Back Exhaust System by MBRP®. Get more out of your turbodiesel pickup with a Performance Series exhaust system from MBRP. Get more power, more torque, more fuel economy and more of that sweet big-motor burble....$214.99 - $489.99
- MBRP®Performance Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemPerformance Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Get more out of your turbodiesel pickup with a Performance Series exhaust system from MBRP. Get more power, more torque, more fuel economy and more of that sweet big-motor burble....$214.99 - $489.99
- MBRP®Pro Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemPro Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. MBRP’s Pro Series exhausts are built without compromise. That means they’re engineered to fit properly the first time, from constant-diameter mandrel-bent tubing that flows as freely as...$384.99 - $1,204.99
- MBRP®Pro Series™ Exhaust SystemPro Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The PRO series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on nothing but the best. For you, that means a system constructed entirely of long-lasting T304 stainless steel....$239.99 - $1,299.99
- MBRP®Pro Series™ Race Dual Exhaust SystemPro Series™ Race Dual Exhaust System by MBRP®. Perfect for the Show and Go car in your life, this dual split rear exit cat-back system not only looks amazing, but will provide a substantial boost in performance. With polished T304...$304.99 - $1,044.99
- MBRP®SLM Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemSLM Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. MBRP’s SLM Series is the ultimate in free-flowing exhaust systems, because they replace both the catalytic converter and any muffler in the stock system. MBRP’s SLM Series exhausts are...$239.99 - $634.99
- MBRP®XP Series Race Exhaust SystemsXP Series Race Exhaust Systems by MBRP®. Here's an exhaust system that performs great, and looks great, too. Like all MBRP systems, it's fabricated from mandrel-bent constant-diameter tubing with minimum-bend-angle geometry for vastly...Mirror-polished T304 stainless mufflers and tipsRugged 3" T409 stainless steel tubing$594.99
- MBRP®XP Series™ 409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exit (S4202409)XP Series™ 409 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Dual Rear Exit by MBRP®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 409 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust System Sound: Moderate. Give your pickup some of that big-rig...$539.99
- MBRP®XP Series™ 409 SS Off-Road Turbo-Back Exhaust System with Single Side Exit (S6218409)XP Series™ 409 SS Off-Road Turbo-Back Exhaust System with Single Side Exit by MBRP®. With Aluminized 3" Turbo Downpipe. Exhaust System Type: Turbo-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 409 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 4". Exhaust System Sound:...$584.99
- MBRP®XP Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemXP Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Guarantee the best performance from your diesel engine by hanging this low-backpressure 4” turbo-back system. Crafted of rugged T304 stainless steel, it features mandrel-bent curves of...$284.99 - $1,019.99
- MBRP®XP Series™ Exhaust SystemXP Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The XP series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on a rugged system that can take whatever the road throws at it and last. Constructed entirely of corrosion-resistant...$149.99 - $1,154.99
- aFe®ATLAS Exhaust SystemATLAS Exhaust System by aFe®. The ATLAS Exhaust System channels the exhaust from the engine to the rear of the vehicle on a racing diesel engine truck. It has the least amount of exhaust flow restriction possible to enable the engine to...$303.99 - $954.74
- aFe®Large Bore HD Exhaust SystemLarge Bore HD Exhaust System by aFe®. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Large Bore HD Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...$341.99 - $1,057.34
- aFe®Rebel Series™ Exhaust SystemRebel Series™ Exhaust System by aFe®. aFe power introduces an all new Rebel Series exhaust system. This Rebel Series cat-back is designed with dual intercooled exhaust tips that exit in front of the rear passenger tire for a unique,...$408.49 - $969.94
- aFe®Rock Basher™ Exhaust SystemRock Basher™ Exhaust System by aFe®. This top-quality, unique cat-back exhaust system defies to be replicated. aFe POWER introduces the all-new 3" stainless steel Rock Basher series exhaust system. Large, 3" mandrel-bent 409 stainless...Up to +9 HP and +8 lbs. x ft. Torque dyno proven max gains3" mandrel bent, 409 stainless steel tubing for unrestrictive exhaust flow$357.19
- aFe®Scorpion™ Exhaust SystemScorpion Exhaust System by aFe®. This Scorpion Aluminized Exhaust System is constructed of 2-1/2" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing. This exhaust system comes complete with baffled muffler, OE style bayonet hangers, band clamps and...$306.84 - $438.89
- Invidia®Full Titanium Cat-Back Exhaust SystemFull Titanium Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia®. Bended forming, Piping Inside and outside smooth with Good exhaust efficiency, reducing welding failure issues. Use Japan Nippon steel & Sumitomo metal high quality pure G5 Titanium raw...$1,330.00 - $3,465.00
- Invidia®Full Titanium Racing Cat-Back Exhaust SystemFull Titanium Racing Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia®. Bended forming, Piping Inside and outside smooth with Good exhaust efficiency, reducing welding failure issues. Use Japan Nippon steel & Sumitomo metal high quality pure G5...$1,330.00 - $3,465.00
- Invidia®G200 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemG200 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia®. Piping Diameter: 2.36" (60 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 4.92" (125 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. If performance is what you are seeking, the Invidia G200 Exhaust delivers. Each...$648.20 - $756.70
A performance exhaust system gives you the best bang for your accessory buying buck, because it appeals to so many of your senses. When you stomp on the gas and get pushed back against the seat, you can feel the increase in power. You can see the highly polished stainless steel tip and admire the way it complements your ride’s styling. And you get a deep, visceral feeling when you hear the exhaust note’s rumble that turns into a roar when you accelerate.
Some of the exhaust systems we have include an H-pipe or an X-pipe, because adding such a pipe to a dual exhaust system has been proven to unleash more horsepower. When two close firing cylinders are exhausting on one cylinder bank, nothing is happening in the other bank, so connecting both pipes effectively enlarges the exhaust system, allowing these exhaust pulses to exit through both sides of the system. Exhaust flow is increased because both cylinder banks make use of both sides of the exhaust system, and increased exhaust flow equals more power.
Each of the systems we offer has been designed using flow benches and dynos to determine the best way to reduce restriction and improve exhaust flow, for more power. While muffler designs may differ, all of our exhaust pipes are mandrel bent. Mandrel bending ensures smooth bends and maintains tube size and shape throughout the entire length. Tubes that aren’t mandrel bent can lose a percentage of their diameter in sharp bends, which creates restriction.
Sound is just as important factor in an exhaust system purchase as increased power. That’s why each of our systems has been tested to make sure you get just the right exhaust note, so you’ll enjoy getting behind the wheel. Performance and sound are essential, but an exhaust system also has to be made of quality materials so it will last. All of our systems come in stainless steel or aluminized steel, for long lasting durability. Each includes stylish exhaust tip(s), usually made from stainless steel and highly polished for visual effect, but if you prefer something different, check out our selection of exhaust tips.
Most of the exhaust systems we have are “cat back” systems, meaning they include everything to replace the exhaust system behind the catalytic converter. This means your emissions system will be unaffected and your vehicle will still pass a smog check. However, if you do ever need to replace your catalytic converter, we can offer you a performance option that will properly reduce emissions, but with increased exhaust flow compared to your original factory converter. These converters have a monolithic honeycomb catalyst designed for maximum flow, and smoother flowing inlet and outlet joints.
If you want to go even further to reduce exhaust restriction and gain power, then consider installing headers. Headers replace the factory exhaust manifolds, which usually flow poorly. An exhaust header has individual tubes for each exhaust port, allowing each exhaust pulse to flow unobstructed from the cylinder head. All tubes meet in a larger tube called a collector. The tubes on headers are usually larger in diameter than the runners on an exhaust manifold and the tubes are mandrel bent for gradual radius bends, which reduces restriction and increases exhaust flow.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...