Ultra Flo™ Welded Muffler by DynoMax®. This muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps and Ultra Flo™ Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing undesirable interior resonance.
- Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torque
- Engineered to give your car a deep performance tone
- Stainless steel construction for lifelong protection
- 100% welded design for long-lasting durability
- Continuous perforated tube interior construction
- CRF (Continuous Roving Fiberglass) technology absorbs unwanted interior resonance
- Straight-through design does not restrict exhaust flow and helps cut back pressure
- Dyno proven to flow up to 2,000 SCFM and support up to 2,000 horsepower
- “Micro finish” technology creates a blemish free, satin muffler exterior finish
- Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Ultra Flo Welded performance muffler will give your car a powerful throaty tone while providing effective dampening of unwanted interior resonance thanks to CRF (Continuous Roving Fiberglass) technology. Its 100% welded stainless steel construction forms a basis for maximum durability and lifelong protection. The exterior of the muffler is cleaned using “Micro finish” technology that ensures a blemish free, satin finish. The muffler's straight-through design with a continuous perforated pipe inside allows for proper sound absorption while ensuring the free flow of exhaust gases and reduced back pressure. Improved, unrestricted flow is one of the most important factors in gaining horsepower and torque. The Ultra Flo Welded muffler is covered by a limited lifetime warranty and 90-day Performance & Sound Guarantee to make sure it fully meets your expectations.
DynoMax®, a member of the Tenneco conglomerate that also includes well-known names such as Walker, Monroe, Kinetic, etc., is one of the leading North American manufacturers of performance exhaust products. Built on over 25 years of market leadership, it centers on engineering and launching new systems that feature a quality sound, ultimate performance, and long-lasting durability - everything expected from premium exhaust component. The DynoMax Performance Exhaust product line, consisting of a wide variety of mufflers, pipes, and exhaust systems, was first introduced by Walker in 1987. Driven by the theme "Pure, Unadulterated Power," the brand is committed to creating groundbreaking products that reveal the true nature of any vehicle.