Super Turbo™ Muffler by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large internal tubes channel exhaust flow, reduce back pressure, and eliminate turbulence.
- Constructed to increase horsepower and torque thanks to improved exhaust flow
- Aluminized steel Super Turbo muffler maintains a mellow performance tone
- 3 tubed internal design for a quieter sound
- Patented internal flow director technology channels exhaust flow
- Fiberglass matting technology dampens interior resonance
- Large-diameter internal tubes improve exhaust flow and cut back pressure
- Dyno proven to flow up to 700 SCFM
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you want a performance muffler that will provide you with increased horsepower and maintain a quiet mellow sound, the Super Turbo Muffler by DynoMax is the one for you. It will give your car a mild performance tone while eliminating unwanted interior resonance thanks to the fiberglass matting technology. This muffler features a patented flow director design that channels the flow of exhaust gases and helps eliminate turbulence to provide maximum performance. The larger diameter internal tubes allow for faster exhaust flow and help reduce back pressure for more power and torque. The Super Turbo muffler is covered by a limited lifetime warranty and 90-day Performance & Sound Guarantee to make sure it fully meets your expectations.
DynoMax®, a member of the Tenneco conglomerate that also includes well-known names such as Walker, Monroe, Kinetic, etc., is one of the leading North American manufacturers of performance exhaust products. Built on over 25 years of market leadership, it centers on engineering and launching new systems that feature a quality sound, ultimate performance, and long-lasting durability - everything expected from premium exhaust component. The DynoMax Performance Exhaust product line, consisting of a wide variety of mufflers, pipes, and exhaust systems, was first introduced by Walker in 1987. Driven by the theme "Pure, Unadulterated Power," the brand is committed to creating groundbreaking products that reveal the true nature of any vehicle.