Performance Exhaust Systems
- Complete Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Exhaust Stacks
- Exhaust Tips
- Exhaust Pipes
- Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Flowtech®Afterburner™ MufflerAfterburner™ Muffler by Flowtech®. If you really want great sound and maximum horsepower, kick on the Afterburner - and kick a little butt. FLOWTECH Afterburner mufflers are your very best bet for optimum performance and awesome...$61.40 - $80.05
- Hooker®Aero Chamber™ MufflerAero Chamber™ Muffler by Hooker®. Muffler Series: Aero Chamber™. Inlet Diameter: 3". Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Body Height: 4.75". Muffler Body Width: 10.25". Muffler Body Length: 20". Bi-Directional Turbo Style. The all...$82.54 - $106.95
- Hooker®Sidetube Slip-In MufflerSidetube Slip-In Muffler by Hooker®. For 4" sidetube sound control, Hooker builds long lasting slip-in mufflers. These mufflers are easily removed for racing purposes and are available in a performance style glasspack or our quieter all...$208.95 - $252.95
- MagnaFlow®Muffler Delete KitMuffler Delete Kit by MagnaFlow®. MagnaFlow D-FIT kits replace the restrictive factory muffler, while maintaining the OEM piping & tailpipe. The straight through design muffler or muffler delete reduce backpressure creating more power &...$244.97 - $358.86
- MBRP®High-Flow MufflerHigh-Flow Muffler by MBRP®. Tame that exhaust system with a perforated-core muffler. By using a straight piece of pipe that’s been perforated with countless small holes, MBRP lets the higher-frequency bark and rasp through, to be...$224.99
- MBRP®Mounting Kit for Stack SystemMounting Kit for Stack System by MBRP®. Make sure that your stack investment is rock solid with this mounting kit. Stainless steel ensures that you won't have any part bleeding rust into your truck bed so it will keep on looking its...Stainless construction will never rustBolts securely to bed$44.99 - $59.99
- Banks®Monster™ Stainless Steel MuflerMonster™ Stainless Steel Mufler by Banks®. Get increased power and torque from reduced backpressure with this straight-through muffler. With its straight-through, massive 4" core, this muffler presents essentially no backpressure to...$163.42 - $357.58
- MagnaFlow®OEM Grade Exhaust ManifoldOEM Grade Exhaust Manifold by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold assembly, and it will directly replace the factory...$299.35 - $1,092.58
- Skunk2®Alpha Series™ Race HeaderAlpha Series™ Race Exhaust Header by Skunk2®. Skunk2 is proud to announce its all-new Alpha Series Header was designed with the ease of installation and maximizing horsepower gains in mind. Skunk2 Engineers took advantage of the...Designed to maximize exhaust flowProvide higher torque and increased horsepower$391.99 - $549.99
- Corsa®Long Tube Exhaust HeadersLong Tube Exhaust Headers by Corsa®. Ready to step out of a line and upgrade to massive boosts in horsepower and torque? Catch the top-of-the-line exhaust header from Corsa that will emphasize the agile, dynamic character of your iconic...$1,098.99 - $1,298.99
- Borla®Stainless Steel Round Exhaust Resonator (60608)Stainless Steel Round Exhaust Resonator by Borla®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.75". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.75". Muffler Configuration: Center - Center. Upgrade the looks, performance and sound of your ride with just a muffler swap....Improves exhaust flow for better performanceIncreases horsepower 7-10%$375.99
- Diamond Eye®409 SS Round Exhaust Muffler Kit (510212)409 SS Round Exhaust Muffler Kit by Diamond Eye®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 4". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 4". Muffler Configuration: Center - Center. This products is created for those who are not afraid of the power. It is fine-tuned to...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$168.85
- Borla®Axle-Back Exhaust SystemAxle-Back Exhaust System by Borla®. Now you can get the best performing, longest lasting exhaust system for your truck, Borla! And like all Borla exhaust systems, this system is made from the finest aircraft grade, austenitic stainless...Increased horsepower and torqueCustom designed for each application$733.99 - $1,112.99
- Borla®Touring™ Exhaust SystemTouring™ Exhaust System by Borla®, When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to deliver the...$319.99 - $1,839.99
- MagnaFlow®Black Series™ DPF-Back Exhaust SystemBlack Series™ DPF-Back Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and MagnaFlow welded...$455.71 - $916.12
- MagnaFlow®Black Series™ Exhaust SystemBlack Series™ Exhaust System by MagnaFlow® These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps,...$455.71 - $1,044.13
- MagnaFlow®Custom Builder™ Exhaust SystemCustom Builder™ Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. Whether you're a professional custom truck builder or building your own dream in your home garage, the Custom Builder Kit is the perfect choice for your one-off exhaust system. With the...$279.82 - $665.79
- MagnaFlow®Pro Series Diesel Exhaust SystemPro Series Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These entry level performance diesel systems feature 100% stainless steel satin finish mufflers and mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing. Optional 5" diesel tips are sold separately....$277.04 - $664.25
- MagnaFlow®Race Series Exhaust SystemRace Series Exhaust System by Magnaflow®. The MagnaFlow Race Series Exhaust Systems are designed for the ultimate in high performance and the loudest most aggressive racecar sound possible.$448.19 - $1,522.92
- MagnaFlow®Touring Series Exhaust SystemTouring Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Touring Series exhaust systems are tuned for everyday driving, with a deep and mellow exhaust note of true performance character but at a decibel level and tone that does not get tiring...$479.39 - $2,691.32
- MagnaFlow®XL Series™ Stainless Steel Turbo-Back Exhaust System with Split Side Exit (16923)XL Series™ Stainless Steel Turbo-Back Exhaust System with Split Side Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Turbo-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 4". Exhaust System Sound: Moderate. These...$813.80
- Flowmaster®American Thunder™ Aluminized Steel Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear/Side Exit (17742)American Thunder™ Aluminized Steel Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear/Side Exit by Flowmaster®. Exhaust System Type: Header-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Aluminized Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5". Exhaust System Sound:...$599.95
- Flowmaster®American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$119.95 - $1,236.95
- Flowmaster®Delta Force™ Exhaust SystemDelta Force™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Delta Force Exhaust Systems feature the 40-Series mufflers, which offer a combination of maximum power and substantial dB-reduction compared to open headers. They are recommended for...$799.95
- Flowmaster®Dual Header-Back Exhaust SystemDual Header-Back Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The Installer Series Pipe Kits are made for professional installations. They offer the same mandrel bent 16-gauge aluminized pipes of the Flowmaster header-back systems, but without the...$330.95 - $408.95
- Flowmaster®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Flowmaster®. Depending on your choice of sound, they have 4 series of exhaust systems designed for different vehicle applications that produce that distinct Flowmaster sound in aggressive, and very aggressive tones,...$119.95 - $1,236.95
- Flowmaster®FlowFX™ Series Exhaust SystemFlowFX™ Series Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. Introducing Flowmaster's new line of FlowFX Cat-back exhaust systems. This system is perfect for the person looking for Moderate-Aggressive exterior and interior sound level with all of...$534.95 - $949.95
- Flowmaster®dBX™ Exhaust SystemdBX™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. The dBX Series produces an exhaust note with the same moderate sound or mild-moderate sound, deep tone and great acceleration sound as the American Thunder systems at a lower decibel rate and with...$355.95 - $779.95
- Gibson®American Muscle Car™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Exhaust. The mandrel bent tubing and CFT Superflow muffler in this system...$230.03 - $1,196.14
- Gibson®Dual Sport™ Exhaust SystemDual Sport™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, along with dual exhaust tip style, with the Dual Sport Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes...$418.61 - $740.71
A performance exhaust system gives you the best bang for your accessory buying buck, because it appeals to so many of your senses. When you stomp on the gas and get pushed back against the seat, you can feel the increase in power. You can see the highly polished stainless steel tip and admire the way it complements your ride’s styling. And you get a deep, visceral feeling when you hear the exhaust note’s rumble that turns into a roar when you accelerate.
Some of the exhaust systems we have include an H-pipe or an X-pipe, because adding such a pipe to a dual exhaust system has been proven to unleash more horsepower. When two close firing cylinders are exhausting on one cylinder bank, nothing is happening in the other bank, so connecting both pipes effectively enlarges the exhaust system, allowing these exhaust pulses to exit through both sides of the system. Exhaust flow is increased because both cylinder banks make use of both sides of the exhaust system, and increased exhaust flow equals more power.
Each of the systems we offer has been designed using flow benches and dynos to determine the best way to reduce restriction and improve exhaust flow, for more power. While muffler designs may differ, all of our exhaust pipes are mandrel bent. Mandrel bending ensures smooth bends and maintains tube size and shape throughout the entire length. Tubes that aren’t mandrel bent can lose a percentage of their diameter in sharp bends, which creates restriction.
Sound is just as important factor in an exhaust system purchase as increased power. That’s why each of our systems has been tested to make sure you get just the right exhaust note, so you’ll enjoy getting behind the wheel. Performance and sound are essential, but an exhaust system also has to be made of quality materials so it will last. All of our systems come in stainless steel or aluminized steel, for long lasting durability. Each includes stylish exhaust tip(s), usually made from stainless steel and highly polished for visual effect, but if you prefer something different, check out our selection of exhaust tips.
Most of the exhaust systems we have are “cat back” systems, meaning they include everything to replace the exhaust system behind the catalytic converter. This means your emissions system will be unaffected and your vehicle will still pass a smog check. However, if you do ever need to replace your catalytic converter, we can offer you a performance option that will properly reduce emissions, but with increased exhaust flow compared to your original factory converter. These converters have a monolithic honeycomb catalyst designed for maximum flow, and smoother flowing inlet and outlet joints.
If you want to go even further to reduce exhaust restriction and gain power, then consider installing headers. Headers replace the factory exhaust manifolds, which usually flow poorly. An exhaust header has individual tubes for each exhaust port, allowing each exhaust pulse to flow unobstructed from the cylinder head. All tubes meet in a larger tube called a collector. The tubes on headers are usually larger in diameter than the runners on an exhaust manifold and the tubes are mandrel bent for gradual radius bends, which reduces restriction and increases exhaust flow.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...