Performance Exhaust Systems
- Complete Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Exhaust Stacks
- Exhaust Tips
- Exhaust Pipes
- Clamps, Hangers, Gaskets
- Emission Control
- Performance Chips
- Exhaust System Service Tools
- Megan Racing®Black Series Cat-Back Exhaust SystemBlack Series Cat-Back Exhaust System by Megan Racing®. Tip finish: Polished. Megan Racing OE-RS style cat backs are based on factory style, with bigger piping, OEM style polished mufflers and quiet sound. The cat back system is made in...$216.52 - $409.50
- MagnaFlow®Exhaust HeadersExhaust Headers by MagnaFlow®. These headers are a cost effective an easy way to boost your vehicle's horsepower and torque in almost nothing flat. They are made of mandrel bent stainless steel with a ceramic coating that provides heat...Increases Horsepower and Torque to your engineDurable Stainless Steel Ceramic Coated Construction$770.45 - $903.95
- AWE Tuning®Direct Fit Catalytic Converter SectionsDirect Fit Catalytic Converter Sections by AWE Tuning®. For the enthusiast who wants solid power gains without straying from the factory sound, AWE Tuning offers exhaust upgrades compatible with the OE muffler. AWE Tuning High Flow Cat...Retain close to stock soundPeak Gains for High Flow Cat Sections: +8 hp / +9 ft lb at the crank$2,231.13 - $2,510.60
- Sanderson Headers®Cast Series HeaderCast Series Header by Sanderson Headers®. The QP1000 cast iron "Quiet Performer" header overcomes limitations of tube-style headers in both fit and in its ability to produce gains in both low end torque and high end horsepower. The...$425.00 - $720.00
- BBK®CNC Series X-PipeCNC Series X-Pipe by BBK®. Material: Aluminized Steel. These New BBK High Flow X pipes are designed to eliminate your factory resonators to increase performance and horsepower and as an after-cat product they are smog legal, just like a...Provides optimal exhaust flow for the most possible increase in horsepowerLarge diameter tubes are CNC mandrel bent to maintain consistent flow throughout the length of the exhaust$179.99 - $479.99
- MBRP®Long Tube Exhaust Headers (S7230304)Long Tube Exhaust Headers by MBRP®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.875". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Header Style: Long Tube. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MBRP features premium quality and will perform better...1.875” Inch Primary Tubing3” Merge Style Spike Collectors$999.99
- Corsa®Xtreme Series Exhaust SystemXtreme Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology provides a unique combination of Race Inspired Big and Throaty Growl Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when...+1$772.99 - $3,294.99
- Akrapovic®Evolution Line Exhaust SystemEvolution Line Exhaust System by Akrapovic®. The high-performance exhaust by Akrapovic gives you absolute freedom to customize your vehicle to make it perform and sound at its best. This product will significantly improve your...+1$1,231.18 - $16,042.93
- MagnaFlow®Rock Crawler Series™ Exhaust SystemRock Crawler Series™ Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Rock Crawler Exhausts designed to fit with aftermarket bumpers, MagnaFlow high clearance design for off-road rock crawlers melds quality with durability. Mandrel-bent tubing and a...$449.91 - $526.81
- Stainless Works®304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by Stainless Works®. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure excellent quality and maximum resistance to corrosion. Engineered with careful attention to the smallest detail...$473.81 - $2,314.20
- Flowtech®Axle-Back Exhaust SystemAxle-Back Exhaust System by Flowtech®. Exhaust Pipe Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust Type: Axle-Back. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with...$209.95 - $928.95
- Pypes®Catalytic ConvertersCatalytic Converters by Pypes®. These Mini converters are 409 stainless for heavy duty applications, but weigh only 2.5 lbs and measure only 11" long. Installed, they only take up 7" in length. The 5.0 Litre is rated at 4,500 lbs...$229.68 - $331.68
- Bully Dog®Performance Direct Fit Diesel Particulate FilterPerformance Direct Fit Diesel Particulate Filter by Bully Dog®. Bully Dog®'s new bolt-on performance DPF features a larger and better-flowing filter to unleash your truck's potential- legally. Exhaust flow is increased by 17% compared...$1,799.00
- BBK®Varitune Series Exhaust SystemVaritune Series Exhaust System by BBK®. Varitune Exhaust kits are now available. These BBK Varitune exhaust systems offer something no other exhaust system can do. These new BBK Varitune exhaust kits offer full tune ability using BBK...$449.99 - $949.99
- Flowmaster®Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The...$105.95 - $975.95
- Edge®Jammer™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemJammer™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Edge®. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Edge's Jammer diesel exhaust is designed with Mandrel bent 100% stainless steel to add longevity and quality. The Jammer diesel exhaust is...$289.95 - $700.95
- Sinister Diesel®Assault Exhaust SystemAssault Exhaust System by Sinister Diesel®. Sinister Diesel exhaust systems deliver tuned performance and are designed to maximize your diesel trucks horsepower and torque. Precision cut and bent out of 409 Stainless Steel, exhaust is...$699.00 - $749.00
- Flowmaster®Scavenger Series HeadersScavenger Series Headers by Flowmaster®. Replace your restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with these stainless steel headers and let your engine breath! These headers are easy to install because they’re designed to directly replace...$654.95 - $873.95
- ARK Performance®GRiP™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemGRiP™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK "GRiP" exhaust system provides the serious enthusiast a combination of sound, style, and quality craftmanship. As a leader and innovator in aftermarket exhaust...+1$1,274.15 - $2,209.15
- MBRP®Installer Series™ Diesel Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Diesel Exhaust System by MBRP®. Built from heavy duty aluminized steel Installer Series performance exhaust systems offer a value price without compromising on the quality built into every component. While the seams...$199.99 - $794.99
- MBRP®Installer Series™ Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as MBRP’s...$199.99 - $924.99
- ARK Performance®R-Spec Exhaust HeadersR-Spec Exhaust Headers by ARK Performance®. The ARK R-Spec Header is designed to racing spec. The header is semi-brushed and mirror polished, it has CNC mandrel bent primaries, TIG welded connections, and de-burred and ported...All Bolt-on SystemSUS304 Stainless Steel Construction$892.50 - $1,104.15
- MagnaFlow®Competition Series™ Exhaust SystemCompetition Series™ Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Competition Series is designed for customers seeking maximum performance, reduced mass and an aggressive exhaust note that demands attention. These systems may not comply with all...$456.99 - $2,574.98
- Corsa®Touring Series Exhaust SystemTouring Series Exhaust System by Corsa®. The patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RFC) technology provides a unique combination of a Reserved, Distinctive Performance Sound on acceleration, and No-Drone Comfort when touring. These...$999.99 - $1,683.99
- aFe®BladeRunner Exhaust ManifoldBladeRunner Exhaust Manifold by aFe®. Replace the exhaust manifold on your Dodge diesel with the BladeRunner manifold. It was created to address a cracking problem with the stock manifold, but it's so far advanced compared to the stock...$244.14 - $978.49
- Pypes®Exhaust TipsExhaust Tips by Pypes®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$38.68 - $240.68
- HKS®304 SS Turbo Exhaust System304 SS Turbo Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from first class materials,...$341.09 - $4,638.14
- Hedman Hedders®Standard Duty Black MAXX Coated HeadersStandard Duty Black MAXX Coated Headers by Hedman Hedders®. The standard-duty Black Maxx™ Hedman Hedders come from the factory with an extremely durable, protective SATIN BLACK ceramic-metallic coating. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This...$514.11 - $805.70
- Hedman Hedders®Standard Duty Mild Steel Black MAXX Satin Black Ceramic-Metallic Long Tube Racing Exhaust Headers (58073)Standard Duty Mild Steel Long Tube Racing Exhaust Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Color: Black. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating. Header Style: Long Tube. The standard-duty...Made of High Quality MaterialsExtremely durable, protective SATIN BLACK ceramic-metallic coating$542.84
- MagnaFlow®Exhaust SystemExhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, optional muffler delete pipes, band clamps, and MagnaFlow welded inter-cooled tips –...$277.04 - $2,691.32
A performance exhaust system gives you the best bang for your accessory buying buck, because it appeals to so many of your senses. When you stomp on the gas and get pushed back against the seat, you can feel the increase in power. You can see the highly polished stainless steel tip and admire the way it complements your ride’s styling. And you get a deep, visceral feeling when you hear the exhaust note’s rumble that turns into a roar when you accelerate.
Some of the exhaust systems we have include an H-pipe or an X-pipe, because adding such a pipe to a dual exhaust system has been proven to unleash more horsepower. When two close firing cylinders are exhausting on one cylinder bank, nothing is happening in the other bank, so connecting both pipes effectively enlarges the exhaust system, allowing these exhaust pulses to exit through both sides of the system. Exhaust flow is increased because both cylinder banks make use of both sides of the exhaust system, and increased exhaust flow equals more power.
Each of the systems we offer has been designed using flow benches and dynos to determine the best way to reduce restriction and improve exhaust flow, for more power. While muffler designs may differ, all of our exhaust pipes are mandrel bent. Mandrel bending ensures smooth bends and maintains tube size and shape throughout the entire length. Tubes that aren’t mandrel bent can lose a percentage of their diameter in sharp bends, which creates restriction.
Sound is just as important factor in an exhaust system purchase as increased power. That’s why each of our systems has been tested to make sure you get just the right exhaust note, so you’ll enjoy getting behind the wheel. Performance and sound are essential, but an exhaust system also has to be made of quality materials so it will last. All of our systems come in stainless steel or aluminized steel, for long lasting durability. Each includes stylish exhaust tip(s), usually made from stainless steel and highly polished for visual effect, but if you prefer something different, check out our selection of exhaust tips.
Most of the exhaust systems we have are “cat back” systems, meaning they include everything to replace the exhaust system behind the catalytic converter. This means your emissions system will be unaffected and your vehicle will still pass a smog check. However, if you do ever need to replace your catalytic converter, we can offer you a performance option that will properly reduce emissions, but with increased exhaust flow compared to your original factory converter. These converters have a monolithic honeycomb catalyst designed for maximum flow, and smoother flowing inlet and outlet joints.
If you want to go even further to reduce exhaust restriction and gain power, then consider installing headers. Headers replace the factory exhaust manifolds, which usually flow poorly. An exhaust header has individual tubes for each exhaust port, allowing each exhaust pulse to flow unobstructed from the cylinder head. All tubes meet in a larger tube called a collector. The tubes on headers are usually larger in diameter than the runners on an exhaust manifold and the tubes are mandrel bent for gradual radius bends, which reduces restriction and increases exhaust flow.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 17, 2016Here's A 'Tip': Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To...Performance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let`s face it: not everyone has the spare...
- August 18, 2015Are Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its...
- August 18, 2015Are X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight...You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections....
- August 17, 2015Power, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a...It`s an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is...
- August 01, 2014Direct Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you`re shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which...