Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- Radiator Caps
- Radiator Fans
- Water Pumps
- Coolant Overflow Tanks
- Radiator Hoses
- Thermostat Housings
- Cooling System Switches, Sensors & Relays
- AT Oil Coolers
- Oil Coolers
- Power Steering Cooling
- Complete A/C Systems
- A/C Condensers
- A/C Condenser Fans
- Antifreeze & Additives
- Cooling System Repair Tools
- APDI®RadiatorRadiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the OE.Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$36.50 - $587.06
- Spectra Premium®Engine Cooling FanEngine Cooling Fan by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium Radiator Fan Assemblies are engineered, developed and validated to meet Original Equipment (OE) requirements, to ensure a durable and quality product. The assemblies are also...OE style connector for plug & play installationManufactured with high quality components to reduce fan motor noise$34.23 - $1,096.05
- GMB®Engine Cooling Water PumpEngine Cooling Water Pump by GMB®. GMB proudly announces that all principal component parts are designed, manufactured and tested in house, such as bearings, impellers, mechanical seal kits and housings. Integration of these parts...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$13.01 - $737.57
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Radiator CapGM Original Equipment™ Radiator Cap by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$8.53 - $18.97
- TYC®Engine Cooling Fan AssemblyEngine Cooling Fan Assembly by TYC®. One of the components that prevent your engine from overheating is the cooling fan, and should it fail, you'll notice it in very short time. When it happens, you won't need to pay the high dealer...OE quality at an affordable priceDirect replacement$27.22 - $130.02
- Gates®Electric Water PumpElectric Water Pump by Gates®. If you want to keep your vehicle safe on the road for many years to come, go with this Gates product. Developed with the utmost attention to detail and manufactured from the highest quality materials, it...Great design and functionMade from sturdy materials$54.29 - $631.31
- MotoRad®ThermostatThermostat by MotoRad®. State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control, and functional testing to each thermostat ensure customers that they can trust the high quality product used in their vehicle.Offer precise pressure controlEnsure the proper fit$1.57 - $908.59
- Dorman®Engine Coolant Recovery TankEngine Coolant Recovery Tank by Dorman®. Heat and engine vibration can damage plastic overtime causing cracks and leaks. Dorman's Engine Coolant Recovery Tank uses premium plastic to withstand the effects of stress generated by the...Comes with reservoir capManufactured with premium plastic$4.64 - $242.95
- Beck Arnley®Thermostat HousingThermostat Housing by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$5.70 - $34.98
- Bosch®Coolant Temperature SensorCoolant Temperature Sensor by Bosch®. Bosch liquid temperature sensors accurately monitor the vital fluids in your vehicle ensuring long and healthy life. The sensor provides information to the Engine control Unit to keep your engine...Extreme Temperature range: -40°F to +260°FRobust Design with High Resistance to Engine Vibrations$6.61 - $42.95
- Mishimoto®Replacement RadiatorReplacement Radiator by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto OEM Replacement Radiators feature perfectly created plastic tanks with aluminum cores. These radiators are a direct OEM replacement and require no alterations. Mishimoto guarantees...Ideal replacement for an aged, clogged, or leaking stock radiatorFunctions with all factory engine bay equipment$71.25 - $279.75
- Airtex®Water PumpWater Pump by Airtex®. This water pump is engineered by the experts at Airtex to keep the cooling system of your vehicle running optimally. Each pump is designed by an OE manufacturer to meet strict OE standards and tested to ensure...Precision-ground and permanently lubricated unitized bearing assembliesUnitized seals for superior protection against leakage and contamination$13.02 - $613.27
- ACDelco®Professional™ Engine Cooling Fan MotorProfessional™ Engine Cooling Fan Motor by ACDelco®. Keep your engine cool while utilizing your Air Conditioning System with an ACDelco Engine Cooling Motor. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features...Conventional and low profile.Space- and weight-efficient.$25.96 - $109.99
- Gates®Engine Coolant Molded Bypass HoseEngine Coolant Molded Bypass Hose by Gates®. If you want to keep your vehicle safe on the road for many years to come, go with this Gates product. Developed with the utmost attention to detail and manufactured from the highest quality...Great design and functionMade from sturdy materials$1.82 - $66.33
- Denso®RadiatorRadiator by Denso®. Increase the life of your vehicle's engine by keeping your cooling system in top condition. Replace your faulty engine cooling component with this highly efficient replacement product and be sure the heart of your...Fin Pitch - Superior fin waves provide a higher heat transferFlow Configuration - Available in cross-flow and down-flow configurations$41.05 - $271.68
- Genuine®Engine Coolant Hose FlangeEngine Coolant Hose Flange by Genuine®. If your engine cooling system is in need of repair, don’t compromise the performance and safety of your car with suspect, off-brand replacement parts from the local auto parts chain store. On...Designed to restore your vehicle’s engine cooling systemGenuine OE replacement parts from the OE manufacturer$17.61 - $146.06
- WIX®Coolant Spin-On FilterCoolant Spin-On Filter by WIX®. WIX has applied years of research and development in filter media technology to create the industry’s highest performing coolant filters. Coolant filters help maintain proper heat transfer by filtering...Protect your cooling systemHighly durable and reliable$8.23 - $86.77
- Four Seasons®Radiator Fan Controller RelayRadiator Fan Controller Relay by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$28.12 - $123.90
- Motorcraft®Engine Cooling Fan ClutchEngine Cooling Fan Clutch by Motorcraft®. With today’s complicated automotive engines, it is crucial to have the right cooling system components for accurate temperature control, pressure relief, and gasket seals. Motorcraft is the...Direct replacementBuilt to strict Ford Motor Company standards$71.00 - $299.07
- ACDelco®Professional™ Engine Coolant Radiator HoseProfessional™ Engine Coolant Radiator Hose by ACDelco®. Composed of specially blended materials to deliver long-life performance, ACDelco Professional Automotive Coolant Hoses are designed to resist buckling or bending out of shape....Protective sleeves help duplicate GM Original Equipment for proper fit and function.Designed to resist electrochemical degradation for durability.$4.33 - $201.01
- Crown®ThermostatThermostat by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$6.41 - $35.88
- APDI®Drive Motor Inverter CoolerDrive Motor Inverter Cooler by APDI®. Increase the life of your vehicle's engine by keeping your cooling system in top condition. Replace your faulty engine cooling component with this highly efficient replacement product and be sure...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$61.53 - $137.77
- Four Seasons®Radiator FanRadiator Fan by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$32.67 - $649.56
- Dorman®Coolant Thermostat HousingCoolant Thermostat Housing by Dorman®. Re-engineered to address common failure points in the original equipment, Dorman’s Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing has improved durability and resistance. It withstands the extreme changes in...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeHoses slide on for easy installation+1$1.41 - $448.80
- Beck Arnley®Engine Cooling Fan ModuleEngine Cooling Fan Module by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$32.42 - $220.40
- OSC Automotive®Crossflow RadiatorCrossflow Radiator by OSC Automotive®. Designed to meet the needs of the Professional Installer. OSC realizes that it is important to build a product that meets the professional installer’s needs. OSC also listens to its installers...Designed to restore the proper operation of your cooling systemHelp maintain optimal heat transfer and cooling efficiency$56.01 - $227.93
- APDI®Radiator FanRadiator Fan by APDI®. A properly functioning cooling fan is critical to your engine’s lifespan and performance. Modern engines operate at very high temperatures to meet emissions regulations, and the range between normal operating...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$20.97 - $551.15
- OPGI®Water PumpWater Pump by OPGI®. This superior product is painstakingly designed to provide outstanding quality and value. Expertly crafted from first-rate materials to the highest standards it ensures maximum durability. This OPGI product will...Made from first-rate materialsDesigned to comply with high-quality standards$35.67 - $333.64
- Standard®TechSmart™ Engine Coolant Thermostat HousingTechSmart™ Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$32.78 - $114.40
- ACDelco®Professional™ Engine Cooling Fan SwitchProfessional™ Engine Cooling Fan Switch by ACDelco®. Keep your engine cool while utilizing your Air Conditioning System with an ACDelco Engine Cooling Motor. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features...Conventional and low profile.Space- and weight-efficient.+1$3.02 - $57.62
Extreme heat can seriously damage your engine. The cooling system absorbs and dissipates the excess heat generated by the engine, and maintains normal operating temperature, preventing overheating. The cooling system is very complex and consists of many components, including a radiator, cooling fan, water pump, thermostat, coolant, hoses, clamps, and fittings. If any of them fails, your engine will get overheated very quickly. To avoid this turn of events, we offer all you need to restore your cooling system to its mint condition and make your engine cool again.
The water pump draws coolant from the radiator and circulates it throughout the cooling system. The water pump housing has a shaft driven at one end by a belt off the crankshaft, and an impeller at the other end that pumps the coolant. The internal seal can fail, causing a leak and damage to the shaft bearings, and the impeller can break or corrode. No matter the cause of the failure, we have the pump that will get you back on the road.
The radiator is the most important component of the cooling system because it’s where heat exchange takes place. The radiator has many small tubes separated by fins and connected to an inlet and outlet tank. Hot coolant flows through the tubes and transfers heat to the fins, which is carried away by air flowing through the gaps between the fins. Radiators can leak due to corrosion or impact damage, or the tubes and fins can become clogged and obstructed, reducing coolant and airflow. If you’re in need of a radiator, we have a quality replacement that will bolt right in place.
Cooling fans are used to force air through the radiator. This is necessary when the vehicle is stopped or moving slowly to achieve the necessary exchange of heat. There are mechanical fans that are driven by a belt from the crankshaft, and electric fans that operate according to coolant temperature. Both are usually enclosed in a shroud to ensure air is pulled through the radiator. Mechanical fans have a clutch that can fail, and the motor, switch, relay, and other components can fail in the electric fan circuit. Regardless of the fan type or malfunction, we have the replacement parts.
The thermostat is enclosed in a housing and connected to the radiator by a hose. It remains closed to allow the engine to reach its optimum operating temperature as soon as possible, and then opens to allow coolant circulation to maintain it as long as the engine runs. It can fail by sticking in the open or closed position. If stuck open, the engine will run cooler than specified, usually indicated by poor heater performance. A thermostat that sticks closed will cause the engine to quickly overheat. We offer replacement thermostat housings, gaskets, and thermostats that will open at the temperature specified for your vehicle.
The cooling system of your vehicle is a complex well-balanced mechanism that does not contain any accidental elements. Every accessory does its job to keep the engine running smoothly and safely, creating and maintaining an ideal micro-climate inside the heart of your vehicle. Even, at first sight, inessential components like radiator horses, clamps, fittings or the radiator cap are vital for the proper operation of the cooling system. The latter one, for example, helps maintain the optimum pressure inside the system, which allows the coolant to avoid boiling at higher than normal temperatures, while also serves as a valve used to dump an excess pressure to prevent leaks, as well as damage to the coolant reservoir or other engine cooling system components.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 13, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Coolant Hoses?Carmakers do not consider coolant hoses a routine maintenance item, so it follows that there can be a lack of guidance about how often these hoses should be replaced....
- June 11, 2018When Is it Time To Replace My Engine Thermostat?When you consider that temperatures within an engine�s combustion chambers reach over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit, it�s a marvel to consider how effective engine...