- (115)Radiator FansMini
- (58)Water PumpsMini
- (47)Expansion & Overflow TanksMini
- (156)Radiator HosesMini
- (50)Thermostat HousingMini
- (18)Cooling System Switches, Sensors & RelaysMini
- (26)AT Oil CoolersMini
- (15)Engine Oil CoolersMini
- (3)Power Steering CoolingMini
- (51)Antifreeze & AdditivesMini
Small and maneuverable Mini cars have been manufactured since 1959 by BMC (British Motor Corporation). In 1994, this brand became the subsidiary of the BMW corporation. The company's lineup includes the Mini Paceman, Clubman, Countryman, Cooper, and other models. Mini definitely became one of the most popular British cars of all times. Several Mini concept cars were introduced, including the hydrogen-powered concept unveiled at the Frankfurt Auto Show that took place in 2001. The Mini was used in motorsport successfully - for example, the legendary Mini Cooper S won the Monte Carlo Rally three times in 1964, 1965, and 1967.
If the engine is overheating, this means something is wrong with the engine cooling system. Over time, all parts wear out so if you want to buy new Mini engine cooling parts, check out our online catalog. We offer high quality products at an acceptable price from well-known, trustworthy brands such as TYC, Koyorad, Denso, Dorman, Spectra Premium, etc. Our experts are ready to provide you with all the needed information about each and every product in our great catalog, so ask questions and order all the needed parts to repair your vehicle's engine cooling system from us. Your engine will stay cool!
- Spectra Premium® RadiatorRadiator by Spectra Premium®. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive engine repairs,...Highly trained in-house staff of engineers & designersAll models are validated for fit, form, and function before released into the market$2.10 - $2,547.61
- Stant® ThermostatThermostat by Stant®. Get fast engine warm-up and dependable engine operating temperature with a Stant thermostat. Stant’s exclusive ELAC® Thermostat Cutaway heat motor has a uniquely formulated thermally expansive wax fill that...Quality construction ensures exact fit and prolonged service life.Stainless steel bridge with channel-design for strength and rigidity.$3.12 - $65.16
- Airtex® Water PumpWater Pump by Airtex®. This water pump is engineered by the experts at Airtex to keep the cooling system of your vehicle running optimally. Each pump is designed by an OE manufacturer to meet strict OE standards and tested to...Precision-ground and permanently lubricated unitized bearing assembliesUnitized seals for superior protection against leakage and contamination$17.61 - $539.94
- Dorman® Coolant Recovery TankCoolant Recovery Tank by Dorman®. Dorman’s Engine Coolant Recovery Tank is designed for enduring use. It resists the expansion and cracking that extreme temperature fluctuations can cause. Plus, the durable plastic construction...$5.90 - $341.95
- Spectra Premium® Engine Cooling Fan AssemblyEngine Cooling Fan Assembly by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium Radiator Fan Assemblies are engineered, developed and validated to meet Original Equipment (OE) requirements, to ensure a durable and quality product. The assemblies...OE style connector for plug & play installationManufactured with high quality components to reduce fan motor noise$31.24 - $568.50
- Metrix® Aluminum RadiatorAluminum Radiator by Metrix®. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be put off, because...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$50.18 - $662.84
- URO Parts® Expansion Tank with Level SensorExpansion Tank with Level Sensor by URO Parts®. Replace your inefficient cooling part that may lead to the cooling system breakdown with this premium component that will keep your engine cool and safe. Designed to meet or even...Designed to replace your worn out factory cooling partOptimizes engine cooling performance$9.50 - $127.45
- APDI® Radiator Fan AssemblyRadiator Fan Assembly by APDI®. A properly functioning cooling fan is critical to your engine’s lifespan and performance. Modern engines operate at very high temperatures to meet emissions regulations, and the range between...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$27.90 - $479.61
- Koyorad® RadiatorRadiator by Koyorad®. When you notice that your radiator is leaking, clogged or otherwise damaged, you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement any more. Designed to be identical to the factory unit from the number...$58.06 - $441.46
- Replace® RadiatorRadiator by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at speed, or drawn though by the...$40.01 - $3,273.19
- TYC® Radiator and Condenser FanRadiator and Condenser Fan by TYC®. The Cooling Fan Assembly is an essential part of a vehicle’s cooling system. It must complement the rest of the cooling system by efficiently cooling the radiator and/or condenser. A failure in...OE quality at an affordable priceDirect replacement$50.34 - $196.10
- APDI® RadiatorRadiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the OE.Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$46.99 - $1,155.00
- Beck Arnley® Water PumpWater Pump by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$29.39 - $357.18
- Denso® RadiatorRadiator by Denso®. Denso is a leading supplier of radiators to OE car makers around the world. Manufacturers rely on Denso quality and innovation to remain on the leading edge of engine cooling technology. Denso OE experience and...Fin Pitch - Superior fin waves provide a higher heat transferFlow Configuration - Available in cross-flow and down-flow configurations$52.31 - $348.08
- MotoRad® ThermostatThermostat by MotoRad®. State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control, and functional testing to each thermostat ensure customers that they can trust the high quality product used in their vehicle.Offer precise pressure controlEnsure the proper fit$2.45 - $182.95
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
Mini Engine Cooling Parts Reviews
2003 Mini Cooper