- Radiator CapsSeat
- (61)Radiator FansSeat
- (11)Water PumpsSeat
- (16)Expansion & Overflow TanksSeat
- (45)Radiator HosesSeat
- (19)Thermostat HousingSeat
- (4)Cooling System Switches, Sensors & RelaysSeat
- (24)AT Oil CoolersSeat
- (10)Engine Oil CoolersSeat
- (2)Power Steering CoolingSeat
- (45)Antifreeze & AdditivesSeat
Seat is a Spanish carmaker founded back in 1950 by the state holding company the Instituto Nacional de Industria. Since 1982 Seat has become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Volkswagen Group. This partnership opened new market opportunities for the automaker as well as gave it a chance to use Volkswagen production facilities available within the framework of this partnership. The head office of the Spanish automotive manufacturer is based in Martorell, Spain, being also the largest production plant of the carmaker. The current model range of Seat includes such models as the Seat Ibiza, Seat Toledo, Seat Leon, Seat Altea, etc. The automobiles produced by the Spanish carmaker are exported to more than seventy countries.
Our web store offers the largest selection of finely crafted and precisely fitting Seat cooling parts. We cooperate with world’s most trustworthy aftermarket companies and thus offer our clients nothing but superior quality replacement parts. Brands such as Flex-a-lite, Royal Purple, Gates, Pronto and many others are ready to provide your Seat with water pumps, cooling system switches, radiator hoses, clamps, antifreeze and additives of the finest possible quality. With the help of our virtual store, keeping your engine always cool and ready for action will be an easy and affordable thing to do.
- Spectra Premium® RadiatorRadiator by Spectra Premium®. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive engine repairs,...Highly trained in-house staff of engineers & designersAll models are validated for fit, form, and function before released into the market$55.55 - $2,580.28
- Dorman® Coolant Recovery TankCoolant Recovery Tank by Dorman®. Dorman’s Engine Coolant Recovery Tank is designed for enduring use. It resists the expansion and cracking that extreme temperature fluctuations can cause. Plus, the durable plastic construction...Comes with reservoir capLevel sensor included (where applicable)$5.90 - $341.95
- Pronto® Water PumpWater Pump by Pronto®. This water pump is built in an ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certified factory to meet standards of fit, form, and operation. It features premium internal components such as detailed...Sturdy internal structure sets Pronto Water Pumps apart from the competition and delivers dependable and durable performanceCastings are designed and machined for precise fit of all components and maximum cooling capacity$17.95 - $159.38
- MotoRad® ThermostatThermostat by MotoRad®. State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control, and functional testing to each thermostat ensure customers that they can trust the high quality product used in their vehicle.Offer precise pressure controlEnsure the proper fit$2.41 - $161.93
- Dorman® Radiator Fan AssemblyRadiator Fan Assembly by Dorman®. Save time, money and labor with Dorman’s Engine Cooling Fan Assembly. It comes ready to install with the motor, shroud, and blade. Plus, the high fiberglass content offers extra strength and...Optimal air flow prevents vehicle from overheatingPlug and Play jumper harnesses included (where applicable)$30.86 - $903.79
- Dorman® Coolant PipesCoolant Pipes by Dorman®. Re-engineered to address common failure points in the original equipment, Dorman’s Coolant Water Outlet has improved durability and resistance. It withstands the extreme changes in temperature that...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeHoses slide on for easy installation$8.24 - $196.95
- Gates® Replacement Water PumpReplacement Water Pump by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...The finest quality at a great priceWe carry everything needed to complete the job$16.09 - $589.46
- Standard® Tru-Tech™ Engine Coolant Temperature SensorTru-Tech™ Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor by Standard®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only...OE quality fluids from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$8.68 - $22.04
- Standard® Intermotor™ Engine Coolant Temperature SensorEngine Coolant Temperature Sensor by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$9.56 - $184.16
- Four Seasons® Engine Coolant Temperature SensorEngine Coolant Temperature Sensor by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$10.45 - $203.55
- Painless Performance® Adjustable Electric Fan Thermostat with RelayUniversal Adjustable Electric Fan Thermostat with Relay by Painless Performance®. Comes in a kit. Includes Sending Unit, Relay, Wiring Harness. Adjustable Fan Thermo. with Relay. This kit is designed to allow a wide range of...$112.99
- Painless Performance® Weatherproof Electric Fan Relay KitWeatherproof Electric Fan Relay Kit by Painless Performance®.$65.99
- Painless Performance® Weatherproof Fan Relay Kit with Thermostatic SwitchUniversal Weatherproof Fan Relay Kit with Thermostatic Switch by Painless Performance®.$109.99
- Dorman® Radiator ConnectionRadiator Hose Connector by Dorman®. Dorman’s HVAC Heater Hose Connector resists brittleness, cracking, and leaking. Made of high-quality steel, it weathers extreme temperatures from the engines coolant.Direct replacement for ease of installationReplace only the connector, not the entire Heater Hose assembly$2.84 - $21.13
- Dorman® Degas Fitting Thermostat and HoseDegas Fitting Thermostat and Hose by Dorman®. Re-engineered to address common failure points in the original equipment, Dorman’s Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing has improved durability and resistance. It withstands the extreme...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeHoses slide on for easy installation$2.11 - $340.28
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
Seat Engine Cooling Parts Reviews
2007 Jeep Wrangler