- Shocks & Struts
- Control Arms
- Stabilizer Bar Links
- Coil Springs
- Coilover Kits
- Suspension Kits
- Lift Kits
- Lowering Kits
- Ball Joints
- Shock & Strut Mounts
- Air Suspension
- Sway Bars
- Suspension Bushings
- Leveling Kits
- Leaf Springs
- Alignment Kits
- Conversion Kits
- Helper Springs
- Skid Plates
- Subframe Braces
- Panhard Bars
- Bump Stops
- Strut Tower Braces
- Self-Leveling Sensors
- Torsion Bars
- Handling Kits
- 4 Link Kits & Frames
- Traction Bars
- Torque Arms
- Fender Braces
- TRQ®Shock Absorber and Suspension KitShock Absorber and Suspension Kit by TRQ®. Get your vehicle back to its original condition to enjoy superior handling and a smooth and comfortable ride again with the TRQ shock absorber and suspension kit. It’s designed to fit and...Intended to bring your vehicle back to its original gloryBudget-friendly alternative to the OEM part$60.96 - $1,610.96
- TRQ®Control ArmControl Arm by TRQ®. If your vehicle is unsafe to drive because of its malfunctioning control arm, this TRQ kit will solve the problem. Developed to ensure excellent fitment, it includes 2 front lower control arms with ball joints and 2...Intended to bring your vehicle back to its original gloryBudget-friendly alternative to the OEM part$22.31 - $528.96
- TRQ®Track Bar and Suspension KitTrack Bar and Suspension Kit by TRQ®. This TRQ replacement part is designed to help restore and keep your vehicle running down the road in like-new condition for many miles to come. It’s manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities...Intended to bring your vehicle back to its original gloryBudget-friendly alternative to the OEM part$62.63 - $404.95
- iD Select®Control ArmControl Arm by iD Select®. This is a new, fully-assembled control arm complete with end eyehole bushings already pressed into place. Precision part tolerances will restore OE suspension geometry and alignment, and heavy gauge steel...Allows wheel assembly to travel up and down over road irregularitiesArrives ready to install with eyehole bushings already pressed into place$12.17 - $262.17
- TRQ®Control Arm and Suspension KitControl Arm and Suspension Kit by TRQ®. Bring your vehicle back to life with this top-quality TRQ kit. Designed to provide a snug fit for hassle-free installation, it is a reliable replacement parts that meets or exceeds all OEM...Intended to bring your vehicle back to its original gloryBudget-friendly alternative to the OEM part$54.00 - $689.13
- Godspeed Project®Mono-SS™ Front and Rear Coilover KitMono-SS™ Front and Rear Coilover Kit by Godspeed Project®. MonoSS is Godspeed Project's one entity in family of single-adjustable coilover suspension kits. These coilovers are designed to be a streetable race built coilover at an...Front camber plates with pillow ball mount for camber adjustment16 precise levels of damper adjustment$630.00 - $715.00
- Unity®Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by Unity®. Unity's priority has been to make the highest quality strut assembly available on the market. In order to achieve that goal, they have spent years researching the common problems with the aftermarket...The polymorphic grease used inside bearing plates are tested from -50 degrees Celsius to 120 degrees CelsiusPlastic components all tested for proper hardness levels$63.77 - $846.16
- Bilstein®4600 Series Shock and Strut4600 Series Shock and Strut by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install direct bolt-on no modification required$84.00 - $362.00
- H&R®Sport Lowering Coil SpringSport Lowering Coil Spring by H&R®. H&R Replacement Springs are designed for high performance drivers who want the most out of their vehicles. When the need for uncompromised handling performance becomes a priority, H&R...Superb ride qualityDesigned for responsive, tight handling and performance$95.78 - $745.46
- FCS®Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by FCS®. The FCS complete strut assembly is engineered to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and control. The unit is manufactured to meet and exceed OE quality while providing a precise fit. The...Designed to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and controlProvides consistent dampening over a wide range of temperatures$37.38 - $500.03
- Supreme Suspensions®Pro Billet Series Suspension Full Lift KitPro Billet Series Suspension Full Lift Kit by Supreme Suspensions®. Supreme Pro Billet lift kits are engineered to accurately lift and level your truck for a truly customized ride. Each front and rear lift component is CNC machined from...Designed to give your machine that sleek, aggressive stancePerfect for those who want a firmer and sportier ride$139.95 - $879.95
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Shocks and StrutsGM Original Equipment™ Shocks and Struts by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$36.91 - $1,331.52
- Megan Racing®Lowering Coil SpringsLowering Coil Springs by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing Performance Lowering Springs are constructed of SAE 9254 Cold Wounded Steel, one of the strongest materials available. The high tensile strength and phosphate powder coating delivers...Made with quality and safety in mindThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$137.70 - $285.92
- Dorman®Sway BarSway Bar by Dorman®. Re-engineered by Dorman with a solid forged design that eliminates the possibility of the ends breaking due to corrosion, Dorman's Suspension Stabilizer Bar offers top-notch durability. It's also a great value. More...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeDorman-improved with high quality materials and a strong finish to resist corrosion in center or at ends of bar$43.50 - $294.26
- Godspeed Project®Mono MAXX™ Front and Rear Coilover KitMono MAXX™ Front and Rear Coilover Kit by Godspeed Project®. MonoMAXX is Godspeed Project's premier single-adjustable coilover suspension kit. These coilovers are designed to be a streetable race built coilover at an affordable price....Monotube shock designAnodized shock body$840.00 - $1,340.00
- KYB®Excel-G™ Shock and StrutExcel-G™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for things like...KYB recommended OEM replacement shockSpecifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics$22.67 - $220.73
- ReadyLIFT®SST™ Suspension Lift KitSST™ Suspension Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. SST Lift Kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to lift your truck without compromising the factory ride or handling. Made with durable black e-coated steel, SST Lift coil spacers...Allows for a larger tire than a leveling kitMore economical than a big lift kit$164.95 - $2,299.95
- Belltech®Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for more...Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityFlip Kit is available to relocate your leaf spring mounting point from above the axle to below it$200.50 - $1,713.00
- Skyjacker®Standard Series Lift KitStandard Series Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative...Improved ride qualityQuick and simple installation$284.70 - $3,468.00
- iD Select®Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by iD Select®. Bring your vehicle’s suspension system back to its proper operation with this top-notch replacement parts. Made to exact specifications, this shock absorber, strut or components will fit and...Direct OEM replacement for your malfunctioning partMade to deliver the ultimate in quality, reliability, and value$91.75 - $1,052.03
- KYB®Strut-Plus™ Complete Strut AssemblyStrut-Plus™ Complete Strut Assembly by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original ride, handling, and control capabilities with this ready-to-install assembly that doesn't require a spring compressor. All components, including the...Designed to restore the original ride control and ride height performance including common wear parts like the strut mount bearingFully assembled$84.69 - $249.55
- Megan Racing®Manzo™ Lowering Coil SpringsManzo™ Lowering Coil Springs by Megan Racing®. Drop the ride height of your pride and joy with this premium lowering components to give it a more sleek, aggressive stance while improving its overall performance. Designed with style...Designed to lower your vehicle for added style and utilityOffers a perfect balance between looks and handling$22.19 - $89.51
- iD Select®Shock and StrutShock and Strut by iD Select®. Swap out your worn-out or malfunctioning part with this top-notch product from iD Select. It’s built to OEM specifications to offer the same fit, form, and function as your factory component. Designed to...Replacing shocks in pairs (driver and passenger side) at the same time is recommendedChrome plated pistons and phosphoric coating increase longevity and durability$51.66 - $469.29
- Monroe®Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you'll not only save installation time, your vehicle's ride...Preassembled and ready to installSaves time and increases your safety – no need to disassemble components and compress the coil spring$57.22 - $306.11
- Bilstein®B12 Series Pro-Kit Lowering KitsB12 Series Pro-Kit Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for the perfect combination of sport dynamics, superior appearance and high performance for your car, you’re on the right track with the BILSTEIN B12 Pro-Kit. This...BILSTEIN monotube gas pressure technologyEIBACH performance springs with progressive characteristic$689.00 - $2,734.00
- Megan Racing®EZ II Series Coilover Damper KitEZ II Series Coilover Damper Kit by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing EZII Series coilover system is aimed towards the more budget oriented enthusiast to offer the most basic essentials from an after-market coil-over setup, yet makes no...Rubber Dust CoversConservative Spring Rates$728.18 - $899.00
- MOOG®R-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyR-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking...Easy to install: Precision tolerances for easy installation and steering alignment giving you a perfect fit right out of the boxLong life: Ball stud shape ensures fatigue life, compensating for sag and suspension and adding extra swing when you need it$22.48 - $666.78
- KYB®Gas-a-Just™ Shock and StrutGas-a-Just™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or twin-tube design...The correct, monotube-designed OEM replacement shockSpecifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics$25.49 - $193.22
- TRQ®Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by TRQ®. When it comes to quality and reliability, TRQ products never compromise. Professionally developed to let you enjoy a smooth and vibration-free ride, this complete strut assembly provides years of...Intended to bring your vehicle back to its original gloryBudget-friendly alternative to the OEM part$41.96 - $1,040.95
- Yellow Speed Racing®Inverted Dynamic Pro Sport™ Front and Rear Lowering Coilover KitInverted Dynamic Pro Sport™ Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit by Yellow Speed Racing®. Designed and developed for all motoring enthusiasts wanting excellent handling without sacrificing comfort. This suspension system features...33-Way Dampening AdjustableNewly Improved Rear Dampening Adjustment Method$889.00 - $1,850.00
A suspension system plays a crucial role in many aspects that make us adore our vehicles. It influences ride comfort, handling, and safety, and modifying this system can give your vehicle the desired stance. Through the car's suspension, tires remain in constant contact with the road, ensuring traction in changing road conditions. Whether you are looking for replacement parts to restore OE ride quality and handling, or you want to improve your vehicle’s performance, we have the right shocks and struts, upper and lower control arms, air suspension components, lift kits, lowering kits, and hardware.
Springs Are the Basis for Suspension
Regardless of the type of suspension, all setups use springs to absorb impacts and hold the weight of a vehicle, and dampers, also referred to as shock absorbers, to control spring motion. Springs come in several forms.
- Coil springs are the preferred choice for the majority of late-model vehicles because of the flexibility and comfort they offer.
- Leaf springs are the oldest form of suspension but they are still used these days, particularly in popular pickup trucks. This setup is simple with a minimum of moving parts and well-suited for carrying and towing heavy loads.
- Torsion bars get twisted along their length in reaction to up-and-down wheel movement. The beauty of this setup is that it is easy to adjust to change the ride height even without additional upgrades.
- Air springs, or suspension air bags, are filled with compressed air. They deliver the smoothest ride of all spring designs and can provide easy, instant height adjustments.
How does a car suspension work? When a car drives over road irregularities or hits a bump, the springs absorb the impact. A spring would continue bouncing if left uncontrolled, up until the energy of impact force that it holds is fully used up. A damper controls that unwanted motion, technically converting kinetic energy into heat. The third fundamental suspension component – a sway bar – doesn’t let the body of the vehicle roll excessively in corners.
When You Need New Shocks and Struts
Independent suspensions are equipped with either shock absorbers or struts to dampen spring oscillations. While both perform the same primary function, struts also act as major structural members. MacPherson struts combine a spring, a shock usually located inside it, and a suspension member in one assembly. The simple and cost-effective design of MacPherson struts makes them omnipresent, especially in front suspensions that also utilize “the top of a telescopic damper as the upper steering pivot.”
These parts take a lot of stress so it’s only natural that they gradually wear out. Have your shock absorbers inspected by a mechanic after 50,000 miles to determine whether they are intact. If you see a leak, experience a harsher or more bouncy ride, or notice changes in vehicle control, your shocks may be nearing the end of their service life. We have a wide selection of shocks and strut assemblies engineered to meet OEM specs and restore factory-like handling and comfort. And because they come from trusted aftermarket brands and OE manufacturers, you know you’re getting reliable replacements.
And if you’re aiming at improving the handling of your sports car, giving your 4x4 legit all-terrain capability, or anything in between, we offer performance shocks that will bring the driving character you need. From different types of Fox shocks that remain a popular choice among folks who go off-roading to Tein coilovers that have an impressive reputation in both performance/street and professional racing circles, we have the parts you want.
Coilovers look a lot like struts, with the damper placed inside the spring as a single unit, but unlike struts, coilovers don’t serve as suspension members. If you want to lower your car and sharpen its handling, coilovers will do the trick by providing ride height adjustability at every wheel individually, and some of them can also adjust compression and/or rebound damping.
Dropping the ride height brings not only sporty looks but also performance benefits. A lower center of gravity aids handling. This happens because of reduced weight transfer – the shifting of mass under acceleration, braking, and turning – and improved weight distribution on the four corners.
Lift Kits for Trucks and SUVs
If you’ve decided to raise your vehicle, whether it’s for show or for go, or both, we offer several ways to achieve the goal:
- Leveling kits lift the front end to even out the stance. They are for those who do general driving rather than hauling and don’t like the factory rake in terms of aesthetics. Additionally, they are installed on vehicles that have enough room for bigger tires in the rear and just need some extra space up front, or vehicles getting prepped for the addition of a heavy-duty bumper or a winch.
- Body lift kits create some extra clearance by raising the body on the frame. They are the go-to choice for drivers who only plan to fit larger tires without participating in off-road adventures.
- Suspension lift kits extend the suspension for an increase in ground clearance, helping get your vehicle ready for traversing difficult terrain.
Control arms serve as the linkage between the chassis and the wheels, and the mounts for car struts, shocks, springs, and sway bars. These are long-lasting steel or aluminum parts that typically need replacing only if bent, or if appropriate performance-oriented alternatives are required when the suspension undergoes some serious mods, including lifting. Many lift kits come complete with these components. In addition to the right A-arms for your vehicle and type of driving, you’ll find a wide array of suspension arm ball joints and bushings here in our store.