Volvo Performance Suspension Parts
- Performance Lowering Kits
- Performance Coilover Kits
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Strut Tower Braces
- Performance Control Arms
- Subframe Braces & Connectors
- Performance Alignment Kits
- Performance Leaf Springs
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Panhard Bars
- Helper Springs
- Performance Ball Joints
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- KSport®Kontrol Pro™ Coilover KitKontrol Pro™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...$739.50 - $3,400.00
- Air Lift®Performance Air Suspension Combo KitPerformance Air Suspension Combo Kit by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and handling are desired. Choose air compressors in standard or heavy-duty...Air bag spring supports are available for factory coil springs and leaf spring designsAir compressors are available in standard strength for intermittent weekend use or heavy-duty strength for regular daily use$450.00 - $1,200.00
- KW Suspensions®V3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitV3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. KW engineers have developed a sporty yet refined setup that allows you to individualy adjust the compression and rebound damping independently of each other. To ensure KW...$1,589.49 - $7,649.99
- Bilstein®B8 Series Sport Shock Absorber and StrutB8 Series Sport Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut, the BILSTEIN B8 Sport Series is up to the task. Designed to enhance your car’s lowered suspension,...$86.35 - $439.73
- KSport®Airtech™ Air Strut AssembliesAirtech™ Air Strut Assemblies by KSport®. This is a complete air strut assembly that matches the design of those included with KSport air suspension kits. Save money by replacing only a damaged or worn air strut instead of an entire...$1,900.00 - $3,895.00
- KSport®Airtech Executive™ Air Suspension SystemAirtech Executive™ Air Suspension System by KSport®. This digitally controlled air suspension kit offers all the benefits of the Airtech Pro Plus kit but adds height sensors on each corner of the vehicle for load leveling based on...5 gallon lightweight polished air tank w/carpeted mounting boardViair 380c Air Compressors$4,275.00 - $7,125.00
- Bilstein®4600 Series Shock and Strut4600 Series Shock and Strut by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing...$74.17 - $367.36
- Whiteline®Sway Bar BushingsSway Bar Bushings by Whiteline®. Whiteline sway bar products improve sway bar effectiveness for more balanced and predictable cornering.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$13.79 - $139.54
- Bilstein®B12 Series Pro-Kit Lowering KitsB12 Series Pro-Kit Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for the perfect combination of sport dynamics, superior appearance and high performance for your car, you’re on the right track with the BILSTEIN B12 Pro-Kit. This...$635.79 - $2,330.09
- KW Suspensions®V1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitV1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. The KW Variant 1 "inox-line" coilover kit is entry model for increased driving pleasure with an attractive and individually adjustable lowering. Due to its high-quality finish, the...$839.79 - $2,889.99
- KW Suspensions®V2 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitV2 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Drivers who want more than just an outstanding look and lowering within the TÜV-tested adjustment range, will find KW Variant 2 "inox-line" coilovers are their perfect suspension...$1,232.49 - $4,445.49
- Bilstein®B16 PSS Series Coilover KitB16 PSS Series Coilover Kit by Bilstein®. The manually adjustable damping mono-tube gas shock absorbers feature multiple-stage precise compression and rebound settings, from comfort to competition. The threaded body allows accurate...$1,365.42 - $2,755.88
- KSport®Asphalt Rally Spec™ Coilover KitAsphalt Rally Spec™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Asphalt Rally coilover systems are designed specifically for asphalt rally competition on paved roads. Wishbone type coilovers feature large 44mm pistons which allow for a larger...$1,190.00 - $2,082.50
- KSport®Kontrol Plus™ Coilover KitKontrol Plus™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport’s Kontrol Plus 2 Way coilover System provides the ultimate in adjustability for enthusiasts and professionals alike, who are wishing to have the maximum in performance and durability....$850.00 - $3,400.00
- KSport®Road Race™ Coilover KitRoad Race™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Version RR coilover System is built specifically for road racing only. Aggressive rates and valving are chosen for maximum handling and performance with acute reaction and responsiveness....$1,190.00 - $2,720.00
- Megan Racing®Euro II Series Coilover Damper KitEuro II Series Coilover Damper Kit by Megan Racing®. The Euro II is Megan Racing new Luxury Package based off of Megan Racing Street-Series coil-over line-up using similar specifications and design, but offering a more conservative...$899.00
- Yellow Speed Racing®Dynamic Pro Sport™ Front and Rear Lowering Coilover KitDynamic Pro Sport™ Front and Rear Lowering Coilover Kit by Yellow Speed Racing®. Dynamic Pro Sport coilovers are designed and developed for all motoring enthusiasts wanting excellent handling without sacrificing comfort. This...33-Way Dampening AdjustableNewly Improved Rear Dampening Adjustment Method$794.00 - $1,400.00
- Yellow Speed Racing®Premium Competition™ Front and Rear Coilover KitPremium Competition™ Front and Rear Coilover Kit by Yellow Speed Racing®. Premium Competition coilovers are designed and developed for use in most motorsports. Through years of competition and testing, Yellow Speed Racing have made...Adjustable Spring SeatShock Body$940.00 - $1,309.80
- Koni®1125 STR.T Lowering Shock Kit1125 STR.T Lowering Shock Kit by Koni®. The STR.T Kit from KONI comprises KONI STR.T. shock absorbers and custom-made lowering springs from the company H&R. Both companies can look back on many years of experience in motor racing, such...$472.12 - $752.84
- KSport®Airtech Basic™ Air Suspension SystemAirtech Basic™ Air Suspension System by KSport®. All Ksport Airtech Systems feature high quality air bags, proven to handle the stress and abuse of daily driving as well as drift circuit use. Take advantage of the near infinite...5 gallon air tank w/carpeted mounting boardManual paddle valves & 200 PSI dual needle gauge$1,995.00 - $3,467.50
- KSport®Airtech Deluxe™ Air Suspension SystemAirtech Deluxe™ Air Suspension System by KSport®. This air suspension kit builds on the best value level of the Airtech Basic kit electronic control box, electronic switches, and a hand-held remote. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product...5 gallon black air tank w/carpeted mounting boardElectronic switches & 200 PSI dual needle gauge$3,135.00 - $4,085.00
- KSport®Airtech Pro Plus™ Air Suspension SystemAirtech Pro Plus™ Air Suspension System by KSport®. This digitally controlled air suspension kit offers all the benefits of the Airtech Pro kit but adds 4-wheel independent air spring operation and a chrome finish on the reserve tank....5 gallon lightweight polished air tank w/carpeted mounting boardViair 380c Air Compressors$3,895.00 - $5,795.00
- Bilstein®B6 Series Shock Absorber and StrutB6 Series Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution. CA Prop 65...$76.91 - $756.89
- Bilstein®B6 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB6 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution. CA Prop 65...$124.78 - $272.58
- Bilstein®B8 Series Shock AbsorberB8 Series Shock Absorber by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut, the BILSTEIN B8 Sport Series is up to the task. Designed to enhance your car’s lowered suspension, BILSTEIN’s monotube...$135.38 - $267.51
- D2 Racing®Air Strut AssemblyAir Strut Assembly by D2 Racing®. D2 Racing Air Struts allow for adjustment through both the lower mount and inflatable air bag portion. Each air shock features a 36-way damping adjustable internal shock design for fine tuning of ride...$1,827.50 - $2,550.00
- KONI®FSD ShockFSD Shock by KONI®. KONI introduces FSD, the first no-compromise shock absorber in the world. A revolutionary new technique which combines the benefits of firm and comfortable suspension in a single perfect shock absorber. KONI...$78.88 - $257.52
- Koni®2100 FSD Shock Kit2100 FSD Shock Kit by Koni®. Koni introduces FSD, the first no-compromise shock absorber in the world. A revolutionary new technique which combines the benefits of firm and comfortable suspension in a single perfect shock absorber. Koni...$169.36 - $829.40
- Koni®STR.T Street Shock Absorbers and StrutsSTR.T Street Shock Absorbers and Struts by Koni®. STR.T Shocks by Koni®. Ready for the road? For curves? For adrenaline? With the STR.T shocks, KONl gives everyone the ultimate feeling when driving with a sport chassis – the quick...$52.20 - $165.88
- Koni®Sport CartridgeSport Cartridge by Koni®. Looking for a high-speed feeling? KONl supplies the same high-quality parts to sport tuners as they do to the professionals out on the racetrack. Their SPORT series represents the ultimate in shock absorber...$126.44 - $208.80
From the practical and versatile, to the professional and smart, Volvo are renowned everywhere for producing really good looking cars with fantastic design and safety that make a big impact wherever they go. At CARiD, we understand that even really great cars like the Volvo XC90 and the Volvo V50 can be made even better, and personalized to their owners' own requirements and preferences with the right accessories, mods and upgrades. One way many Volvo owners like to upgrade their vehicles is when it comes to the suspension systems, and if you would like to give your Volvo, whichever model you own from the cool C30 to the steady V40, a different ride quality and better performance with some upgraded suspension, we have everything you might need to let you do it cheaply and easily.
From leveling kits and lowering kits to shocks and struts, we have a terrific selection of suspension kits for all of the great Volvo models, including gear from big names like ReadyLIFT, Daystar and Eibach. Whether you need an air compression kit for a Volvo S60 or a sway bar assembly for an Volvo C70, you can find what you want within the CARiD range, and you will soon have your Volvo feeling just the way you want it to, everywhere you drive!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren`t something you think about until there`s a problem or you`ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle`s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don`t even realize what a crucial role a car`s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...