Isuzu Performance Suspension Parts
- Performance Lift Kits
- Performance Lowering Kits
- Performance Coilover Kits
- Leveling Kits
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Performance Control Arms
- Suspension Conversion Kits
- Performance Torsion Bars
- Subframe Braces & Connectors
- Performance Alignment Kits
- Performance Leaf Springs
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Helper Springs
- Performance Steering Dampers
- Performance Ball Joints
- Bump Stops
- Performance Steering Knuckles & Spindles
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Bilstein®5100 Series Shock and Strut5100 Series Shock and Strut by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance, while supplying the correct tuning and length for...$81.85 - $186.58
- Suncore®Coil Spring Conversion KitCoil Spring Conversion Kit by Suncore®. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete kit. Suncores conversion kit will eliminate the air...$37.85 - $1,540.47
- Unity®Air Ditcher™ Air to Coil Conversion KitAir Ditcher™ Air to Coil Conversion Kit by Unity®. Unity offers sets of coil springs and shock absorbers that allow you to replace costly and worn air suspension springs and other components that are no longer reliable. Coil springs...$40.76 - $736.32
- King Shocks®OEM Performance Series ShockOEM Performance Series Shock by King Shocks®. King OEM performance kit custom tuned to provide your vehicle with unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop...$532.95 - $2,754.05
- Belltech®Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, these bars reduce side-to-side...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight$117.10 - $525.59
- KYB®MonoMax™ Shock and StrutMonoMax™ Shock and Strut by KYB®. Power up your truck's suspension performance with MonoMax heavy duty monotube gas hydraulic shocks and struts. Thanks to the advanced design, they can handle the toughest work loads and control body...$62.99 - $106.20
- Superlift®Superide™ Shock AbsorberSuperide™ Shock Absorber by Superlift®. Superide shock absorbers are designed to provide exceptional ride quality, durability and longevity at a very affordable price. Ten-stage velocity sensitive valving allows maximum control on...$43.92 - $55.95
- Belltech®Nitro Drop 2™ Shock AbsorbersNitro Drop 2™ Shock Absorbers by Belltech®. This is hydraulic Nitro Drop 2 shock absorber that is designed for optimal performance at a range of ride heights. Low-speed compression damping has been set to maintain OE factory ride...$41.20 - $164.80
- Whiteline®Shock and Strut BushingsShock and Strut Bushings by Whiteline®. Replace worn shock absorber bushings to as new condition and appearance with Whiteline synthetic elastomer bushings.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$13.32 - $296.82
- Bilstein®4600 Series Shock and Strut4600 Series Shock and Strut by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing...$73.47 - $363.86
- ARB®Nitrocharger Sport Shock Absorbers and StrutsNitrocharger Sport Shock Absorbers and Struts by ARB®. The new OME NitroCharger Sport features a triple-stage valving process rivaled only by a remote canister adjustable shock. Stacked into the most durable shock body and adjusted by...$61.75 - $256.81
- ARB®OME™ Torsion BarsOME™ Torsion Bars by ARB®. Old Man Emu Torsion Bars dramatically improve your vehicle’s ride and handling, both on road and off. They are designed and set for optimum ride performance, while maintaining maximum wheel travel which is...Premium Grade Powder Coated Spring SteelPrecision Drawn. Dropped Forged Ends$200.45 - $371.45
- Whiteline®Sway Bar BushingsSway Bar Bushings by Whiteline®. Whiteline sway bar products improve sway bar effectiveness for more balanced and predictable cornering.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$13.32 - $134.82
- Skyjacker®Standard Series Lift KitStandard Series Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative...$144.05 - $3,226.04
- Fox®2.0 Performance Series IFP Coil-Over Shock Absorber2.0 Performance Series IFP Coil-Over Shock Absorber by Fox®. Offroad Performance Series coil-over shocks take advantage of Fox tried and-true coil-over design and incorporates features like rubber braided steel hoses with high-flow...$449.95
- King Shocks®OEM Performance Series CoiloversOEM Performance Series Coilovers by King Shocks®. King OEM performance kit custom tuned to provide your vehicle with unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to...$901.55 - $3,324.05
- Belltech®Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. This is a lowering kit that gives your truck an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Lower your sled evenly front and rear, or stagger the front slightly higher to offset a downward rake of...$143.00 - $1,403.39
- Air Lift®RideControll™ Air Spring KitRideControll™ Air Spring Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to 2,000 pounds of leveling capacity for vehicles with leaf springs. Kit adds ride comfort and restores proper...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM leaf springsBoth helper air springs add up to 2000 pounds of leveling capacity per axle$241.02 - $899.02
- Pro Comp®ES Series Shock AbsorberES Series Shock Absorber by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp shocks are the number one choice when it comes to high performance shocks for your light truck, Jeep or SUV. The high quality features and tuned valving ensure that you'll always get the...$32.99 - $143.99
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any...$11.34 - $64.54
- Monroe®Reflex™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsReflex™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex twin tube shocks and struts...$25.72 - $77.39
- Monroe®Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock AbsorbersSensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered valving for improved ride and handling, and heavy-gauge calibrated springs that will help maintain...$49.57 - $99.48
- Monroe®Max-Air™ Shock AbsorbersMax-Air™ Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to maintain the ride height of the vehicle even when up to 1100 lbs. of...$56.38 - $149.68
- Belltech®Street Performance Shock AbsorbersStreet Performance Shock Absorbers by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in 1/2” increments....$55.20 - $310.38
- Fox®2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body Shock Absorber2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body Shock Absorber by Fox®. Fox Offroad Performance Series smooth body shock has the durable race-proven internal parts and performance damping technology you expect with unique features found only in the...$139.95 - $389.95
- Skyjacker®Black MAX™ Shock AbsorberBlack MAX™ Shock Absorber by Skyjacker®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Skyjacker features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...$52.69 - $53.75
- Skyjacker®HYDRO H7000™ Series Shock AbsorbersHYDRO H7000™ Series Shock Absorbers by Skyjacker®. Hydro and Nitro Shocks Skyjacker® suspensions offers you a high quality shock absorber with true velocity sensitive valving. Shock absorbers, or spring dampers as it is called...$44.31
- Skyjacker®M95 Monotube Shock AbsorbersM95 Monotube Shock Absorbers by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme conditions. The high pressure nitrogen gas and...$83.60 - $85.27
- Skyjacker®NITRO N8000™ Series Shock AbsorbersNITRO N8000™ Series Shock Absorbers by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to...$52.62
- Rancho®RS5000X™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsRS5000X™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho®. The core of this new and innovative shock from Rancho® is the unique and patented rebound valving system and an advanced compression phase of the shock absorber. This proprietary...$53.31 - $134.86
When you drive your car a lot, you really notice the suspension. It can either make for pleasant, comfortable journeys, allow your car to perform better and give you the ride quality you need, or can make long periods behind the wheel uncomfortable and jarring if the set up you have doesn't suit what you need. If you want to improve the suspension on any Isuzu car or truck, we have a great selection of top name suspension products you can choose from right here at CARiD. With great ranges for the Isuzu Amigo, the Vehicross, the Axiom, the Ascender, and all the other fantastic Isuzu models, there is loads to see!
Our great range of suspension systems includes top of the range Isuzu gear from big names like Hellwig, Skyjacker, Pro Comp, Energy Suspension, Air Lift, ReadyLIFT and Truxx, who are manufacturers you can trust to deliver the highest quality workmanship when it comes to Isuzu suspension products. We have shock absorbers of all different kinds, bushing kits, lowering and leveling kits, sway bar assemblies and much more to help you get the best from your Isuzu model, so take a look at our amazing range and take advantage of our deals today!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren�t something you think about until there�s a problem or you�ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle�s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don�t even realize what a crucial role a car�s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- June 01, 2012How Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them...
- $143.18 - $147.47
- $176.54 - $274.14
- $270.00 - $400.00