BMW Performance Suspension Parts
- Performance Lift Kits
- Performance Lowering Kits
- Performance Coilover Kits
- Performance Handling Kits
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Strut Tower Braces
- Performance Control Arms
- Suspension Conversion Kits
- Performance Torsion Bars
- Subframe Braces & Connectors
- Performance Alignment Kits
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Panhard Bars
- Helper Springs
- Performance Ball Joints
- Bump Stops
- Performance Steering Knuckles & Spindles
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Suspension System Lubricants
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- KSport®Kontrol Pro™ Coilover KitKontrol Pro™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...$739.50 - $3,400.00
- Air Lift®Performance Air Suspension Combo KitPerformance Air Suspension Combo Kit by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and handling are desired. Choose air compressors in standard or heavy-duty...Air bag spring supports are available for factory coil springs and leaf spring designsAir compressors are available in standard strength for intermittent weekend use or heavy-duty strength for regular daily use$450.00 - $1,200.00
- Megan Racing®Spec-RS Series Coilover Damper KitSpec-RS Series Coilover Damper Kit by Megan Racing®. The AE86 Toyota Corolla is already 20 years old, and yet to this day remains an reckoning force in motor sports. Most predominantly used in drifting, the AE86 dominates the drift...$1,399.00 - $1,599.00
- Suncore®Coil Spring Conversion KitCoil Spring Conversion Kit by Suncore®. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete kit. Suncores conversion kit will eliminate the air...$38.21 - $1,555.28
- KW Suspensions®V3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitV3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. KW engineers have developed a sporty yet refined setup that allows you to individualy adjust the compression and rebound damping independently of each other. To ensure KW...$1,589.49 - $7,649.99
- Megan Racing®Adjustable Sway BarAdjustable Sway Bar by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing front sway bars improve dynamic balance and behavior characteristics by reducing overall body roll and increasing steering response.Made with quality and safety in mindThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$128.99 - $221.13
- Eibach®Sportline Coil Spring Lowering KitSportline Coil Spring Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that allows...$234.00 - $321.00
- Whiteline®Heavy Duty Blade Sway BarHeavy Duty Blade Sway Bar by Whiteline®. This Whiteline sway bar gives more grip, better handling, outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$102.46 - $614.60
- Whiteline®Sway BarSway Bar by Whiteline®. Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tires thereby increasing cornering grip...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$102.46 - $279.44
- Unity®Air Ditcher™ Air to Coil Conversion KitAir Ditcher™ Air to Coil Conversion Kit by Unity®. Unity offers sets of coil springs and shock absorbers that allow you to replace costly and worn air suspension springs and other components that are no longer reliable. Coil springs...$41.15 - $743.40
- Bilstein®B8 Series Sport Shock Absorber and StrutB8 Series Sport Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut, the BILSTEIN B8 Sport Series is up to the task. Designed to enhance your car’s lowered suspension,...$86.35 - $470.85
- KSport®Airtech™ Air Strut AssembliesAirtech™ Air Strut Assemblies by KSport®. This is a complete air strut assembly that matches the design of those included with KSport air suspension kits. Save money by replacing only a damaged or worn air strut instead of an entire...$1,900.00 - $3,895.00
- ST Suspensions®Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. When tuning your vehicles suspension, there are many ways to change your vehicles handling characteristics. Springs, Dampers and alignment all play huge parts in affecting how your vehicle handles,...Dramatically improve the handling and performance of your racerReduce time-wrecking body roll in corners$127.49 - $475.98
- Eibach®Anti-Roll Sway BarAnti-Roll Sway Bar by Eibach®. Eibach offers premium, one-piece front and rear steel sway bars that reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted weight transfer that causes slower cornering speeds....Sway bars are forged from one solid piece of steel for greater strength and have no weldsReduces suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turns$126.00 - $682.00
- KSport®Airtech Executive™ Air Suspension SystemAirtech Executive™ Air Suspension System by KSport®. This digitally controlled air suspension kit offers all the benefits of the Airtech Pro Plus kit but adds height sensors on each corner of the vehicle for load leveling based on...5 gallon lightweight polished air tank w/carpeted mounting boardViair 380c Air Compressors$4,275.00 - $7,125.00
- H&R®Super Sport Coil Spring Lowering KitSuper Sport Coil Spring Lowering Kit by H&R®. Only from H&R, Super Sport Springs have all the features of Sport Springs, plus additional lowering—great for the seasoned enthusiast looking for a little more. These high tech progressive...$247.72 - $340.57
- Voodoo 13®Rear Camber ArmsRear Camber Arms by Voodoo 13®. The kit includes two camber arms, Energy Suspension bushings and Voodoo 13’s signature chromoly adjusters with QA1 rod ends with spacers. The main body is fully CNC machined and available in MIL-A-8625...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle+1$161.92 - $505.08
- Whiteline®Essential Bushing KitEssential Bushing Kit by Whiteline®. By matching key bushing, alignment and geometry products into one solution, Whiteline Essential Kits provide bang for your buck handling upgrades that simply Activate More Grip. Essentials include...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$232.69 - $558.71
- Eibach®Pro-Plus Lowering KitPro-Plus Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System replacement performance-oriented springs with "Plus" kit front and rear sway bars. Progressive springs feature a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during...$499.00 - $933.00
- ST Suspensions®Sport Tech Lowering SpringsSport Tech Lowering Springs by ST Suspensions®. This is a set of coil springs designed for achieve handling improvements in cornering, grip, and turn-in response. Stiffer yet progressive spring rate provides a civilized ride over uneven...$212.49 - $331.49
- Whiteline®Strut Tower BraceStrut Tower Brace by Whiteline®. Whiteline strut tower bracing are very simple to install and feature light weight polished aluminium channel and powder coated mounting plates. Quick release clamps are also available and suit all...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$23.10 - $223.37
- Eibach®Pro-Alignment Camber ArmPro-Alignment Camber Arm by Eibach®. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment range to...Turns horsepower into hook-upConsistently lowers 1/4-mile et's$153.00 - $607.00
- Bilstein®4600 Series Shock and Strut4600 Series Shock and Strut by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing...$63.28 - $367.36
- Whiteline®Sway Bar BushingsSway Bar Bushings by Whiteline®. Whiteline sway bar products improve sway bar effectiveness for more balanced and predictable cornering.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$13.79 - $139.54
- Prothane®Sway Bar Endlink BushingsSway Bar Endlink Bushings by Prothane®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$15.60 - $37.79
- Hotchkis®Sway Bar Rebuild KitSway Bar Rebuild Kit by Hotchkis®. Hotchkis Sport Suspension has a wide range of car accessories for adding ride performance and handling on the road to your vehicle.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$10.58 - $112.99
- Dinan®Supplemental Ride Quality Bump Stop Handling KitSupplemental Ride Quality Bump Stop Handling Kit by Dinan®. This kit includes tuned, progressive rate bump stops that maximize suspension travel on the lowered car for improved handling capabilities and ride quality when compared to...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$105.06 - $963.32
- aFe®Control Series Suspension PackageControl Series Suspension Package by aFe®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this aFe Package by aFe features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to...$579.49 - $3,111.24
- Bilstein®B12 Series Pro-Kit Lowering KitsB12 Series Pro-Kit Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for the perfect combination of sport dynamics, superior appearance and high performance for your car, you’re on the right track with the BILSTEIN B12 Pro-Kit. This...$635.79 - $2,330.09
- Bilstein®B12 Series Sportline Lowering KitsB12 Series Sportline Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for the perfect combination of sport dynamics, superior appearance and high performance for your car, you’re on the right track with the BILSTEIN B12 Pro-Kit. This...$708.53 - $1,010.14
BMW are one of the most respected car manufacturers on the planet, and with their outstanding engineering and the subtle but beautiful design aesthetics applied to all of their cars, it is really easy to see why. Of course, even the best cars don't come customized exactly for you and your driving preferences, so there are often times you can enhance and improve your BMW with the right after market auto accessories, products and upgrades. This is where CARiD can help you, with our great collections of big name car products, all chosen by our experts and designed exclusively for the BMW model and year you drive – like these terrific BMW suspension systems which can change and improve your car's ride and performance.
Whether your BMW is new or old, and whether you are driving the robust X5, the sporty Z4 or the sophisticated 5-Series, we have an unbeatable range of suspension products for you to peruse from leading manufacturers like Eibach, Energy Suspension, Arnott, Hotchkis and more. With shock absorbers, sway bars, bushings and much more, this is the best collection of BMW suspension kits on the web, so check them out and buy yours today!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren`t something you think about until there`s a problem or you`ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle`s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don`t even realize what a crucial role a car`s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- $1,590.32 - $2,120.77
- $255.00 - $390.00
- $156.99 - $516.99
- $200.40 - $440.23