BMW 5-Series Performance Suspension
- Performance Lowering Kits
- Performance Coilover Kits
- Performance Handling Kits
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Strut Tower Braces
- Performance Control Arms
- Suspension Conversion Kits
- Subframe Braces & Connectors
- Performance Alignment Kits
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Panhard Bars
- Helper Springs
- Performance Ball Joints
- Bump Stops
- Performance Steering Knuckles & Spindles
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Axle Shafts
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- KSport®Kontrol Pro™ Coilover KitKontrol Pro™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...$739.50 - $3,400.00
- Air Lift®Performance Air Suspension Combo KitPerformance Air Suspension Combo Kit by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and handling are desired. Choose air compressors in standard or heavy-duty...Air bag spring supports are available for factory coil springs and leaf spring designsAir compressors are available in standard strength for intermittent weekend use or heavy-duty strength for regular daily use$450.00 - $1,200.00
- KW Suspensions®V3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitV3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. KW engineers have developed a sporty yet refined setup that allows you to individualy adjust the compression and rebound damping independently of each other. To ensure KW...$1,589.49 - $7,649.99
- Eibach®Sportline Coil Spring Lowering KitSportline Coil Spring Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that allows...$234.00 - $321.00
- Bilstein®B8 Series Sport Shock Absorber and StrutB8 Series Sport Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut, the BILSTEIN B8 Sport Series is up to the task. Designed to enhance your car’s lowered suspension,...$86.35 - $470.85
- KSport®Airtech™ Air Strut AssembliesAirtech™ Air Strut Assemblies by KSport®. This is a complete air strut assembly that matches the design of those included with KSport air suspension kits. Save money by replacing only a damaged or worn air strut instead of an entire...$1,900.00 - $3,895.00
- ST Suspensions®Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. When tuning your vehicles suspension, there are many ways to change your vehicles handling characteristics. Springs, Dampers and alignment all play huge parts in affecting how your vehicle handles,...Dramatically improve the handling and performance of your racerReduce time-wrecking body roll in corners$127.49 - $475.98
- Eibach®Anti-Roll Sway BarAnti-Roll Sway Bar by Eibach®. Eibach offers premium, one-piece front and rear steel sway bars that reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted weight transfer that causes slower cornering speeds....Sway bars are forged from one solid piece of steel for greater strength and have no weldsReduces suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turns$126.00 - $682.00
- KSport®Airtech Executive™ Air Suspension SystemAirtech Executive™ Air Suspension System by KSport®. This digitally controlled air suspension kit offers all the benefits of the Airtech Pro Plus kit but adds height sensors on each corner of the vehicle for load leveling based on...5 gallon lightweight polished air tank w/carpeted mounting boardViair 380c Air Compressors$4,275.00 - $7,125.00
- Eibach®Pro-Plus Lowering KitPro-Plus Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System replacement performance-oriented springs with "Plus" kit front and rear sway bars. Progressive springs feature a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during...$499.00 - $933.00
- ST Suspensions®Sport Tech Lowering SpringsSport Tech Lowering Springs by ST Suspensions®. This is a set of coil springs designed for achieve handling improvements in cornering, grip, and turn-in response. Stiffer yet progressive spring rate provides a civilized ride over uneven...$212.49 - $331.49
- Whiteline®Sway Bar BushingsSway Bar Bushings by Whiteline®. Whiteline sway bar products improve sway bar effectiveness for more balanced and predictable cornering.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$13.79 - $139.54
- Dinan®Supplemental Ride Quality Bump Stop Handling KitSupplemental Ride Quality Bump Stop Handling Kit by Dinan®. This kit includes tuned, progressive rate bump stops that maximize suspension travel on the lowered car for improved handling capabilities and ride quality when compared to...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$105.06 - $963.32
- Bilstein®B12 Series Pro-Kit Lowering KitsB12 Series Pro-Kit Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for the perfect combination of sport dynamics, superior appearance and high performance for your car, you’re on the right track with the BILSTEIN B12 Pro-Kit. This...$635.79 - $2,330.09
- Bilstein®B12 Series Sportline Lowering KitsB12 Series Sportline Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for the perfect combination of sport dynamics, superior appearance and high performance for your car, you’re on the right track with the BILSTEIN B12 Pro-Kit. This...$708.53 - $1,010.14
- KW Suspensions®V1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitV1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. The KW Variant 1 "inox-line" coilover kit is entry model for increased driving pleasure with an attractive and individually adjustable lowering. Due to its high-quality finish, the...$839.79 - $2,889.99
- KW Suspensions®V2 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitV2 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Drivers who want more than just an outstanding look and lowering within the TÜV-tested adjustment range, will find KW Variant 2 "inox-line" coilovers are their perfect suspension...$1,232.49 - $4,445.49
- KW Suspensions®V4 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitV4 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. With the KW coilovers Variant 4, KW combining leading racing technology with a clear plus in everyday practicality for top-class super sports cars, sports cars and performance...$4,999.99 - $9,999.99
- ST Suspensions®ST X Coilover Lowering KitST X Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. The ultimate in performance, style and handling, ST height adjustable coilover kits are precision engineered and road tested to the highest standards of the German TÜV. Our threaded shock...$849.99 - $1,147.49
- Bilstein®B16 DampTronic™ Coilover KitB16 DampTronic™ Coilover Kit by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily driving,...$2,471.91 - $3,471.28
- Bilstein®B16 PSS Series Coilover KitB16 PSS Series Coilover Kit by Bilstein®. The manually adjustable damping mono-tube gas shock absorbers feature multiple-stage precise compression and rebound settings, from comfort to competition. The threaded body allows accurate...$1,365.42 - $2,755.88
- KSport®Asphalt Rally Spec™ Coilover KitAsphalt Rally Spec™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Asphalt Rally coilover systems are designed specifically for asphalt rally competition on paved roads. Wishbone type coilovers feature large 44mm pistons which allow for a larger...$1,190.00 - $2,082.50
- KSport®Circuit Pro™ Coilover KitCircuit Pro™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Circuit Pro coilover system's provides the ultimate in adjustability for enthusiasts and professionals alike, who are wishing to have the maximum in performance and durability. The uncompromising...$2,337.50
- KSport®Drag Race™ Coilover KitDrag Race™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. The Ksport Version DR coilover system is specially engineered for drag racing applications. With proven performance on the drag strip, the Ksport Version DR system will reduce your E.T. and 60 ft...$1,190.00 - $1,955.00
- KSport®GT Pro™ Coilover KitGT Pro™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport GT Pro Damper System provides the ultimate in suspension technology featuring its inverted monotube design, 36 levels of adjustable damping, adjustable spring perch, adjustable body and...$1,232.50 - $1,317.50
- KSport®Kontrol Plus™ Coilover KitKontrol Plus™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport’s Kontrol Plus 2 Way coilover System provides the ultimate in adjustability for enthusiasts and professionals alike, who are wishing to have the maximum in performance and durability....$850.00 - $3,400.00
- KSport®Kontrol Sport™ Lowering CoiloversKontrol Sport™ Lowering Coilovers by KSport®. Ksport’s Kontrol Sport coilover System provides the ultimate in adjustability for enthusiasts and professionals alike, who are wishing to have the maximum in performance and durability....$1,020.00 - $2,720.00
- KSport®Road Race™ Coilover KitRoad Race™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Version RR coilover System is built specifically for road racing only. Aggressive rates and valving are chosen for maximum handling and performance with acute reaction and responsiveness....$1,190.00 - $2,720.00
- KSport®Slide Kontrol™ Coilover KitSlide Kontrol™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Slide Kontrol Drift coilover Systems provide the ultimate in suspension technology featuring 36 levels adjustable damping, inverted shock design on most applications, adjustable spring...$1,190.00 - $1,870.00
- Megan Racing®Euro II Series Coilover Damper KitEuro II Series Coilover Damper Kit by Megan Racing®. The Euro II is Megan Racing new Luxury Package based off of Megan Racing Street-Series coil-over line-up using similar specifications and design, but offering a more conservative...$899.00
For several decades, BMW's great 5-Series has been a regular sight on our roads. If you own one of these great vehicles, of any age, and are looking for ways to improve its ride and performance, then look no further than the fantastic selection of BMW 5-Series shock absorbers and suspension systems available here at CARiD. Upgrading the suspension is one of the single most effective ways to improve and enhance your BMW, and equip it with a ride quality that suits you and your driving style.
In the fantastic CARiD range you'll find BMW 5-Series suspension products from market leaders like Energy Suspension, Air Lift, Hotchkis and Eibach, at our competitive low prices. These products will allow you to really get the most out of this awesome vehicle. We offer all of these great BMW 5-Series lowering kits, sway bar assemblies, bushings and more coupled with CARiD's great customer service and fast, reliable delivery. All of this means you can shop for your great new BMW suspension upgrades here at CARiD with total peace of mind and confidence. Browse the terrific line of items we have in stock for your year of 5-Series and place your order today!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren`t something you think about until there`s a problem or you`ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle`s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don`t even realize what a crucial role a car`s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- $369.54 - $1,050.69
- $33.21 - $36.54
- $224.56 - $452.33
- $1,590.32 - $2,120.77