BMW 8-Series Performance Suspension
- Performance Lowering Kits
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Performance Control Arms
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Performance Ball Joints
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Bilstein®B8 Series Sport Shock Absorber and StrutB8 Series Sport Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut, the BILSTEIN B8 Sport Series is up to the task. Designed to enhance your car’s lowered suspension,...$86.35 - $439.73
- Bilstein®B12 Series Pro-Kit Lowering KitsB12 Series Pro-Kit Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for the perfect combination of sport dynamics, superior appearance and high performance for your car, you’re on the right track with the BILSTEIN B12 Pro-Kit. This...$635.79 - $2,330.09
- Bilstein®B8 Series Shock AbsorberB8 Series Shock Absorber by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut, the BILSTEIN B8 Sport Series is up to the task. Designed to enhance your car’s lowered suspension, BILSTEIN’s monotube...$135.38 - $267.51
- Eibach®Pro-Kit Lowering Coil SpringsPro-Kit Lowering Coil Springs by Eibach®. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during normal driving while eliminating body roll, dive, and squat to create a...$180.00 - $594.00
- AST Suspension®Lowering SpringsLowering Springs by AST Suspension®. AST Lowering Springs are manufactured from a premium high tensile chromium-silicone wire which is handpicked by AST engineers for its quality and metal consistency. After winding the springs, the...$124.00 - $951.00
- H&R®Sport Coil Spring Lowering KitsSport Coil Spring Lowering Kits by H&R®. Sport Spring kits are H&R’s number one selling product. Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. H&R Sport Springs lower the vehicle center of gravity and reduce body...$205.13 - $650.99
- Proforged®Sway Bar End Link KitSway Bar End Link Kit by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Bolt-and-sleeve and tie rod-style end links availableBuilt to OE sizes for perfect fit$4.76 - $81.37
- Valvoline®Unitrac ™ Fluid (VV813)Universal Unitrac ™ Fluid by Valvoline®. Volume: 5 gal. Quantity: 1 Piece. Valvoline™ Unitrac™ Fluid is a High Performance, Multi-Purpose All Weather Fluid Designed For Agricultural Tractors And Off highway Equipment. Valvoline™...High performance, multiple purpose all weather fluid designed for agricultural tractors and off highway equipmentUniquely formulated to provide excellent antiwear, oxidation, ferrous rust, copper corrosion, sludge and varnish protection$100.28
- Integra®Shock Oil (310 30902)Universal Shock Oil by Integra®. 1 Gallon. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Made to meet the rigorous demands of racing conditionsCan provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needs$72.00
- Maxima Racing Oils®0WT Synthetic Shock Oil, 640 oz (59-56505)Universal 0WT Synthetic Shock Oil, 640 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Synthetic Racing Shock Fluid (SYN RSF) is an ester-based, Full Synthetic race-grade shock fluid formulated to withstand extreme temperatures and loads. SYN RSF is...Made to deliver trouble-free operation for years aheadOptimal protection against wear$301.60
- Maxima Racing Oils®Suspension Clean Aerosol, 13 ozUniversal Suspension Clean Aerosol, 13 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Suspension Clean is specifically formulated for the Powersports industry professional. Suspension Clean's unique formula quickly and easily cleans suspension...Dries quickly and completelyLeaves no residue$6.11 - $7.51
- Maxima Racing Oils®Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock FluidUniversal Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock Fluid by Maxima Racing Oils®. 7WT, 10WT and 15WT is for those applications requiring greater damping. Racing Shock Fluid is a blend of the finest petroleum base stocks available. With extremely...Reduces drag and stictionReduces friction$10.19 - $217.81
- UMI Performance®Super Lube™ Rod End Synthetic Lubricant (3009)Universal Super Lube™ Rod End Synthetic Lubricant by UMI Performance®. Like the old saying goes- Protect your investment! When you spend good money on quality components you want them to last, don't you? The Super Lube Synthetic...Super Lube is a multi-purpose lubricant, safe to use on anything that slides, swivels, rolls or squeaksIt withstands temperatures within a range of -45 degrees F to 450 degrees F$15.99
- UMI Performance®Super Lube™ Synthetic Grease (3008)Universal Super Lube™ Synthetic Grease by UMI Performance®. Like the old saying goes- Protect your investment! When you spend good money on quality components you don't want to use cheap chassis grease do you? No, you want them to...Made in compliance with standards for qualityRespected for unmatched reliability and strength$15.99
- Spohn Performance®Super Lube™ Bushing Grease Cartridge (902)Universal Super Lube™ Bushing Grease Cartridge by Spohn Performance®. 14 oz. This is the good stuff. Polyurethane bushing manufacturers advise to never use a petroleum based grease for poly bushing lubrication. Polyurethane should...Rigorously tested to withstand years of abusePerfect for automotive or powersports applications$15.00
- PJ1®1 Liter Cartridge Tuner Oil (10-32KS)Universal 1 Liter Cartridge Tuner Oil by PJ1®. PJ1 Cartridge Tuner Oil is specially formulated for todays sophisticated motorcycle fork systems Recommended for KYB and SHOWA fork units PJ1 Cartridge Tuner Oil is made from top quality...Distinctive light red colorRecommended for both 2T and 4T motorcycles$21.65
- RideTech®Panhard Bar KitPanhard Bar Kit by RideTech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by RideTech will last a lifetime. It will...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$165.00 - $215.00
- Warrior®Rock Crawler Differential GuardRock Crawler Differential Guard by Warrior®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$114.26 - $122.38
- Zone Offroad®Differential GuardDifferential Guard by Zone Offroad®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Whether playing on the rocks or in the woods, your differential is a very exposed and vulnerable component. These differential guards are constructed with a solid steel rod that...7/8" solid steel ring supported by 5/8" solid steel rod that is all attached to a 1/4" mounting plateTight clearance design to maximized approach angles$79.72
- Speedmaster®2" Suspension Lift Kit (PCE170.1005)Suspension Lift Kit with 2" Lift Height by Speedmaster®. Max Tire Size: 31"x11.50". Speedmaster™ suspension lift kit components will finish off your suspension lift kit. They include all of the necessary parts to make installation a...Created by professionals to meet your requirementsSuperior longevity and dependability$32.89
- Speedmaster®3" Suspension Lift Kit (PCE170.1006)Suspension Lift Kit with 3" Lift Height by Speedmaster®. Max Tire Size: 33"x12.50". Speedmaster™ suspension lift kit components will finish off your suspension lift kit. They include all of the necessary parts to make installation a...Created by professionals to meet your requirementsSuperior longevity and dependability$33.99
- Speedmaster®4" Suspension Lift KitSuspension Lift Kit with 4" Lift Height by Speedmaster®. Max Tire Size: 35"x12". Speedmaster™ suspension lift kit components will finish off your suspension lift kit. They include all of the necessary parts to make installation a breeze.Created by professionals to meet your requirementsSuperior longevity and dependability$35.20 - $44.22
- QA1®0"-2" Rear Lowering Coilover Conversion KitRear Lowering Coilover Conversion Kit with 0"-2" Rear Body Drop by QA1®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Upgrade your rear end with QA1's Pro-Rear System. With evenly spaced valving changes throughout the adjustment range, there are no jumps...$528.41
- QA1®Rear Coilover Conversion KitRear Coilover Conversion Kit by QA1®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Upgrade your rear end with QA1's Pro-Rear System. With evenly spaced valving changes throughout the adjustment range, there are no jumps when adjusting between any two...$479.23 - $749.02
- Chassis Engineering®Rear Coilover Shock Absorbers (C/E5076K)Rear Coilover Shock Absorbers by Chassis Engineering®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Here’s a low cost alternative to the more expensive coil-over systems. These coil spring mounts provide many of the same benefits at a fraction of the...$241.15
- Radflo®Off-Road Coilover Shock AbsorberOff-Road Coilover Shock Absorber by Radflo®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Make your own road. All Radflo Shocks are custom built-to-order, and uniquely valved to meet you and your vehicle's unique needs and specifications. For those that...$275.00 - $955.00
- Strange®Front or Rear CoiloversFront or Rear Coilovers by Strange®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...$735.97
- Aldan American®Phantom Series Front or Rear Coilover KitPhantom Series Front or Rear Coilover Kit by Aldan American®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Coilover kit makes it easy to install custom coil-overs on your classic car or truck. Custom coil-overs help maximize performance—improving...$478.83 - $510.29
- Aldan American®Regulator Series Front or Rear Coilover KitRegulator Series Front or Rear Coilover Kit by Aldan American®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Coilover kit makes it easy to install custom coil-overs on your classic car or truck. Custom coil-overs help maximize performance—improving...$540.74 - $566.96
- Aldan American®SS Series Front or Rear Coilover KitSS Series Front or Rear Coilover Kit by Aldan American®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Coilover kit makes it easy to install custom coil-overs on your classic car or truck. Custom coil-overs help maximize performance—improving handling on...$496.79 - $515.54
The Toyota Prius is a full hybrid electric vehicle constructed, made, and sold by Toyota. The auto saw the world in 1997 and nowadays it is still in production. This up-to-date car is a revolution in the automotive world, the Prius is praised as one of the most popular environmentally friendly autos in the world. Presently, the auto is available on sale in the fourth generation that was unveiled in 2015. This mid-size car comes in a single 5-door liftback body variant; under the hood, the vehicle has a 1.8L I4 gasoline hybrid engine.
It does not matter which steering component you need to restore your Toyota as our shop offers a wide catalog of Toyota Prius replacement steering parts. It means here you will surely find what you need to repair your four-wheel friend. Such giants of the industry as Four Seasons, Beck/Arnley, Centric, and others supply our store with dependable and quality replacement components that will perfectly fit your vehicle and will work correctly for many miles. Place your order in a few clicks sitting on your comfy couch and we will deliver it as soon as possible to your home or office.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren`t something you think about until there`s a problem or you`ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle`s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don`t even realize what a crucial role a car`s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...