- 360 Performance Suspension Parts
- 1400 Performance Suspension Parts
- Baja Performance Suspension Parts
- Brat Performance Suspension Parts
- BRZ Performance Suspension Parts
- Crosstrek Performance Suspension Parts
- Forester Performance Suspension Parts
- Impreza Performance Suspension Parts
- Justy Performance Suspension Parts
- L-Series Performance Suspension Parts
- Legacy Performance Suspension Parts
- Loyale Performance Suspension Parts
- Outback Performance Suspension Parts
- Standard Performance Suspension Parts
- (385)Coilover KitsSubaru
- (358)Lowering KitsSubaru
- (427)Handling KitsSubaru
- (57)Air SuspensionSubaru
- (688)Shocks & StrutsSubaru
- (131)Coil SpringsSubaru
- (677)Sway BarsSubaru
- (116)Strut Tower BracesSubaru
- (547)Control ArmsSubaru
- (87)Subframe BracesSubaru
- (211)Alignment KitsSubaru
- (439)Suspension BushingsSubaru
- Helper SpringsSubaru
- (5)Steering DampersSubaru
- (76)Ball JointsSubaru
- (13)Bump StopsSubaru
- (2)Fender BracesSubaru
- (7)Suspension LubricantsSubaru
- (66)Wheel SpacersSubaru
From the sleek and sporty, to the tough and robust, Subaru are renowned everywhere for producing really beautiful looking cars with fantastic design and safety that make a big impact wherever they go. At CARiD, we understand that even really great cars like the Subaru Impreza and the Subaru Legacy can be made even better, and personalized to their owners' own requirements and preferences with the right accessories, mods and upgrades. One way many Subaru owners like to upgrade their vehicles is when it comes to the suspension systems, and if you would like to give your Subaru, whichever model you own from the cool WRX to the steady Forester, a different ride quality and better performance with some upgraded suspension, we have everything you might need to let you do it cheaply and easily.
From leveling kits and lowering kits to shocks and struts, we have a terrific selection of suspension kits for all of the great Subaru models, including gear from big names like Energy Suspension, ReadyLIFT, Daystar, Hotchkis and many more. Whether you need an air compression kit for a Subaru Baja or a sway bar assembly for a Subaru Legacy, you can find what you want within the CARiD range, and you will soon have your car feeling just the way you want it to, everywhere you drive!
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and street driving in mind36 way adjustable damping: All Ksport coilovers offer 36 levels of damping which allow you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover system. Set damping to full soft for a nice comfortable cruising setting for normal driving$783.00 - $2,520.00
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB6 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loadsOptimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day to day and extreme situations$64.93 - $769.20
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitPro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle's street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightIncludes a set of sport springs, bump stops, shock absorbers$466.85 - $1,174.47
- Bilstein® B14 Series PSS Coilover KitB14 Series PSS Coilover Kit by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard mono-tube gas...Monotube internal designThreaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed$715.77 - $1,771.32
- H&R® Street Performance Coilover Lowering KitStreet Performance Coilover Lowering Kit by H&R®. H&R Street Performance Coil Overs are the perfect suspension solution for discerning drivers—from daily drivers to serious tuners—who can appreciate the awesome handling and...100% Made in GermanyFine tune lowering to what you want$963.13 - $2,070.60
- ST Suspensions® Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. When tuning your vehicles suspension, there are many ways to change your vehicles handling characteristics. Springs, Dampers and alignment all play huge parts in affecting how your vehicle...$149.99 - $559.98
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway...Includes bushing sets for front & rear control arms, body mounts, front & rear track bars, front & rear bump stops, and front sway barsGreater resilience of polyurethane adds support and stability under aggressive driving or load carrying conditions$44.01 - $483.89
- ST Suspensions® ST XTA Coilover Lowering KitST XTA Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. For those who demand the absolute best performance comes the ST XTA coilover. The full driving behaviour of your car can be adjusted using KW damper technology along with an...Set of 4 complete coilover assemblies for the front and rear of your vehicleLatest damping technology for maximum longevity$1,444.99 - $1,999.99
- Eibach® Pro-Street Lowering Coilover KitPro-Street Lowering Coilover Kit by Eibach®. For those who do not want the extra cost and complexity of coilovers with adjustable rebound and compression rates, this front and rear set still allows you to adjust ride height...Set of 4 coilover spring assembliesFeatures adjustment for ride height of up to 3 inches$1,106.61 - $1,703.67
- Skunk2® Pro-C™ Coilover Lowering KitPro-C™ Coilover Lowering Kit by Skunk2®. Pro-C Coilovers feature a mono-tube design, 12-way adjustable valving, and double-adjustable ride height. While Pro-C shock valving offers the perfect balance between track performance and...Designed to provide the perfect combination of daily driving and track performanceEnsures quick, accurate and independent of spring preload height adjustments as low as three inches for an aggressive and sporty appearance$1,193.99 - $1,488.99
- KSport® Circuit Pro Coilover KitCircuit Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport’s Circuit Pro coilover System provides the ultimate in adjustability for enthusiasts and professionals alike, who are wishing to have the maximum in performance and durability. With...Set of 4 racetrack-only coilovers designed for long periods of endurance racing and long heat cyclesExternal reservoirs for independent rebound and compression adjustment: KSport Circuit Pro damper systems come standard with external reservoirs which allow adjustment of rebound, compression and nitrogen pressure independently. Possible tuning combinations are 11,664. NOTE: certain vehicles may only have front reservoirs if the vehicle does not have enough allotted space to fit a reservoir in the rear.$2,475.00
- Bilstein® B16 Series Coilover KitB16 Series Coilovers with Lift Height by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily...Threaded body adjustable range of 0.79" at both axlesLowering of approx. 1.18"-1.96" at front and rear$1,320.40 - $3,501.54
- Eibach® Sportline Coil Spring Lowering KitSportline Coil Spring Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that...“Sport” series signifies a more extreme level of ride height drop vs. “Pro” series kits which feature a moderate level of dropDesigned for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride height$234.01 - $293.19
- KSport® GT Pro Coilover KitGT Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport GT Pro Damper System provides the ultimate in suspension technology featuring its inverted monotube design, 36 levels of adjustable damping, adjustable spring perch, adjustable body and...Set of 4 coilovers with beefed up components that are biased toward racetrack useInverted steel shock absorber for increased response and heat build up: The main focus of KSport GT Pro damper systems is that they feature an inverted front design. Inverted shocks move the gas/oil chamber farther away from the knuckle and braking system reducing heat transfer. This design also reduces unsprung weight which helps improve handling and responsiveness. NOTE: on inverted shocks the damping knob is at the bottom of the shock. Each kit is supplied with a flexible damping adjustment knob for easier access.$1,305.00 - $1,395.00
- KSport® Gravel Rally Spec Coilover KitGravel Rally Spec Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Rally Spec GR Type coilover System is designed specifically for gravel rally competition. It includes longer stroke, durable construction, and simultaneous compression and rebound...Specially designed extended length springs for rally racing: Designed specifically for KSport Gravel Rally kits, KSport springs range in length from 250mm to 270mm. NOTE: height adjustment range varies per vehicle, all kits will not go higher than OE ride height.Extended cylinder length and piston stroke: Gravel Rally dampers feature extended cylinder length and piston stroke which greatly improves handling over uneven and bumpy roads.$1,260.00 - $1,485.00
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Subaru Performance Suspension Parts Reviews
2000 Subaru Outback