Subaru BRZ Performance Suspension
- Performance Lowering Kits
- Performance Coilover Kits
- Performance Handling Kits
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Strut Tower Braces
- Performance Control Arms
- Subframe Braces & Connectors
- Performance Alignment Kits
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Helper Springs
- Performance Ball Joints
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Air Lift®Performance Air Suspension Combo KitPerformance Air Suspension Combo Kit by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and handling are desired. Choose air compressors in standard or heavy-duty...Air bag spring supports are available for factory coil springs and leaf spring designsAir compressors are available in standard strength for intermittent weekend use or heavy-duty strength for regular daily use$450.00 - $1,200.00
- KW Suspensions®V3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitV3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. KW engineers have developed a sporty yet refined setup that allows you to individualy adjust the compression and rebound damping independently of each other. To ensure KW...$1,589.49 - $7,649.99
- Megan Racing®Track Series Coilover Damper KitTrack Series Coilover Damper Kit by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing Coil-Over Dampers are the ultimate upgrade to your track or street car. Featuring 32 levels of damper force adjustment, separate spring perch height and shock length...$999.00
- Megan Racing®Adjustable Sway BarAdjustable Sway Bar by Megan Racing®. Megan Racing front sway bars improve dynamic balance and behavior characteristics by reducing overall body roll and increasing steering response.Made with quality and safety in mindThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$128.99 - $221.13
- Megan Racing®H-BraceH-Brace by Megan Racing®. Frame flex is the rival of good handling car. This H-brace help transforms your 350Z to a flex free chassis. This is a great setup for the road-race type vehicles. Powder coated H-brace braces the chassis...Made with quality and safety in mindThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$47.04 - $115.17
- Hotchkis®TVS Lowering KitTVS Lowering Kit by Hotchkis®. This is a complete kit with components that give your vehicle reduced body roll, sharpened steering response, and enhanced handling. Provides a subtle drop in ride height, and gives any classic or modern...$529.99 - $5,000.93
- Whiteline®Heavy Duty Blade Sway BarHeavy Duty Blade Sway Bar by Whiteline®. This Whiteline sway bar gives more grip, better handling, outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$148.11 - $614.60
- Bilstein®B8 Series Sport Shock Absorber and StrutB8 Series Sport Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut, the BILSTEIN B8 Sport Series is up to the task. Designed to enhance your car’s lowered suspension,...$86.35 - $439.73
- KSport®Airtech™ Air Strut AssembliesAirtech™ Air Strut Assemblies by KSport®. This is a complete air strut assembly that matches the design of those included with KSport air suspension kits. Save money by replacing only a damaged or worn air strut instead of an entire...$1,900.00 - $3,895.00
- ST Suspensions®Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. When tuning your vehicles suspension, there are many ways to change your vehicles handling characteristics. Springs, Dampers and alignment all play huge parts in affecting how your vehicle handles,...Dramatically improve the handling and performance of your racerReduce time-wrecking body roll in corners$127.49 - $475.98
- KSport®Airtech Executive™ Air Suspension SystemAirtech Executive™ Air Suspension System by KSport®. This digitally controlled air suspension kit offers all the benefits of the Airtech Pro Plus kit but adds height sensors on each corner of the vehicle for load leveling based on...5 gallon lightweight polished air tank w/carpeted mounting boardViair 380c Air Compressors$4,275.00 - $7,125.00
- H&R®Super Sport Coil Spring Lowering KitSuper Sport Coil Spring Lowering Kit by H&R®. Only from H&R, Super Sport Springs have all the features of Sport Springs, plus additional lowering—great for the seasoned enthusiast looking for a little more. These high tech progressive...$247.72 - $340.57
- AEM®Strut Tower BarStrut Tower Bar by AEM®. Control chassis flex under cornering with a strut tower bar. A hard-cornering car will push the strut towers around under cornering or over potholes. Improve your handling and prevent fatigue cracking at the...1 1/2 inch steel tubing, providing great strength and low weightCan reduce noise vibration and harshness in extreme conditions$163.99 - $269.99
- Whiteline®Essential Bushing KitEssential Bushing Kit by Whiteline®. By matching key bushing, alignment and geometry products into one solution, Whiteline Essential Kits provide bang for your buck handling upgrades that simply Activate More Grip. Essentials include...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$232.69 - $558.71
- Eibach®Pro-Plus Lowering KitPro-Plus Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System replacement performance-oriented springs with "Plus" kit front and rear sway bars. Progressive springs feature a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during...$499.00 - $933.00
- ST Suspensions®Sport Tech Lowering SpringsSport Tech Lowering Springs by ST Suspensions®. This is a set of coil springs designed for achieve handling improvements in cornering, grip, and turn-in response. Stiffer yet progressive spring rate provides a civilized ride over uneven...$212.49 - $331.49
- Skunk2®Lowering Spring KitLowering Spring Kit by Skunk2®. Corner faster, stop quicker, and improve the look of your vehicle with Skunk2's legendary lowering springs. Skunk2 lowering springs are designed to dramatically improve handling performance and driver...$179.99 - $219.99
- Whiteline®Strut Tower BraceStrut Tower Brace by Whiteline®. Whiteline strut tower bracing are very simple to install and feature light weight polished aluminium channel and powder coated mounting plates. Quick release clamps are also available and suit all...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$23.10 - $223.37
- Eibach®Pro-Alignment Camber ArmPro-Alignment Camber Arm by Eibach®. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment range to...Turns horsepower into hook-upConsistently lowers 1/4-mile et's$153.00 - $607.00
- PERRIN Performance®Strut Tower BraceStrut Tower Brace by PERRIN Performance®. With the MacPherson strut design, the entire vertical suspension load is transmitted to the top of the vehicle's strut tower. For this reason, there is inherent flex within the strut towers...Designed to improve chassis rigidityDurable yet lightweight$215.10 - $231.30
- Hotchkis®Strut Tower BraceStrut Tower Brace by Hotchkis®. Show the imports that your classic muscle car concedes nothing when it comes to handling with this set of reinforced 1.5” diameter steel tubes that bolt on to your control arms, shock towers, and...Reinforced 1.5” diameter steel tubes secure control arms, shock towers, and firewall rigidly together in placePrevents vehicle’s natural tendency of flex in suspension subframe and chassis during hard cornering$151.99 - $248.99
- PERRIN Performance®Sway BarSway Bar by PERRIN Performance®. Take your vehicles handling to the next level with PERRIN Performance sway bars. Upgrading your sway bar is the easiest way to improve vehicle handing. Sway bars increase roll resistance and modify...Increases stiffness by a minimum of 50% over stockCentering rings help to keep the sway bar centered$202.50 - $239.40
- Whiteline®Sway Bar BushingsSway Bar Bushings by Whiteline®. Whiteline sway bar products improve sway bar effectiveness for more balanced and predictable cornering.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$13.79 - $139.54
- DC Sports®Strut BarStrut Bar by DC Sports®. DC Sports upper strut bars reduce a vehicle’s chassis flex by connecting the vehicle body at the shock towers for added torsional stiffness. These strut bars vastly improve a car’s road manners and handling...Mounts directly to strut tower with no modifications requiredTitanium-Look grey powdercoat delivers lasting good looks$103.46 - $180.00
- Bilstein®B12 Series Pro-Kit Lowering KitsB12 Series Pro-Kit Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for the perfect combination of sport dynamics, superior appearance and high performance for your car, you’re on the right track with the BILSTEIN B12 Pro-Kit. This...$635.79 - $2,330.09
- Eibach®Sport-Plus Lowering KitSport-Plus Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System replacement performance-oriented springs with "Plus" kit front and rear sway bars. Progressive springs feature a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during...$519.00 - $920.00
- DC Sports®Frame BracesFrame Braces by DC Sports®. DC Sports upper strut bars reduce a vehicle’s chassis flex by connecting the vehicle body at the shock towers for added torsional stiffness. These strut bars vastly improve a car’s road manners and...Connects specific points of the undercarriageto reinforce the chassisSolid one piece design for maximum rigidity$68.40 - $115.20
- KW Suspensions®V1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitV1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. The KW Variant 1 "inox-line" coilover kit is entry model for increased driving pleasure with an attractive and individually adjustable lowering. Due to its high-quality finish, the...$839.79 - $2,889.99
- ST Suspensions®ST X Coilover Lowering KitST X Coilover Lowering Kit by ST Suspensions®. The ultimate in performance, style and handling, ST height adjustable coilover kits are precision engineered and road tested to the highest standards of the German TÜV. Our threaded shock...$849.99 - $1,147.49
- Tanabe®Sustec 4 Point SubframeSustec 4 Point Subframe by Tanabe®. Often overlooked, especially on vehicles that are reaching higher levels of modification, is the importance of reinforcing the chassis. All vehicles experience flexing of the unibody under various...Designed to boost your vehicle’s performanceEngineered to excel in quality and durability$216.60 - $226.10
The eye catching and unmistakable Subaru BRZ is a car you can really have fun driving, but if you want to get the best out of yours and make it suit your journeys and your driving style better, then you can make a big difference to the BRZ's ride quality by implementing improved suspension systems or shock absorbers. At CARiD, we specialize in helping people bring their vehicles up to the very highest level of performance and personalization with our excellent range of Subaru mods and accessories, and we have a great selection of Subaru BRZ suspension products for you to choose from.
Whether you need new Subaru shock absorbers and struts or are looking to improve performance with something from our range of sway bar assemblies, air compressor kits, master bushing kits and other suspension upgrades, you'll find the best range right here. We supply products from all of the biggest names in suspension, including BBK, Air Lift, ReadyLIFT, Eibach, Prothane, Hellwig, Granatelli Motor Sport S, Energy Suspension and Rancho, all designed for your Subaru BRZ's year, so browse the great deals we have in store for your model and order yours now!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren`t something you think about until there`s a problem or you`ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle`s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don`t even realize what a crucial role a car`s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- $254.79 - $708.31
- $4,981.87 - $6,203.06
- $42.75 - $712.50
- $1,071.43 - $3,774.20