- 442 Performance Suspension Parts
- Achieva Performance Suspension Parts
- Alero Performance Suspension Parts
- Aurora Performance Suspension Parts
- Bravada Performance Suspension Parts
- Calais Performance Suspension Parts
- Ciera Performance Suspension Parts
- Custom Cruiser Performance Suspension Parts
- Cutlass Performance Suspension Parts
- Deluxe 88 Performance Suspension Parts
- Dynamic Performance Suspension Parts
- Eighty-Eight Performance Suspension Parts
- F85 Performance Suspension Parts
- Fiesta Performance Suspension Parts
- Firenza Performance Suspension Parts
- Intrigue Performance Suspension Parts
- Jetfire Performance Suspension Parts
- Jetstar Performance Suspension Parts
- (25)Coilover KitsOldsmobile
- (129)Lowering KitsOldsmobile
- (2)Lift KitsOldsmobile
- (120)Handling KitsOldsmobile
- (2)Leveling KitsOldsmobile
- (428)Air SuspensionOldsmobile
- (1,517)Shocks & StrutsOldsmobile
- (725)Coil SpringsOldsmobile
- (889)Sway BarsOldsmobile
- Strut Tower BracesOldsmobile
- (1,044)Control ArmsOldsmobile
- (36)Conversion KitsOldsmobile
- (9)Torsion BarsOldsmobile
- (15)Subframe BracesOldsmobile
- (293)Alignment KitsOldsmobile
- (78)Leaf SpringsOldsmobile
- (33)Traction BarsOldsmobile
- (908)Suspension BushingsOldsmobile
- (26)Skid PlatesOldsmobile
- (5)Panhard BarsOldsmobile
- (162)Helper SpringsOldsmobile
- (12)Steering DampersOldsmobile
- (428)Ball JointsOldsmobile
- (41)Bump StopsOldsmobile
- (7)Suspension LubricantsOldsmobile
- (5)Wheel SpacersOldsmobile
Buying new suspension gear for any Oldsmobile car has never been easier than we have made it for you and Oldsmobile owners across the nation here at CARiD. Whatever your suspension needs and whatever your Oldsmobile model and age, we have you covered with a great range of suspension kits and shock absorbers that include the very best products from all of the big names like Energy Suspension, ReadyLIFT, Rancho, Hellwig, Hotchkis, Lakewood Transmission and many more. These products have all been designed for your Oldsmobile vehicle, so whatever your Oldsmobile model and whatever its age, there will be just the gear you need here to help you upgrade its suspension.
Whether you drive the cool Oldsmobile Cutlass, the popular Aurora, the Bravada, the Alero, the Eighty-Eight or any other Oldsmobile model, CARiD is the place to come when you want unbeatable prices on the latest and best mods. It includes the best Oldsmobile shock absorbers, bushings, struts, and so much more, all made to help you improve the comfort, performance and ride quality on your Oldsmobile. Order yours here at CARiD now to upgrade your automobile and take advantage of our fantastic low prices!
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shock Absorbers and StrutsB6 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loadsOptimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day to day and extreme situations$64.93 - $769.20
- Arnott® Air to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Arnott®. Replace worn and aged air suspension springs that are no longer reliable with simple, worry-free metal coil springs. Coil springs feature a variable spring rate that provides a softer,...Set coil springs and shock absorbers designed to bolt directly in place of existing air springs with no modifications necessary to your vehicleEliminate worry of failing air suspension parts which can leave you stranded with extremely costly repair bills$152.15 - $2,150.45
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitPro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle's street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightIncludes a set of sport springs, bump stops, shock absorbers$466.85 - $1,174.47
- ST Suspensions® Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. When tuning your vehicles suspension, there are many ways to change your vehicles handling characteristics. Springs, Dampers and alignment all play huge parts in affecting how your vehicle...$149.99 - $559.98
- Belltech® Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for...Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityDrop kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles$143.00 - $1,403.39
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway...Includes bushing sets for front & rear control arms, body mounts, front & rear track bars, front & rear bump stops, and front sway barsGreater resilience of polyurethane adds support and stability under aggressive driving or load carrying conditions$44.01 - $483.89
- RideTech® StreetGrip™ Suspension SystemStreetGrip™ Suspension System by RideTech®. Most OEM front suspension geometry, in addition to being designed over 50 years ago, induced "positive camber" when cornering (loaded tire leans away from the turn). This is a huge...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$2,000.00 - $2,500.00
- Eibach® Pro-Touring-System Lowering KitPro-Touring-System Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Are you ready to improve your classic muscle car's worn out factory suspension and transform it into performance machine for the modern world? Combine race-proven spring technology...Ultimate-Street PerformanceWithout Sacrificing Ride Quality$938.30 - $1,079.65
- Gabriel® MaxControl™ Premium Monotube Shock AbsorberMaxControl™ Premium Monotube Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. On paper or pavement, you won’t find a more comfortable shock than the Gabriel® MaxControl™ v2.0. Equipped with best-in-class technology, MaxControl monotube shock is...Monotube internal designNew rod guide bearing allows greater sensitivity and response$54.08
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsAnti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, these bars reduce...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight$67.60 - $525.59
- QA1® Coil SpringsCoil Spring by QA1®. Available in a chrome plated or silver powder coated finished. QA1's springs are strong, consistent and have a long life because they are made with the highest quality materials. A lifetime guarantee ensures...Chrome Silicon Steel (CrS)Cold Wound – Heat Treated – Shot Peened$25.74 - $471.11
- Rancho® RS5000™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsRS5000™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho®. Rancho® RS5000™ shocks have been the shock of choice all over the globe since 1985. These iconic shocks were the first to deliver application-specific valving and are tuned to...Twin-Tube internal designTen-stage velocity sensitive valving: Provides tuning specific for each vehicle$50.99 - $128.99
- Air Lift® RideCONTROLL™ Air Helper Spring KitRideCONTROLL™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to 2,000 pounds of leveling capacity for vehicles with leaf springs. Kit adds ride comfort and...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM leaf springsAvailable in front and rear sets sized for your make and model specifically$307.97 - $1,450.00
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shock Absorbers4600 Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required$28.45 - $321.14
- Hotchkis® Extreme Sway BarsExtreme Sway Bars by Hotchkis®. This is anti-sway bar that reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll as vehicle weight shifts. Delivering a firmer ride than standard Hotchkis Sport Sway bars, these are recommended for...Anti-sway bars effectively reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll when vehicle weight shiftsImproves overall stability, driver control, and cornering while maintaining proper alignment and tire grip$311.50 - $549.12
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Oldsmobile Performance Suspension Parts Reviews
2005 Buick Rainier