Freightliner Performance Suspension Parts
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Sway Bars
- Performance Control Arms
- Performance Alignment Kits
- Performance Leaf Springs
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Panhard Bars
- Helper Springs
- Performance Ball Joints
- Performance Steering Knuckles & Spindles
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Bilstein®4600 Series Shock and Strut4600 Series Shock and Strut by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing...$74.17 - $367.36
- Bilstein®B6 Series Shock Absorber and StrutB6 Series Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution. CA Prop 65...$76.91 - $756.89
- Monroe®Gas-Magnum™ 60 Shock AbsorbersGas-Magnum™ 60 Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. Gas-Magnum™ 60 shock absorber is gas-charged for quicker response and a stable, more comfortable ride. Replacing worn-out units with hard-working Gas-Magnum 60 shocks can help reduce...$19.49 - $51.48
- Monroe®Gas-Magnum™ 65 Shock AbsorbersGas-Magnum™ 65 Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. Gas-Magnum™ 65 shock absorber is the first gas-charged, large bore shock specifically designed for air spring and taper leaf suspensions. Its nitrogen gas charge provides the fast response...$55.35 - $74.05
- Monroe®Gas-Magnum™ RV Shock AbsorbersGas-Magnum™ RV Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. For trailers that have either a leaf spring suspension or a torsion axle suspension, Monroe manufactures the Retrofit Kit. Adding Monroe RV shocks reduces the bounce and wander of your...$41.24 - $66.68
- Monroe®Gas-Magnum™ Severe Service Shock Absorbers and StrutsGas-Magnum™ Severe Service Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Severe Service™ Ride Control products are engineered for emergency, municipal fleet and construction uses. These gas-charged, extra-durable Monroe® shock absorbers...$32.36 - $105.84
- Koni®Heavy Track™ Shock AbsorberHeavy Track™ Shock Absorber by Koni®. Shocking conditions or winding roads? When asphalt becomes boring and gravel, dirt and dust are too tempting, HEAVY TRACK by KONl is the ideal all-terrain option. This shock absorber will deliver...Twin-Tube internal designOptimum handling, road holding and grip$98.72 - $267.36
- Timbren®Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitSuspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. This SES Suspension Upgrade fits the rear suspension truck. Each laser cut piece of steel is precision bent and powder-coated to ensure a quality fit. Engineered hollow rubber springs to...Improves ride and handlingEliminates trailer sway and roll$214.67 - $1,138.31
- SuperSprings®Solo Series™ Helper SpringsSolo Series™ Helper Springs by SuperSprings®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...Requires no maintenanceProudly made in the U.S.A.$55.13 - $493.88
- Roadmaster®Sway BarSway Bar by Roadmaster®. Transform your vehicle into a reliable load-hauling machine by installing this superior trailer hitch. With this product that is made utilizing only the highest quality materials and the latest manufacturing...Designed to safely and efficiently haul your loadsMade from the highest quality materials$251.19 - $764.84
- Mevotech®TTX Ball JointsTTX Ball Joints by Mevotech®. Especially designed for heavy-duty wear and tear, these ball joints will handle the toughest work you can throw at them and still deliver excellent performance. The parts are built to provide extended...High Tensile Steel construction provides minimal deformation at extreme loading conditionsEasysnap locking – for secure locking and extreme strength protection$27.36 - $82.62
- Air Lift®LoadLifter5000 Ultimate™ Bellows Type Air SpringLoadLifter5000 Ultimate™ Bellows Type Air Spring by Air Lift®. Single adjustable secondary air helper spring designed to add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity for vehicles with leaf spring. Kit adds ride comfort and restores...Single replacement air bag spring support designed to work with factory OEM leaf springsHelper air spring add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity per axle$132.54 - $899.02
- Air Lift®LoadLifter5000™ Bellows Type Air SpringLoadLifter5000™ Bellows Type Air Spring by Air Lift®. Single adjustable secondary air helper spring designed to add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity for vehicles with leaf spring. Kit adds ride comfort and restores proper...Fully adjustable air springs level your vehicle when towing or hauling a heavy load for a safe comfortable rideRugged durable components including air springs and all hardware$61.08 - $899.02
- Firestone®Air-Command™ Air CompressorAir-Command™ Air Compressor by Firestone®. Firestone manufactures and provides air suspension products for wide variety of vehicles to provide you with a better ride and safe load-carrying capabilities. Firestone stands for quality,...Tested to outperform all comparable products on the marketMade from premium materials to endure years of abuse$62.22 - $291.74
- Firestone®Air-Rite™ Air Compressor SystemAir-Rite™ Air Compressor System by Firestone®. Provide instant control of the air helper springs from within the vehicle. Air-Rite™ systems allow quick inflation and deflation for various road and load conditions. Firestone has all...Instant adjustability of your air helper springsIncreased life of the air helper springs$215.33 - $1,101.60
- Firestone®Ride-Rite™ Replacement Air Helper SpringRide-Rite™ Replacement Air Helper Spring by Firestone®. Firestone’s most popular and comprehensive air spring line, Ride-Rite kits can be installed on most light trucks, motor-homes, RVs, SUVs and vans. Each application is...Supports up to 5,000 lbs per set (not to exceed vehicle’s GVWR) and should be maintained between 10-100 PSIProvides load support through the use of air pressure that can be adjusted for changing loads$106.92 - $459.00
- Proforged®Sway Bar End Link KitSway Bar End Link Kit by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Bolt-and-sleeve and tie rod-style end links availableBuilt to OE sizes for perfect fit$4.76 - $81.37
- Specialty Products®Front Adjuster Kit (35077)Front Adjuster Kit by Specialty Products®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Camber change on the 2007 and up Sprinter Van is quick, easy, and locked in with this SPC cam kit. Get up to ±3. 0° camber change by simply removing the upper OE...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$39.07
- Specialty Products®Tandem ShimTandem Shim by Specialty Products®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$17.51 - $25.06
- Specialty Products®Thrust Alignment PlateThrust Alignment Plate by Specialty Products®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$94.40 - $101.56
- Blue Ox®Sway BarSway Bar by Blue Ox®. Turn sharp corners safely and easily by using this superior sway bar providing the ultimate in road handling and performance. Made from 4140 chromium high quality steel to reduce sway and body roll caused by wind,...Reduces body roll and swayImproves cornering, traction, and stability$125.93 - $415.80
- Valvoline®Unitrac ™ Fluid (VV813)Universal Unitrac ™ Fluid by Valvoline®. Volume: 5 gal. Quantity: 1 Piece. Valvoline™ Unitrac™ Fluid is a High Performance, Multi-Purpose All Weather Fluid Designed For Agricultural Tractors And Off highway Equipment. Valvoline™...High performance, multiple purpose all weather fluid designed for agricultural tractors and off highway equipmentUniquely formulated to provide excellent antiwear, oxidation, ferrous rust, copper corrosion, sludge and varnish protection$106.54
- Integra®Shock Oil (310 30902)Universal Shock Oil by Integra®. 1 Gallon. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Made to meet the rigorous demands of racing conditionsCan provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needs$72.00
- Maxima Racing Oils®0WT Synthetic Shock Oil, 640 oz (59-56505)Universal 0WT Synthetic Shock Oil, 640 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Synthetic Racing Shock Fluid (SYN RSF) is an ester-based, Full Synthetic race-grade shock fluid formulated to withstand extreme temperatures and loads. SYN RSF is...Made to deliver trouble-free operation for years aheadOptimal protection against wear$320.45
- Maxima Racing Oils®Suspension Clean Aerosol, 13 ozUniversal Suspension Clean Aerosol, 13 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Suspension Clean is specifically formulated for the Powersports industry professional. Suspension Clean's unique formula quickly and easily cleans suspension...Dries quickly and completelyLeaves no residue$6.54 - $7.97
- Maxima Racing Oils®Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock FluidUniversal Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock Fluid by Maxima Racing Oils®. 7WT, 10WT and 15WT is for those applications requiring greater damping. Racing Shock Fluid is a blend of the finest petroleum base stocks available. With extremely...Reduces drag and stictionReduces friction$10.70 - $231.42
- Spohn Performance®Super Lube™ Bushing Grease Cartridge (902)Universal Super Lube™ Bushing Grease Cartridge by Spohn Performance®. 14 oz. This is the good stuff. Polyurethane bushing manufacturers advise to never use a petroleum based grease for poly bushing lubrication. Polyurethane should...Rigorously tested to withstand years of abusePerfect for automotive or powersports applications$15.00
- PJ1®1 Liter Cartridge Tuner Oil (10-32KS)Universal 1 Liter Cartridge Tuner Oil by PJ1®. PJ1 Cartridge Tuner Oil is specially formulated for todays sophisticated motorcycle fork systems Recommended for KYB and SHOWA fork units PJ1 Cartridge Tuner Oil is made from top quality...Distinctive light red colorRecommended for both 2T and 4T motorcycles$22.93
- RideTech®Panhard Bar KitPanhard Bar Kit by RideTech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by RideTech will last a lifetime. It will...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$165.00 - $215.00
- Warrior®Rock Crawler Differential GuardRock Crawler Differential Guard by Warrior®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Warrior manufactures its parts in the USA to ensure they are of the highest quality possible. As part of Warrior's commitment to quality, their engineering team...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$114.26 - $122.38
Getting the most out of your vehicle is important, especially if you drive long distances and spent a lot of hours behind the wheel like most Freightliner owners. One of the most crucial things when it comes to ride comfort, as well as performance, is to have the suspension exactly how you want it. At CARiD, we have all the products you need to upgrade your Freightliner's suspension and give it just the ride quality you need. Like all of the great Freightliner gear we stock at CARiD, our suspension kits, shock absorbers and other fantastic suspension products have been made to the highest standards by top name manufacturers, so take a look to see the very best Freightliner suspension products on the market!
With everything you need, including terrific Freightliner Sprinter suspension systems by Air Lift among other top brands, you'll find the right suspension products for you and your vehicle right here, and at top value prices. We offer all of this Freightliner suspension gear with our usual speedy delivery and excellent service, so why pay more and wait somewhere else when you can order your new Freightliner suspension systems here at CARiD today!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren`t something you think about until there`s a problem or you`ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle`s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don`t even realize what a crucial role a car`s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- $189.00 - $429.00