Jaguar Performance Suspension Parts
- Performance Lowering Kits
- Performance Coilover Kits
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Performance Control Arms
- Suspension Conversion Kits
- Subframe Braces & Connectors
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Performance Skid Plates
- 4 Link Kits
- Performance Ball Joints
- Performance Steering Knuckles & Spindles
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Suspension System Lubricants
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- KSport®Kontrol Pro™ Coilover KitKontrol Pro™ Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...$739.50 - $3,400.00
- Arnott®Air to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Arnott®. Replace worn and aged air suspension springs that are no longer reliable with simple, worry-free metal coil springs. Coil springs feature a variable spring rate that provides a softer, more...Set coil springs and shock absorbers designed to bolt directly in place of existing air springs with no modifications necessary to your vehicleEliminate worry of failing air suspension parts which can leave you stranded with extremely costly repair bills$152.15 - $1,735.69
- KW Suspensions®V3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitV3 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. KW engineers have developed a sporty yet refined setup that allows you to individualy adjust the compression and rebound damping independently of each other. To ensure KW...$1,589.49 - $7,649.99
- Suncore®Coil Spring Conversion KitCoil Spring Conversion Kit by Suncore®. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete kit. Suncores conversion kit will eliminate the air...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$37.85 - $1,540.47
- Unity®Air Ditcher™ Air to Coil Conversion KitAir Ditcher™ Air to Coil Conversion Kit by Unity®. Unity offers sets of coil springs and shock absorbers that allow you to replace costly and worn air suspension springs and other components that are no longer reliable. Coil springs...$40.76 - $736.32
- KSport®Airtech™ Air Strut AssembliesAirtech™ Air Strut Assemblies by KSport®. This is a complete air strut assembly that matches the design of those included with KSport air suspension kits. Save money by replacing only a damaged or worn air strut instead of an entire...$1,900.00 - $3,895.00
- KSport®Airtech Executive™ Air Suspension SystemAirtech Executive™ Air Suspension System by KSport®. This digitally controlled air suspension kit offers all the benefits of the Airtech Pro Plus kit but adds height sensors on each corner of the vehicle for load leveling based on...5 gallon lightweight polished air tank w/carpeted mounting boardViair 380c Air Compressors$4,275.00 - $7,125.00
- Whiteline®Sway Bar BushingsSway Bar Bushings by Whiteline®. Whiteline sway bar products improve sway bar effectiveness for more balanced and predictable cornering.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$13.32 - $134.82
- Prothane®Sway Bar Endlink BushingsSway Bar Endlink Bushings by Prothane®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$15.45 - $37.43
- KW Suspensions®V1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitV1 Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. The KW Variant 1 "inox-line" coilover kit is entry model for increased driving pleasure with an attractive and individually adjustable lowering. Due to its high-quality finish, the...$839.79 - $2,889.99
- KSport®Kontrol Sport™ Lowering CoiloversKontrol Sport™ Lowering Coilovers by KSport®. Ksport’s Kontrol Sport coilover System provides the ultimate in adjustability for enthusiasts and professionals alike, who are wishing to have the maximum in performance and durability....$1,020.00 - $2,720.00
- KSport®Airtech Basic™ Air Suspension SystemAirtech Basic™ Air Suspension System by KSport®. All Ksport Airtech Systems feature high quality air bags, proven to handle the stress and abuse of daily driving as well as drift circuit use. Take advantage of the near infinite...5 gallon air tank w/carpeted mounting boardManual paddle valves & 200 PSI dual needle gauge$1,995.00 - $3,467.50
- KSport®Airtech Deluxe™ Air Suspension SystemAirtech Deluxe™ Air Suspension System by KSport®. This air suspension kit builds on the best value level of the Airtech Basic kit electronic control box, electronic switches, and a hand-held remote. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product...5 gallon black air tank w/carpeted mounting boardElectronic switches & 200 PSI dual needle gauge$3,135.00 - $4,085.00
- KSport®Airtech Pro Plus™ Air Suspension SystemAirtech Pro Plus™ Air Suspension System by KSport®. This digitally controlled air suspension kit offers all the benefits of the Airtech Pro kit but adds 4-wheel independent air spring operation and a chrome finish on the reserve tank....5 gallon lightweight polished air tank w/carpeted mounting boardViair 380c Air Compressors$3,895.00 - $5,795.00
- Bilstein®B6 Series Shock Absorber and StrutB6 Series Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution. CA Prop 65...$77.62 - $749.68
- D2 Racing®Air Strut AssemblyAir Strut Assembly by D2 Racing®. D2 Racing Air Struts allow for adjustment through both the lower mount and inflatable air bag portion. Each air shock features a 36-way damping adjustable internal shock design for fine tuning of ride...$1,827.50 - $2,550.00
- Koni®Special D Shocks and StrutsSpecial D Shocks and Struts by Koni®. The Koni special, or original damper, is designed for the driver who wants to improve their cars handling and safety. Improved road holding with a higher level of safety, available for almost every...Twin-Tube internal designBroad application range$85.84 - $243.60
- Gabriel®Classic™ Shock AbsorberClassic™ Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Whether your ride is from the 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, or 70’s – or a limited registration – you can restore the handling and stability of your vehicle with the high-quality Gabriel®...$20.71 - $40.22
- Gabriel®HiJackers™ Air Adjustable Shock AbsorbersHiJackers™ Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Gabriel®. Gabriel HiJackers™ are the original air-adjustable shocks, providing customizable performance and support that can be adjusted and readjusted to handle temporary towing or...$103.60 - $178.83
- Helix®Front Shock Absorber Kit (HEXSHX3SPR)Front Shock Absorber Kit by Helix®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...$166.25
- A1 Cardone®Air Spring to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir Spring to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by A1 Cardone®. Restore the steering performance of your vehicle with the remanufactured Rack and Pinion Assembly from Cardone. All of the technology and expertise that go into the...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$119.51 - $1,136.44
- Helix®Corner Killer Sway BarCorner Killer Sway Bar by Helix®. Helix anti-sway stabilizer bars will keep the sway away on hard turns by providing much needed stabilizing and excessive roll prevention when cornering. Helix bars are better than OEM stock sway bars,...Engineered to boost the performance of your vehicleCarefully designed utilizing the latest in technology$118.75 - $128.25
- Helix®Mustang II Universal Sway BarMustang II Universal Sway Bar by Helix®. Keep the sway away with Helix stabilizer bar! Made from 3/4” heat treated steel and powder or zinc coated for rust and corrosion resistance, Helix anti-sway stabilizer bars will keep the sway...Engineered to boost the performance of your vehicleCarefully designed utilizing the latest in technology$95.00
- Eibach®Pro-Kit Lowering Coil SpringsPro-Kit Lowering Coil Springs by Eibach®. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains ride comfort during normal driving while eliminating body roll, dive, and squat to create a...$161.19 - $533.79
- AST Suspension®Lowering SpringsLowering Springs by AST Suspension®. AST Lowering Springs are manufactured from a premium high tensile chromium-silicone wire which is handpicked by AST engineers for its quality and metal consistency. After winding the springs, the...$124.00 - $951.00
- H&R®Sport Coil Spring Lowering KitsSport Coil Spring Lowering Kits by H&R®. Sport Spring kits are H&R’s number one selling product. Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. H&R Sport Springs lower the vehicle center of gravity and reduce body...$203.17 - $644.79
- Helix®Crossmember KitCrossmember Kit by Helix®. Helix crossmembers will improve your vehicle`s suspension, handling, and performance. You can now have correct geometry into almost any application. Now you can adapt the very popular Mustang II suspension...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$464.55
- Helix®Mustang II Universal CrossmemberMustang II Universal Crossmember by Helix®. Helix Suspension Systems is the leader of the pack in aftermarket suspension, steering and braking. Helix`s long history of dynamic and active suspension systems coupled with their rigorous...$369.55
- Proforged®Ball JointBall Joint by Proforged®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$12.96 - $98.13
- Helix®Front FrameFront Frame by Helix®. The ultimate in quality and operation – that's all about this state-of-the-art Helix product. Manufactured applying the latest technology and up-to-date equipment, it provides cutting-edge performance your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$1,537.86 - $5,707.98
Jaguar are one of the world's most famous car manufacturers, with a long history of creating beautiful, desirable cars that perform incredibly well. If you are lucky enough to own one of Jaguar's great vehicles, whether it is new or old, then you are going to want to keep it in the best possible shape and have it performing at its best every time you take it out on the road. From the great Jaguar XK-Type to the stunning XF and the sleek XJ-Type, CARiD caters to Jaguar owners across the country with our terrific range of products, including these excellent suspension systems.
Upgrading or altering the suspension on your Jaguar can allow you to really get the most out of it and customize it to best suit you and the journeys you most often make, so is well worth doing. It can dramatically alter your Jaguar's ride quality, and give you better performance too, so why wait? At CARiD, we have an amazing selection of suspension products for your Jaguar's model and year, including products from the very best names in suspension, such as Eibach, Prothane and Arnott. Backed by CARiD's legendary customer service as well as extensive manufacturer's warranties, these are products you'll love and at great prices too, so browse the Jaguar range and buy yours now!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren�t something you think about until there�s a problem or you�ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle�s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don�t even realize what a crucial role a car�s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- June 01, 2012How Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them...
- $32.43 - $37.53
- $129.88 - $2,159.58
- $39.99 - $395.99
Browse by Model
- 420 Performance Suspension Parts
- F-Pace Performance Suspension Parts
- F-Type Performance Suspension Parts
- Mark I Performance Suspension Parts
- Mark II Performance Suspension Parts
- Mark IX Performance Suspension Parts
- Mark X Performance Suspension Parts
- S-Type Performance Suspension Parts
- X-Type Performance Suspension Parts
- XE-Type Performance Suspension Parts
- XF Performance Suspension Parts
- XFR Performance Suspension Parts
- XJ-Type Performance Suspension Parts
- XK-Type Performance Suspension Parts
- XKE Performance Suspension Parts