Brake Pads by Motorcraft®. Restore the proper braking performance of your vehicle with this premium part. Designed for vehicles driven under normal everyday conditions, Standard Premium brake pads are on-vehicle tested to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards in stopping and fade performance, lining life, noise, and wheel dust.
- Direct OEM replacement
- Recommended by Ford Motor Company
- Maintain maximum braking performance
- Made with friction formulas tuned for each vehicle application
- On-vehicle tested to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) in stopping and fade performance, lining life, noise, and wheel dust
- Exceed Friction Materials Standards Institute (FMSI) specifications
- Benefit from more comprehensive use of shims, slots, and chamfers to reduce noise
- Shims improve noise abatement and reduce vibration for a longer service life
- Slots reduce noise and brake pad bending and fade
- Chamfers reduce digging into the rotor and eliminate stick/slip vibration
- Available in Standard Premium and Super Duty series
- Come with attaching hardware where required
- Sold as a two-wheel set
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Brake pads are a key part of the brake system because they contact and apply pressure and friction to the vehicle's brake rotors. This applied pressure and friction is what slows and stops the vehicle. If you are looking for quality brake pads to replace your old and worn-out ones, Motorcraft offers you premium brake pads designed specifically for your Ford, Mercury, or Lincoln. The product is made with vehicle-platform-specific friction formulas tuned for each vehicle application to provide high braking performance and improve durability.
Motorcraft disc brake pads are available in Standard Premium and Super Duty series. Premium series pads are designed for vehicles driven under normal everyday conditions, while Super Duty pads are built specifically for vehicles that are frequently exposed to high heat and wear conditions such as trailer-towing and fleet delivery vehicles. Super Duty pads feature the patented NRS-MAXX® backing plate, which increases bonding strength with the friction material for reliable performance under high heat and stress conditions. Both series feature comprehensive use of shims, slots and chamfers to reduce noise and are on-vehicle tested to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) in stopping and fade performance, lining life, noise, and wheel dust.
Launched by the Ford Motor Company in 1972, Motorcraft® is the most trusted manufacturer of vehicle-specific replacement parts for Ford, Mercury, and Lincoln vehicles. The company provides an extensive line of premium automotive parts from A/C compressors and alternators to wiper blades and wire sets. Manufactured to strict specifications, the products have undergone extensive laboratory and on-the-road testing. Motorcraft parts feature OEM quality and fit and are designed to maximize the performance of Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury models. Recommended by the Ford Motor Company, Motorcraft is a one stop shop for your automotive needs.