Performance Brakes, Pads, Rotors
- Brake Kits
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Brake Calipers
- Disc Brake Conversions
- Hand Brakes
- Brake Lines & Hoses
- Brake Boosters
- Brake Master Cylinders
- Vacuum Pumps
- Brake Cooling
- Line Lock & Roll Control
- Brake Fluids & Lubricants
- Caliper Covers
- Wheel Spacers
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake kit is a perfect solution for high...$131.12 - $2,180.35
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in street performance...$196.41 - $1,175.14
- Power Stop®Track Day Brake PadsTrack Day Carbon Fiber Metallic Compound Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Drivers who participate in “Track-Days” or “High Performance Driving Events (HPDE)” rely on their brakes and know the value of having the right brake pads. The...$81.10 - $215.37
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...$62.39 - $259.50
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitStage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors and Yellowstuff Brake Pads. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high...$176.73 - $3,705.42
- EBC®USR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted Brake RotorsUSR BlackDash Series Sport Slotted Brake Rotors by EBC®. Sold In Pairs. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented...$121.79 - $1,043.59
- StopTech®AeroRotor™ Drilled Brake RotorsAeroRotor™ Drilled Brake Rotors by StopTech®. Rotor Construction: 2-Piece. Rotor Style: Drilled. StopTech® AeroRotor® Replacement Kits (ARK) are designed to replace your vehicle's original factory rotors, while retaining the factory...$725.00 - $1,495.00
- StopTech®Slotted Performance Big Brake KitPerformance Big Brake Kit by StopTech®. Rotor Construction: 2-Piece. Rotor Style: Slotted. Rotor Type: Vented. Caliper Construction: Fixed. They feature fully forged calipers with patented stiffening bridges, patented 2-piece AeroRotors...+2$1,125.00 - $3,505.50
- StopTech®Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake KitSport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Drilled and Slotted High Performance StopTech Sport Rotors for better cooling, shorter stops and reduced fade, StopTech Sport Pads for aggressive street or track day use and...$193.63 - $1,114.32
- Brembo®GT-R Series CCM-R Cross Drilled 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT-R Series CCM-R Cross Drilled 2-Piece Rotor Brake Kit by Brembo®. Quantity: 1 Pair. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get improved pedal feel, modulation,...$17,755.20 - $20,539.20
- Brembo®GT Series Curved Vane Type III Brake RotorsGT Series Curved Vane Type III Brake Rotors by Brembo®. Sold In Pairs. Don’t put up with brakes that fade. The sophisticated design and superior construction of these 2-piece curved vane slotted discs will give you enhanced cooling,...$1,627.20 - $2,683.20
- Brembo®Sport Brake PadsSport Brake Pads by Brembo®. These are bolt-on replacement brake pads sized to match original equipment and provide superior braking on the street or track. Matches the low dust, fade resistance, and long life of a ceramic brake pad...$101.09 - $328.47
- Remmen Brakes®CCST Series Drilled Brake KitCCST Series Drilled Brake Kit by Remmen Brakes®. For the ultimate in stopping power, weight reduction, handling, and acceleration use Remmen's Carbon Ceramic Matrix Rotors. These rotors have been refined and paired up with the optimal...$7,172.50 - $15,342.50
- Hawk®Talon® HPS 5.0 Drilled and Slotted Brake KitTalon® HPS 5.0 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Hawk®. The new High Performance Street 5.0 Pads provide advanced braking characteristics to enhance the driving experience. This new compound combines the safety and quality of aerospace...$177.02 - $692.66
- Hawk®Talon® LTS Drilled and Slotted Brake KitTalon® LTS Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Hawk®. These replacement brake pads upgrade the stopping power of your pickup or SUV. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon developed for racetrack applications, their formulation has...$194.06 - $474.43
- Hawk®High Performance Street 5.0 Brake PadsHigh Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels of dust in normal street...$65.87 - $299.35
- Wilwood®AERO6 Caliper KitAERO6 Caliper Kit by Wilwood®. Replace your OE calipers while adding some consistent stopping power and style to your stock brakes. With this kit you'll get AERO6 calipers made with an eye on the latest race technology and a set of...$929.99
- Hawk®Sector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Hawk®. Sold In Pairs. Ideal for performance street driven cars, the new Sector 27 Rotors come in drilled and slotted design, which provides improved stopping power along with reduced brake...$68.40 - $490.19
- Hawk®Sector 27 PC Drilled and Slotted Brake KitSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Performance Ceramic Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high...$131.28 - $587.15
- Hawk®Talon® HPS Drilled and Slotted Brake KitTalon® HPS Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads and designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was...$178.33 - $496.45
- KSport®SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake KitSuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit by KSport®. This is K-Sport's most extreme brake upgrade kit designed to provide the highest level of stopping power with larger-diameter disc rotors. All calipers feature 1-piece construction from a...+4$3,040.00 - $5,082.50
- Winmax®W3 Circuit Racing Brake PadsW3 Circuit Racing Brake Pads by Winmax®. These specially formulated pads still minimalize brake dust and noise emissions while providing the best brake control. The W3 is the ideal choice for those who want to maintain great rotor & pad...$135.00 - $265.50
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsDrilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. Sold In Pairs. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer...+2$102.19 - $1,020.00
- Akebono®Performance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads are specifically designed for drivers who push a vehicle to its limit and expect exceptional performance. Installed on a high-performance car, light truck, SUV, or...$49.65 - $110.25
- DBA®HD Series™ 5000XS Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorHD Series™ 5000XS Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotor by DBA®. One per pack. 5000XS series rotors offer the same drilled and slotted patterns of the 4000XS, but in lightweight 2-piece form with a center aluminum section. Aluminum centers...$401.50 - $716.10
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in street performance and offer...$108.90 - $1,334.82
- Power Stop®Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake Rotors by Power Stop®. Sold In Pairs. Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors give you the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling and slots to sweep away gas and dust. Power Stop...$61.73 - $988.91
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions, this brake kit is a perfect...$228.70 - $1,777.87
- SP Performance®Diamond Slot Brake RotorsDiamond Slot Brake Rotors by SP Performance®. Sold In Pairs. You want your brakes to look like a million, but need them to stop on a dime. SP Performance Diamond slot rotors deliver. They stop on a dime and add a little bling-bling to...$130.05 - $442.21
- Sparta Evolution®Triton 2-Piece Slotted Big Brake KitTriton 2-Piece Slotted Big Brake Kit by Sparta Evolution®. Sparta Evolution's Triton big brake kit consists of all the components you need to directly upgrade your OEM brake system to the ultimate braking solution. The Triton kit comes...+5$2,995.00 - $4,795.00
The top race car drivers know that going fast is more than just camshafts, valves, and pistons, it’s also about brake pads, calipers and rotors. Good brakes are just as important as a powerful engine. Performance brakes provide shorter stopping distances, so the driver can spend more time on the gas for lower elapsed times, and performance brakes won’t fade, so the brakes work just as well at the end of the race as they did at the beginning. But no matter whether you’re building a race car or just want better braking on your street machine, we have the brake kits and individual components you need.
Our brake kits range from basic kits with drilled and/or slotted rotors and brake pads with application specific friction material, to more extensive kits which, in addition to rotors and pads, also include multi-piston calipers and braided steel brake lines. Brake kits are available with standard size rotors and in “big brake kits” with larger diameter rotors. To install a big brake kit may also require fitment of larger diameter wheels and tires. We can also supply you with all of these brake kit parts separately, as well as master cylinders, brake boosters, hand & parking brakes, and much more.
Performance brake rotors are drilled and/or slotted to disperse heat, so the rotor runs cooler. Holes and slots also expel water, for optimal pad contact in the rain, and they vent gasses from the brake pads to reduce brake fade and increase pad life. We offer rotors in standard and larger than stock sizes in one-piece design and two-piece with lightweight aluminum center construction. Most have curved and directional internal vanes to maximize airflow for cooling. Our brake pads come in a myriad of organic, ceramic, and metallic compounds, so you can get the friction material that’s ideally suited to your needs.
We offer both direct replacement calipers, and for the ultimate in performance, fixed calipers with multiple opposed pistons on each side of the brake disc. Both are made from lightweight aluminum. Fixed calipers transfer pressure to the brake pads more efficiently than the typical OE floating calipers, and multiple pistons apply more even pressure to the pads. Performance calipers often have larger pistons, which can provide more clamping pressure. Many calipers with 6 or more pistons have bore sizes that increase in size from front to rear, to keep the brake pad flat against the rotor and prevent pad taper.
One of the easiest upgrades you can make to your brake system is replacing the stock rubber brake hoses with stainless steel. Stainless steel brake hoses have a Teflon inner hose with a braided stainless steel covering. This construction prevents expansion when the hose is pressurized, eliminating the mushy pedal feel that you can experience with ordinary rubber hoses, especially when the brake fluid temperature is elevated under performance driving conditions. The stainless steel also provides better protection against debris and abrasion, and gives an appearance boost as well.
When building a race car and using calipers with different piston bores, the master cylinder bore diameter may also need to be changed to maintain proper pedal travel. Space is often at a premium on racing vehicles and the master cylinder may have to be smaller in size or mounted in a different location. We offer a large selection of master cylinders so you can get the one that’s best for your application, including tandem master cylinders, compact remote flange mount master cylinders, high volume master cylinders, and master cylinders designed for remote reservoirs. And if you want independent control of front and rear brakes so you can lock the fronts and heat up the rear tires, we have line lock & roll control kits that enable smoky burnouts and staging control.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- March 03, 2017How To Select And Install Performance Brake RotorsPerformance braking is a topic that has widespread interest for our clients. Frankly, it interests us too, which is why we upgraded the brakes on our Project Ford...
- December 01, 2016Why Are Caliper Covers Only Available For My...When it comes to creating the right look for your car or truck, a shimmering set of wheels can do more to make or break its appearance than almost any other accessory....
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they`ll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- September 07, 2016How To Order Customized Brake Caliper CoversIf you`ve got rims that show off the hardware behind them, brake caliper covers will take the look of your ride to new levels. To read more about their advantages,...
- July 04, 2016How To Install Caliper CoversIf you`ve fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you`ve probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply...
- May 19, 2016Big Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This...
- November 17, 2015Which Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you`re looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka `rotors`) are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...