Performance Brakes, Pads, Rotors
- Brake Kits
- Brake Pads
- Brake Rotors
- Brake Calipers
- Disc Brake Conversions
- Hand Brakes
- Brake Lines & Hoses
- Brake Boosters
- Brake Master Cylinders
- Vacuum Pumps
- Brake Cooling
- Line Lock & Roll Control
- Brake Fluids & Lubricants
- Caliper Covers
- Wheel Spacers
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Master Power Brakes®Rallye Series Drilled and Slotted Brake Conversion KitRallye Series Drilled and Slotted Brake Conversion Kit by Master Power Brakes®. If nothing less than absolute quality will do, it does not get any better than this first-rate Master Power Brakes product. It is distinguished by an...$995.00 - $2,095.00
- Baer®Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorsSport Decela Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors by Baer®. Sold In Pairs. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a...$115.90 - $558.90
- Hawk®Motorsports Performance Brake PadsMotorsports Performance Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are ideal for racers and street drivers looking for highly-engineered friction products. Hawk Motorsports Performance compound brake pads will provide tremendous stopping...$48.17 - $618.10
- EBC®Stage 1 Street Plain Brake KitStage 1 Street Plain Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotors and Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads. Enhance your daily driving with confidence and peace of mind. With the EBC Stage 1 Street Plain Brake Kit,...$87.76 - $1,294.48
- EBC®Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsBluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed for heavy-duty racetrack driving where high-performance multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two grooves for cooling,...$54.95 - $342.24
- EBC®High Carbon Blade Sport Slotted Brake RotorsHigh Carbon Blade Sport Slotted Brake Rotors by EBC®. Sold In Pairs. These replacement brake rotors are constructed from iron with high carbon and silicone content to reduce thermal buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear. V-shaped...$128.19 - $964.85
- StopTech®Drilled Trophy Big Brake KitTrophy Big Brake Kit by StopTech®. Rotor Construction: 2-Piece. Rotor Style: Drilled. Rotor Type: Vented. Caliper Construction: Fixed. They feature fully forged calipers with patented stiffening bridges, patented 2-piece AeroRotors for...$2,835.00 - $4,185.00
- Brembo®GT Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece Brake RotorsGT Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece Brake Rotors by Brembo®. Sold In Pairs. Don’t put up with brakes that fade. The sophisticated design and superior construction of these 2-piece cross drilled discs will give you enhanced cooling,...$1,627.20 - $2,683.20
- StopTech®Slotted Sport Brake RotorSlotted Sport Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...$35.96 - $931.50
- DBA®SD610 4x4/SUV/Truck Performance Brake PadsSD610 4x4/SUV/Truck Performance Brake Pads by DBA®. DBA SD610 high performance ceramic based brake pads are copper free and are pre burnished for fast bed-in. The SD610 compound is designed for light truck and SUVs for on-road or...$56.98 - $193.16
- Master Power Brakes®Legend Series Plain Brake Conversion KitLegend Series Plain Brake Conversion Kit by Master Power Brakes®. If nothing less than absolute quality will do, it does not get any better than this first-rate Master Power Brakes product. It is distinguished by an elaborate design and...$549.00 - $1,539.00
- Brembo®GT Series Cross Drilled 1-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT Series Cross Drilled 1-Piece Rotor Brake Kit by Brembo®. Quantity: 1 Pair. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get improved pedal feel, modulation, and...+8$1,531.20 - $3,154.20
- Winmax®W5 Racing/Rally Brake PadsW5 Racing/Rally Brake Pads by Winmax®. Made with high steel ingredients but perfectly balanced for large circuit racing, the W5 is the choice for seasoned track enthusiasts. Recommended for dedicated race cars where protection against...$166.50 - $315.00
- Power Stop®1-Click Extreme Z36 Truck and Tow Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Extreme Z36 Truck and Tow Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. This kit is the ultimate in heavy-duty braking for your vehicle. It includes slotted and cross-drilled rotors and Power Stop Z36 high-friction metallic...$157.37 - $1,712.69
- Power Stop®1-Click Extreme Z36 Truck and Tow Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers1-Click Extreme Z36 Truck and Tow Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. This kit is the ultimate in heavy-duty braking for your vehicle. It includes slotted and cross-drilled rotors and Power Stop Z36 high-friction...$233.08 - $1,712.69
- Power Stop®Z26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake PadsZ26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop Extreme Performance pads are designed for drivers with high-performance cars on the street. If you demand shorter stopping distances under any...$44.68 - $163.82
- StopTech®AeroRotor™ Slotted Brake RotorsAeroRotor™ Slotted Brake Rotors by StopTech®. Rotor Construction: 2-Piece. Rotor Style: Slotted. StopTech® AeroRotor® Replacement Kits (ARK) are designed to replace your vehicle's original factory rotors, while retaining the factory...$725.00 - $1,495.00
- StopTech®Drilled and Slotted Street Brake KitDrilled and Slotted Street Brake Kit by StopTech®. Includes: Drilled and Slotted High Performance StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet™ Brake Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant...$142.04 - $968.28
- StopTech®Sport Performance Brake PadsSport Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....$42.75 - $207.05
- Master Power Brakes®Legend Series Drilled and Slotted Brake Conversion KitLegend Series Drilled and Slotted Brake Conversion Kit by Master Power Brakes®. If nothing less than absolute quality will do, it does not get any better than this first-rate Master Power Brakes product. It is distinguished by an...$814.00 - $1,764.00
- StopTech®Street Performance Brake PadsStreet Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Street Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions....$31.30 - $147.87
- EBC®Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when pads...$62.62 - $317.97
- EBC®3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Brake Rotors3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Brake Rotors by EBC®. Sold In Pairs. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer...$67.52 - $3,933.43
- EBC®Stage 4 Signature Slotted Brake Kit with Redstuff PadsStage 4 Signature Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors and Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads. Get increased power with less brake dust no matter what you drive with the EBC Stage 4 Signature Brake Kit....$185.14 - $1,069.77
- Brembo®GT Series CCM-R Cross Drilled 2-Piece Brake RotorsGT Series CCM-R Cross Drilled 2-Piece Brake Rotors by Brembo®. Sold In Pairs. Don’t put up with brakes that fade. The sophisticated design and superior construction of these 2-piece cross drilled discs will give you enhanced cooling,...$11,995.20
- Brembo®GT Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT Series Cross Drilled 2-Piece Rotor Brake Kit by Brembo®. Quantity: 1 Pair. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get improved pedal feel, modulation, and...+7$2,971.20 - $5,842.20
- Brembo®GT Series Slotted 2-Piece Brake RotorsGT Series Slotted 2-Piece Brake Rotors by Brembo®. Sold In Pairs. Don’t put up with brakes that fade. The sophisticated design and superior construction of these 2-piece slotted discs will give you enhanced cooling, increased...$1,435.20 - $2,683.20
- KSport®ProComp Slotted Brake KitProComp Slotted Brake Kit by KSport®. This is a complete brake upgrade kit designed to enhance braking power under sustained high-heat conditions. All calipers feature 1-piece construction from a solid billet of aircraft grade aluminum...+4$1,472.50 - $4,655.00
- Hawk®Sector 27 LTS Drilled and Slotted Brake KitSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Light Truck SUV Pads by Hawk®. These replacement brake pads upgrade the stopping power of your pickup or SUV. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon developed for racetrack applications,...$153.30 - $576.33
- Hawk®High Performance Street Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Brake Pads by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed for...$49.69 - $278.53
The top race car drivers know that going fast is more than just camshafts, valves, and pistons, it’s also about brake pads, calipers and rotors. Good brakes are just as important as a powerful engine. Performance brakes provide shorter stopping distances, so the driver can spend more time on the gas for lower elapsed times, and performance brakes won’t fade, so the brakes work just as well at the end of the race as they did at the beginning. But no matter whether you’re building a race car or just want better braking on your street machine, we have the brake kits and individual components you need.
Our brake kits range from basic kits with drilled and/or slotted rotors and brake pads with application specific friction material, to more extensive kits which, in addition to rotors and pads, also include multi-piston calipers and braided steel brake lines. Brake kits are available with standard size rotors and in “big brake kits” with larger diameter rotors. To install a big brake kit may also require fitment of larger diameter wheels and tires. We can also supply you with all of these brake kit parts separately, as well as master cylinders, brake boosters, hand & parking brakes, and much more.
Performance brake rotors are drilled and/or slotted to disperse heat, so the rotor runs cooler. Holes and slots also expel water, for optimal pad contact in the rain, and they vent gasses from the brake pads to reduce brake fade and increase pad life. We offer rotors in standard and larger than stock sizes in one-piece design and two-piece with lightweight aluminum center construction. Most have curved and directional internal vanes to maximize airflow for cooling. Our brake pads come in a myriad of organic, ceramic, and metallic compounds, so you can get the friction material that’s ideally suited to your needs.
We offer both direct replacement calipers, and for the ultimate in performance, fixed calipers with multiple opposed pistons on each side of the brake disc. Both are made from lightweight aluminum. Fixed calipers transfer pressure to the brake pads more efficiently than the typical OE floating calipers, and multiple pistons apply more even pressure to the pads. Performance calipers often have larger pistons, which can provide more clamping pressure. Many calipers with 6 or more pistons have bore sizes that increase in size from front to rear, to keep the brake pad flat against the rotor and prevent pad taper.
One of the easiest upgrades you can make to your brake system is replacing the stock rubber brake hoses with stainless steel. Stainless steel brake hoses have a Teflon inner hose with a braided stainless steel covering. This construction prevents expansion when the hose is pressurized, eliminating the mushy pedal feel that you can experience with ordinary rubber hoses, especially when the brake fluid temperature is elevated under performance driving conditions. The stainless steel also provides better protection against debris and abrasion, and gives an appearance boost as well.
When building a race car and using calipers with different piston bores, the master cylinder bore diameter may also need to be changed to maintain proper pedal travel. Space is often at a premium on racing vehicles and the master cylinder may have to be smaller in size or mounted in a different location. We offer a large selection of master cylinders so you can get the one that’s best for your application, including tandem master cylinders, compact remote flange mount master cylinders, high volume master cylinders, and master cylinders designed for remote reservoirs. And if you want independent control of front and rear brakes so you can lock the fronts and heat up the rear tires, we have line lock & roll control kits that enable smoky burnouts and staging control.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- March 03, 2017How To Select And Install Performance Brake RotorsPerformance braking is a topic that has widespread interest for our clients. Frankly, it interests us too, which is why we upgraded the brakes on our Project Ford...
- December 01, 2016Why Are Caliper Covers Only Available For My...When it comes to creating the right look for your car or truck, a shimmering set of wheels can do more to make or break its appearance than almost any other accessory....
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they`ll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- September 07, 2016How To Order Customized Brake Caliper CoversIf you`ve got rims that show off the hardware behind them, brake caliper covers will take the look of your ride to new levels. To read more about their advantages,...
- July 04, 2016How To Install Caliper CoversIf you`ve fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you`ve probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply...
- May 19, 2016Big Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This...
- November 17, 2015Which Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you`re looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka `rotors`) are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...