Seat Auto Repair Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling Parts
- Fuel System Parts
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- Air Conditioning
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
- Quality-Built®AlternatorAlternator by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...Designed specifically for the high demands of professional installersSelect components and advanced manufacturing techniques provide unparalleled performance and reliability$9.94 - $1,884.51
- Bilstein®B4 Series Replacement Shocks and StrutsB4 Series Replacement Shocks and Struts by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same OEM...Constant damping characteristics under any loadConsistent performance and handling give the vehicle a new car feel every time$28.06 - $628.53
- Centric®C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G11H18 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$8.44 - $150.76
- Dorman®OE Solutions Oil PanOE Solutions Oil Pan by Dorman®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Dorman features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$9.85 - $387.03
- Walker®Ultra™ Universal Fit Large Oval Body Catalytic ConverterUniversal Ultra™ Catalytic Converter by Walker®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Large Oval. With 1 Inlet. Without Air Tube. With O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Converter Overall Length: 18". The...High precious metal load and high technology washcoat for premium performanceStainless steel body and aluminized body and pipe heat shields for durability$97.19 - $110.83
- MotoRad®ThermostatThermostat by MotoRad®. State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control, and functional testing to each thermostat ensure customers that they can trust the high quality product used in their vehicle.Offer precise pressure controlEnsure the proper fit$1.57 - $908.59
- Cardone®Throttle BodyThrottle Body by Cardone®. When applicable, improvements based on typical failure modes of original units are incorporated into the design and manufacture of replacement component parts, which translates into longer service life, less...100% computerized testing of motor, throttle position sensor and articulation ensures reliable and consistent performanceEach unit is disassembled and meticulously inspected. Every component is inspected, remanufactured or replaced ensuring a durable, high-quality product$47.99 - $241.87
- Cardone®Power Steering PumpPower Steering Pump by Cardone®. If you're looking for a replacement power steering pump for your vehicle, why not equip it with Cardone's new or remanufactured pump that will give you the performance you can rely on? All components are...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$23.41 - $621.19
- MOOG®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by MOOG®. If you hear a rumbling noise while driving and have excessive play when the wheel is rocked, you’re in need of new bearings. MOOG has hub assemblies with OE style bearings and superior seals to...Exclusive oil seal design eliminates leaking and contaminationIntegral raceway design provides proper clearance between ball and bearing riding surfaces$34.76 - $519.71
- Standard®Intermotor™ Fog Light SwitchIntermotor™ Fog Light Switch by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to...Premium parts you can rely onDesigned to restore functionality+2$12.71 - $478.51
- Four Seasons®A/C CompressorA/C Compressor by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.All compressors go through sophisticated testing and leak test processesIncludes specific electrical connector to eliminate splicing$100.45 - $1,891.23
- LuK®RepSet™ Clutch KitRepSet™ Clutch Kit by LuK®. Designed and engineered to perfectly match the vehicle’s unique performance characteristics, every LuK RepSet™ is tested and guaranteed to meet critical performance specifications, including torque...Engineered and manufactured to OE specificationsPerfectly balanced$51.31 - $936.31
- Standard®Intermotor™ Spark Plug Wire SetIntermotor™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Standard®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Standard features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$10.35 - $544.64
- MANN-Filter®Air FilterAir Filter by Mann-Filter®. Get excellent engine protection and more economical operation just by replacing your air filter. This Mann air filter is specially designed for your vehicle to ensure a precise fit and proper composition of...Optimum protection for the engine, airflow meters and other sensorsPerfectly adapted in form and function to your vehicle$5.47 - $114.54
- Champion Brands®Super Heavy Duty DOT 3 Brake FluidUniversal HD DOT 3 Brake Fluid by Champion Brands®. Brake Fluid DOT 3. CHAMPION BRANDS DOT 3 BRAKE FLUID meets or exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) No.116 (DOT 3) and Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1703...Excellent thermal and chemical stabilityProvides corrosion and oxidation resistance$2.99 - $95.88
- Mishimoto®Baffled Oil Catch CanBaffled Oil Catch Can by Mishimoto®. The Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can is the most advanced oil catch can on the market. Every turbo system deserves to be complemented by a proper oil catch can setup, also known as an air oil...50-micron bronze filter blocks oil from depositing in ventilation systemSpecial engineered inlet pattern "turbulates" air longer, allowing oil to condense$116.25 - $135.00
- Access Tools®Car Opening Manual (MS)Universal Car Opening Manual by Access Tools®. The Access Tools Car Opening Manual contains over 600 pages of step-by-step directions, pictures, and a diagram for virtually every vehicle since 1979. This manual covers cars, SUVs, and...More detailed than other manuals on the marketThe most valuable component of Access Tools kits$49.95
- Dr. Beasley's®Showroom Shine (AK12)Showroom Shine by Dr. Beasley's®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$499.99
- ACDelco®Professional™ AlternatorProfessional™ Alternator by ACDelco®. Thoroughly tested and backed by competitive warranty coverage, ACDelco Professional NEW Alternators – for GM and non-GM vehicles – are manufactured using ISO Quality Standards. ACDelco...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$13.84 - $496.51
- Monroe®OE Spectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOE Spectrum™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OE Spectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$13.90 - $343.65
- Centric®Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended pad...Stable friction performance across a wide temperature rangeLongest wearing most advanced material available$15.50 - $90.50
- WIX®XP™ Spin-On Lube Oil FilterXP™ Spin-On Lube Oil Filter by WIX®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a perfect...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$7.09 - $19.07
- Walker®Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterUniversal Catalytic Converter by Walker®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. With 1 Inlet. This catalytic converter features the correct load of precious metals to ensure the proper limitation of tailpipe emissions. It is designed...Constructed to meet your vehicle’s specific emissions requirementsFeatures stainless steel body with aluminized steel pipe and heat shields$61.69 - $125.15
- Dorman®Engine Coolant Recovery TankEngine Coolant Recovery Tank by Dorman®. Heat and engine vibration can damage plastic overtime causing cracks and leaks. Dorman's Engine Coolant Recovery Tank uses premium plastic to withstand the effects of stress generated by the...Comes with reservoir capManufactured with premium plastic$4.64 - $242.95
- Hastings®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$1.53 - $57.35
- Gates®Power Steering Return Line Hose AssemblyPower Steering Return Line Hose Assembly by Gates®. With this first-rate product from Gates, you’ll get back the precise steering feel your vehicle had when it left the showroom. It is designed with expert craftsmanship and...Will help restore smooth steering responseDesigned to ensure handling stability$3.07 - $302.53
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Wheel Hub AssemblyAdvantage™ Wheel Hub Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Hubs, Bearings and Seals have the quality, reliability and performance you require wherever you drive. ACDelco offers a full line of quality GM OE Bearings and Oil Seals that meet...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$28.16 - $350.75
- Racetronix®Professional Fuse KitProfessional Fuse Kit by Racetronix®. This fuse kit is reco mmended for all automotive applications requiring standard ATC fuses: Lighting, Fuel Pumps, Water Pumps, Ignition Systems, Electronics.Expertly Crafted from the highest grade materialsMade to guarantee exceptional reliability$44.99 - $89.99
- K&N®Cabin Air FilterCabin Air Filter by K&N®. K&N Cabin Air Filters replace your vehicle's stock cabin filter with a reusable design that cleans and freshens incoming air. They are electrostatically charged to grab and hold dust particles. K&N cabin air...Electrostatically charged to capture most mold, mildew, pollen, spores, fungus, and germs, and hold dirt and dustCleans and freshens incoming air and helps control odors$39.99 - $81.99
- Dorman®Clutch Slave CylinderClutch Slave Cylinder by Dorman®. Dorman’s Clutch Slave Cylinder effectively returns hydraulic pressure to the clutch system, restoring the ability to shift properly again. Engineered from reinforced nylon, cast iron or aluminum, all...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeConcentric Slave Cylinder is pre-filled and pre-bled for immediate service upon installation, saving time, money and labor$7.71 - $209.81
Drivers who really care about their vehicles pay a great attention to every detail and always want to keep theirs vehicles in like new condition. If you want your Seat to live a long life, you need to maintain it timely and properly. To guarantee your Seat will last for years, you need the finest quality replacement parts offered on CARiD.com. Here on CARiD you will get everything you need to restore your vehicle to original condition. We offer fuel delivery parts, engine cooling parts, air intake parts, brake parts, starting and charging parts, etc. All parts we store are of superior quality and designed by the most respectful manufacturers in the industry, including NGK, Motorcraft, Bosch, Standard, Hastings, FRAM and many other trusted brands all over the world.
No matter whether you're looking for suspension parts, exhaust parts, or any other components, CARiD is the first place to order all these products. We know that your vehicle deserves only premium repair parts that's why we carefully handpick every part and make sure it delivers reliable operation. CARiD is the place to trust so you are welcome to choose among the greatest variety of replacement parts for your four wheel friend.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- August 03, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Alternator?Bolted to an engine block and powered by a belt-driven pulley, an alternator is in motion whenever the engine is running. Essentially, a vehicle`s battery is tasked...
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- July 23, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Air Filter?You likely know that today�s automobile engines run on an air/fuel mixture that is precisely metered for optimum combustion, power, and fuel efficiency. But did you...
- July 17, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Accessory...As their name suggests, accessory belts take rotational power from the engine�s spinning crankshaft and transfer it to various pumps that run devices and accessories...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 06, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Engine Timing Belt?A timing belt is a toothed belt made of reinforced rubber that rides on sprocket wheels. Driven by the engine's crankshaft pulley, a timing belt provides rotational...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle's springs. If these control devices weren't part of the...
- July 04, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Spark Plugs?Spark plugs are a key ingredient of gasoline engines when it comes to serving up a dish of solid power. More specifically, they conduct electricity derived from the...
- June 25, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Cabin Air Filter?If you own a car or truck built since the early 1990s, the HVAC (heating, venting & air conditioning) system which provides heated and cooled air to the vehicle’s...
- $29.24 - $65.42
- $156.08 - $179.62