Replacement A/C & Heating Parts
- Complete A/C Systems
- A/C Compressors
- A/C Compressor Clutches
- A/C Condensers
- A/C Condenser Fans
- Cabin Air Filters
- A/C Evaporators
- Heater Cores
- A/C Receiver Driers & Accumulators
- Blower Motors
- A/C Expansion Valves & Orifice Tubes
- Heater Control Valves
- A/C Control Units
- A/C Relays, Switches
- A/C Hoses
- Heater Hoses
- A/C Chemicals
- AC Tools & Equipment
- Vintage Air®Gen-IV SureFit A/C Systems Complete KitGen-IV SureFit A/C Systems Complete Kit by Vintage Air®. Complete Kit includes: Evaporator, condenser, drier, compressor, compressor bracket, hose kit and binary safety switch. Are you shivering behind the wheel in the winter, or...Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to routeInfinite “just right temperature” air blending$1,560.17 - $1,579.24
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ A/C CompressorGM Original Equipment™ A/C Compressor by ACDelco®. Built for trouble-free ownership and 100% visual- and leak-tested, GM Original Equipment Compressors are engineered to match your original part in fit, form and function.100 percent visual- and leak-tested to ensure component’s quality and durabilityProfessional, premium aftermarket replacement$115.43 - $796.02
- TYC®A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by TYC®. When your condenser is leaking, restricted, or otherwise damaged, you know you need to get a new one right away. The good news is you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement component because TYC...All TYC condensers are vehicle tested to ensure drop-in fit ease of installation and trouble-free function during the testing phasePremium grade aluminum tubes, brackets, curved hoses and fittings are designed to OE specifications$32.93 - $174.66
- Dorman®A/C Condenser Fan AssemblyA/C Condenser Fan Assembly by Dorman®. Save time, money and labor with Dorman’s A/C Condenser Fan Assembly. It comes ready to install as a complete assembly, eliminating the need to make separate purchases. Plus, the high quality...Premium parts you can rely onDesigned to keep your A/C system in top shape$34.37 - $384.18
- Four Seasons®A/C Compressor ClutchA/C Compressor Clutch by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$61.62 - $225.96
- Denso®A/C Evaporator CoreA/C Evaporator Core by Denso®. Evaporator performance is essential for proper air-conditioning performance. Denso's evaporator configurations, tanks, fin pitch, core dimensions and materials meet OE manufacturers' rigid specifications....Thinner - Thinner tube (1.7mm) and shorter fin height (5mm) improves heat exchange efficiencyHigh Performance - Separating the tubes and the tanks increases the tank flow path area and reduces refrigerant pressure loss$63.84 - $214.63
- UAC®A/C Evaporator CoreA/C Evaporator Core by UAC®. UAC strives to be on the cutting edge when it comes to offering the most comprehensive line of Evaporators. To meet that need, UAC developed unique process which they call “QFP.” This stands for Quality,...Helps maintain a desired temperature inside your carMade of durable materials$33.93 - $125.45
- Spectra Premium®HVAC Heater CoreHVAC Heater Core by Spectra Premium®. If you’re not feeling much heat or your carpet is wet and you smell antifreeze, chances are you need a new heater core. If testing proves that your heater core is defective, replace it with this...100% quality assuranceDrop in fit for easy installation$15.70 - $218.56
- Nissens®HVAC Blower MotorHVAC Blower Motor by Nissens®. Nissens interior blowers are high-quality spare parts designed and manufactured to comply 100% with the OE requirements, thoroughly tested to ensure the supreme product performance and durability....OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$57.39 - $185.98
- Dorman®Cabin Air FilterCabin Air Filter by Dorman®. Cabin Air Filter effectively filters your vehicle's heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system. Are you shivering behind the wheel in the winter, or sweating in traffic in the summer? Do you detect...Replacement prevents blocked air flow and dust build upConstructed of plastic and paper material$26.80 - $36.95
- Four Seasons®A/C CompressorA/C Compressor by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.All compressors go through sophisticated testing and leak test processesIncludes specific electrical connector to eliminate splicing$107.75 - $2,023.43
- Spectra Premium®A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by Spectra Premium®. With this high-quality Spectra Premium A/C condenser, you can easily fix your vehicle properly and have money left in your pocket. It's designed to look and fit just like the original part and provide...Drop in fit for easy installationBuilt to meet or exceed manufacturer's specifications$51.73 - $360.93
- Crown®A/C Compressor ClutchA/C Compressor Clutch by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$233.72 - $282.01
- Spectra Premium®A/C Condenser Fan AssemblyA/C Condenser Fan Assembly by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium Air Conditioning (A/C) Condenser Fan Assemblies are engineered, developed and validated to meet Original Equipment (OE) requirements, to ensure a durable and quality...Original Equipment (OE) design to ensure exact fit, form and function for an easy installationManufactured with a high quality material for increased durability$34.43 - $422.00
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ A/C Evaporator CoreGM Original Equipment™ A/C Evaporator Core by ACDelco®. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Evaporators provide a high-quality replacement for your original GM part. Aluminum construction delivers durable, lightweight performance. Designed...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$89.20 - $414.75
- TYC®HVAC Heater CoreHVAC Heater Core by TYC®. If you don't want the cold winter to sneak inside your vehicle, a properly functioning heater core is a must. So as soon as you notice any symptoms of a failing unit, replace it right away. The best thing is...Direct replacementOE quality at an affordable price$27.75 - $52.70
- UAC®A/C Receiver DrierA/C Receiver Drier by UAC®. Driers serve to remove moisture from an A/C system, and are a crucial replacement part for every A/C job. Whether the A/C system utilizes a drier, you can rest assured that the highest standards of quality...Helps maintain a desired temperature inside your carMade of durable materials$5.00 - $22.49
- K&N®Cabin Air FilterCabin Air Filter by K&N®. K&N Cabin Air Filters replace your vehicle's stock cabin filter with a reusable design that cleans and freshens incoming air. They are electrostatically charged to grab and hold dust particles. K&N cabin air...Electrostatically charged to capture most mold, mildew, pollen, spores, fungus, and germs, and hold dirt and dustCleans and freshens incoming air and helps control odors$39.99 - $83.99
- UAC®A/C CompressorA/C Compressor by UAC®. Compressors are the heart of the A/C system, with a heavy responsibility to pump A/C refrigerant throughout the automobile’s A/C system. That’s why UAC take the upmost care when developing new compressors....Helps maintain a desired temperature inside your carMade of durable materials$136.70 - $377.61
- Four Seasons®A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by Four Seasons®.All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.Premium parts you can rely onDesigned to keep your A/C system in top shape$59.83 - $383.23
- Replace®A/C Compressor ClutchA/C Compressor Clutch by Replace®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Replace features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...CAPA certification provides detailed testing and inspection procedures to ensure the quality of the parts covered by that SpecificationSame quality as OE for less money$80.64 - $132.57
- Spectra Premium®A/C Evaporator CoreA/C Evaporator Core by Spectra Premium®. Enjoy all the benefits of your A/C system with this evaporator core designed to lower the air temperature inside the cabin providing you with the most comfortable temperature inside the vehicle....Drop and Fit for easy installationManufactured according to original equipment specifications$43.40 - $197.85
- TYC®A/C Condenser Fan AssemblyA/C Condenser Fan Assembly by TYC®. One of the components that prevent your engine from overheating is the cooling fan, and should it fail, you'll notice it in very short time. When it happens, you won't need to pay the high dealer...OE quality at an affordable priceDirect replacement$28.43 - $184.84
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ HVAC Heater CoreGM Original Equipment™ HVAC Heater Core by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...High-strength brazed joints ensure durabilityDesigned to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance$35.34 - $327.52
- Four Seasons®A/C Receiver DrierA/C Receiver Drier by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.Premium parts you can rely onDesigned to keep your A/C system in top shape$8.06 - $86.94
- MANN-Filter®Cabin Air FilterCabin Air Filter by MANN-Filter®. This high-tech cabin air filter ensures the right climate in the passenger compartment by reliably trapping nearly 100% of dust, pollen, soot and other dirt particles from the intake air. Especially...Optimum ventilation of the cabin due to very high airflow ratesFilters even the smallest particles out of the airflow$4.74 - $126.05
- Spectra Premium®A/C AccumulatorA/C Accumulator by Spectra Premium®. The accumulator protects the A/C system from moisture to prevent corrosion and the formation of sludge, both of which can destroy the system from the inside. To provide a precise fit and excellent...100% product performance testedExtensive line coverage to both foreign and domestic vehicles$5.45 - $52.58
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ A/C CondenserGM Original Equipment™ A/C Condenser by ACDelco®. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Condensers are lightweight and compact. Manufactured with brazed and mechanically bonded aluminum construction for trouble-free durability.Built to fit most GM vehicles.Efficiently transfer heat to allow Air Conditioning Systems to operate at maximum capacity in a minimum amount of space.$98.25 - $506.18
- Four Seasons®A/C Evaporator CoreA/C Evaporator Core by Four Seasons®. Products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.Application specific designContains gaskets, o-rings to properly replace the product$34.62 - $154.79
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ A/C AccumulatorGM Original Equipment™ A/C Accumulator by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Right for your vehicle and lifestyleMade from high-quality materials for ultimate durability$18.13 - $64.84
The heating, ventilation and air conditioning system keeps us comfortable in our vehicles year-round. With minimal input from us, this complex system keeps us warm and the windshield fog-free in the winter, and makes sure we stay cool even on the most sweltering summer days. But with such complexity, it’s inevitable that parts will fail and that’s where we can help, by supplying you with the quality replacement A/C and heating parts you need to stay comfy.
In the A/C system, gaseous low-pressure refrigerant is drawn into the belt-driven compressor, where it is compressed and sent to the condenser under high-pressure. The condenser cools the refrigerant into its liquid form; it then flows to an expansion valve or orifice tube tube that meters it to the evaporator core in the cabin, where it absorbs the heat from the interior and returns to its gaseous form. The fan blows air over the core and makes you feel cool.
Of course, this is a simplified description of the system, and there are other parts like receiver-driers on expansion valve systems and accumulators on orifice tube systems, as well as pressure switches, compressor clutch, condenser fan, and the control system that turns your input into frosty air from the ducts. No matter the system malady, we have the parts to repair you’re A/C and keep it in top shape, from well-known manufacturers.
Your vehicle’s heater is not as elaborate as the A/C system but it’s the only one you care about when the mercury dips to the single digits. Coolant warmed by the engine is pumped through hoses to a heater core located under the dash. The heater core is like a miniature radiator, but where the radiator transfers engine heat to the outside air to maintain engine temperature, the heater core and blower motor transfers this heat to inside the cabin to keep you warm and keep your windshield clear. But if you’re not feeling the warmth or if you smell or see coolant on the floor, call us for heater replacement parts.
Because your heater relies on engine coolant, your engine’s cooling system must also be up to snuff or you’ll be shivering on the drive to work. A thermostat that’s stuck open won’t allow the engine to maintain a minimum operating temperature and you won’t have hot coolant flowing through the heater core. The core can also become clogged if the cooling system isn’t flushed regularly. No worries here though, because we have all the parts you need to repair and maintain your cooling system from brands you know and trust.
Many new cars are equipped with cabin air filters. These great additions to the heating, ventilation, and A/C system trap dust, pollen and other contaminants so you and your passengers can breathe healthy, clean air, and the charcoal-type versions even block odors. But these filters are often neglected and when they become clogged, their ability to filter pollutants is diminished, and they can restrict the flow of air. Thankfully, these filters are relatively easy to change and we have a great selection from the best filter makers in the world.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 25, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Cabin Air Filter?If you own a car or truck built since the early 1990s, the HVAC (heating, venting & air conditioning) system which provides heated and cooled air to the vehicle’s...
- September 25, 2014Servicing Your Cabin Air FilterDoes your vehicle have a cabin air filter? You may not know the answer to this question. If you bought your vehicle new, the salesperson may have made a point of...