- (27)A/C CompressorsMini
- (36)A/C CondensersMini
- (98)Cabin Air FiltersMini
- (11)A/C EvaporatorsMini
- (13)Heater CoresMini
- (19)A/C Receiver Driers & AccumulatorsMini
- (16)Blower MotorsMini
- (24)A/C Expansion Valves & Orifice TubesMini
- (4)Heater Control ValvesMini
- (10)A/C Relays, SwitchesMini
- (32)A/C HosesMini
- (51)Heater HosesMini
Mini is one of the well-known British auto brands owned by BMW since the middle of the 1990s. The first vehicles manufactured and marketed under Mini brand were revealed as a line of iconic compact autos from British Motor Corporation. Whatever Mini automobile you own, the 1965 model or an up-to-date car, your four-wheel friend deserves to stay in good condition. You have to inspect your precious automobile at specific mileage intervals to find out if there are any damaged parts. If inspection proves your vehicle’s air conditioning and heating system has some broken components, you can replace them with quality products.
Your Mini deserves to be maintained with efficient and quality auto parts. Our store is your perfect source to find and buy quality Mini replacement air conditioning and heating parts at prices that don’t bite. We offer a convenient search system, friendly tech support available 7 days a week, fast service, and affordable prices. That’s why there’s no better store to buy the correct compressors, evaporators, fan motors, or any other replacement parts for your vehicle’s air conditioning and heating system. If you have any questions or need help to pick the right auto parts, feel free to contact our tech support at any convenient time.
- Denso® A/C CompressorA/C Compressor by Denso®. DENSO First Time Fit® A/C compressors are engineered to meet all manufacturer's standards and the company's own rigorous standards. DENSO compressors are so highly regarded that lookalikes and...Oil - 100% replaced with OE-specified oilO-Rings & Seals - are replaced with OE-specified O-rings, which are compatible with both R12 and R134a refrigerants; including added factory O-ring installation kit to prevent leakage and ensure proper installation$128.58 - $665.73
- TYC® A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by TYC®. When your condenser is leaking, restricted, or otherwise damaged, you know you need to get a new one right away. The good news is you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement component...$40.38 - $170.04
- FRAM® Fresh Breeze™ Cabin Air FilterFresh Breeze™ Cabin Air Filter by FRAM®. The Fresh Breeze is engineered to filter and deodorize airflow drawn into the vehicle through the A/C, heating, and ventilation system. It is the only filter that utilizes the natural...Filters up to 98% of road dust and road pollenRemoves the reoccurring musty smell that can develop in air conditioning and heating systems$14.08 - $67.76
- Replace® A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by Replace®. The condenser is part of the A/C system. It receives the hot, high-pressure gaseous refrigerant from the compressor and cools it to a warm liquid state, although still under high pressure. The condenser...$40.56 - $1,217.04
- MANN-Filter® Cabin Air FilterCabin Air Filter by MANN-Filter®. This high-tech cabin air filter ensures the right climate in the passenger compartment by reliably trapping nearly 100% of dust, pollen, soot and other dirt particles from the intake air....Optimum ventilation of the cabin due to very high airflow ratesFilters even the smallest particles out of the airflow$7.26 - $118.42
- APDI® A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by APDI®. The condenser is part of the A/C system. It receives the hot, high-pressure gaseous refrigerant from the compressor and cools it to a warm liquid state, although still under high pressure. The condenser is...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$53.36 - $406.64
- Spectra Premium® A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by Spectra Premium®. With this high-quality Spectra Premium A/C condenser, you can easily fix your vehicle properly and have money left in your pocket. It's designed to look and fit just like the original part and...Drop in fit for easy installationBuilt to meet or exceed manufacturer's specifications$52.64 - $561.12
- Delphi® A/C CompressorA/C Compressor by Delphi®. Every Delphi compressor provides OE quality and efficient, reliable performance, combined with superior features such as an exact fit, higher pumping capacity and a proven clutch design for longer life.Compact, lightweight brazed-aluminum constructionEfficient and effective heat transfer performance because of microport condenser tubes$166.39 - $535.47
- TYC® Cabin Air FilterCabin Air Filter by TYC®. As soon as your cabin air filter clogs or gets damaged, you notice it right away. And now you don't have to go to the dealer and pay twice the price to have clean air circulating inside your vehicle again....OE quality at an affordable priceDirect replacement$5.22 - $28.27
- UAC® A/C Evaporator CoresA/C Evaporator Cores by UAC®. UAC strives to be on the cutting edge when it comes to offering the most comprehensive line of Evaporators. To meet that need, UAC developed unique process which they call “QFP.” This stands for...Helps maintain a desired temperature inside your carMade of durable materials$30.61 - $118.74
- Four Seasons® A/C CompressorA/C Compressor by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$118.33 - $1,882.96
- Hastings® Cabin Air FilterCabin Air Filter by Hastings®. This filter is specially designed and manufactured to reduce the amount of airborne pollutants and particles entering the cabin by capturing dust, pollen and other airborne contaminants. Meeting OE...Fully meets OE requirements for fit and operationReduces the level of contaminants, pollen, and dust in the cabin$7.48 - $70.06
- Bosch® Workshop Cabin Air FilterWorkshop Cabin Air Filter by Bosch®. Keep the air inside your vehicle clean and fresh just by replacing your cabin air filter with a Workshop Cabin Air Filter from Bosch. It offers an 80% efficiency rate down to 3 microns in...Captures 80% of dirt and other pollutants smaller than 3 microns from entering through the vehicle’s heating and air ventsProtects passengers in your vehicle against pollen, dust and dirt particles$6.56 - $99.30
- Universal Air Conditioner® A/C Compressor BodyA/C Compressor Body by Universal Air Conditioner®. Compressors are the heart of the A/C system, with a heavy responsibility to pump A/C refrigerant throughout the automobile’s A/C system. That’s why UAC take the upmost care...Helps maintain a desired temperature inside your carMade of durable materials$116.76 - $614.97
- Four Seasons® A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by Four Seasons®.All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$64.64 - $343.78
Guides & Articles
- Air Conditioning & HeatingHow To Use An A/C Manifold Gauge SetAn air conditioning manifold gauge set is a must-have tool for anyone who is interested in performing some basic system work at home, such as checking pressure in a/c lines, determining if there's a leak, adding small amounts of refrigerant, or performing a complete evacuation and recharge. Compact, hand-held manifold gauge sets are used universally when servicing home air conditioning systems as well as automotive ones, and professional technicians use them same way you can in your back yard. Although shops typically have large, costly machines that do the evacuating and recharging work, similar results can be achieved with equipment that can be purchased inexpensively and stored easily.
- Air Conditioning & HeatingServicing Your Cabin Air FilterDoes your vehicle have a cabin air filter? You may not know the answer to this question. If you bought your vehicle new, the salesperson may have made a point of letting you know of this feature. If you’ve had your vehicle serviced at a dealership, the service writer may have suggested to you that this filter be replaced. It seems that as opposed to air, oil, and fuel filters, many car owners just don’t know if there is a cabin air filter in their car.