Chevy El Camino Rims & Wheels
Have you ever felt the need to try something new, to change something in your life? If so, you can relax, you’re just like all the other people on the planet, as we all get bored of everyday routine and our surroundings, so making even the smallest change can have a big influence. If you’re tired of your vehicle’s ordinary look, you should definitely get some accessories or custom parts for it. They will make your car stick out, and perhaps give it just the flair or touch of art needed to carry on working. The Chevy El Camino wheels on sale at CARiD are not a huge change, but they are definitely something noticeable and worthwhile.
As a rule, car wheels are made of steel, alloy, or aluminum, and each of these materials influences performance differently. When choosing a product, you should take into account the following criteria: wheel size, color, design, and brand. Obviously, your car’s specifications really limit choice in terms of wheel size, but you have so many models to choose from, which are made by some of the biggest names on the market. To crown it all, we provide detailed descriptions for the wheel models in our catalog, giving our clients a real chance to snag a great deal. You can also buy all-season tires that will surely be of use sometime in the future.
- AMERICAN RACING® ANSEN SPRINT Polished$157.88 - $235.49 (ea)
- FOOSE® COUPE Multipiece$750.00 - $2,320.00 (ea)
- U.S. MAGS® CHEYENNE 5 U451$929.00 - $1,856.00 (ea)
- VISION® D-WINDOW Black$82.00 - $140.00 (ea)
- BG ROD WORKS® OLD SCHOOL Chrome$199.92 - $324.36 (ea)
- RIDLER® 645 Chrome$230.95 - $355.30 (ea)
- PACER® 03C SMOOTHIE Chrome$96.85 - $170.52 (ea)
- LEXANI FORGED® 001$1,015.00 - $4,450.00
Wheels. They fit, but are within 1/4" of spindle. Everything else is fine and look great. Staff and techs are very helpful with fitment. Shipping and delivery was great.
- Chevy El Camino Models
- El Camino BASE Wheels & Rims
- El Camino CUSTOM Wheels & Rims
- El Camino REG Wheels & Rims