Buick Rims & Wheels
- Lucerne Wheels
- Park Avenue Wheels
- Rainier Wheels
- Reatta Wheels
- Regal Wheels
- Rendezvous Wheels
- Riviera Wheels
While most people associate tradition, class, and value as positive attributes of Buick, we know high performance and progressive thinking are also accurate descriptions of this iconic American auto brand established in 1903. From its days as an early adopter of disc brakes, V8 engines and automatic transmissions, Buick has also had great success with turbos and superchargers on its more modern offerings. Seeking higher levels of performance with fuel economy, Buick began offering V6 turbo engines on 1978 full-size and mid-size models - joining Porsche and Saab as the only automakers to do so that year in the U.S. Years of refinement led to much-celebrated 1980s Grand National Turbos, 1990s supercharged Park Avenues, and current day turbocharged Regals that offer Audi levels of overall performance.
Whatever characteristics you value about your Buick the most, you’ll be able to find them when selecting custom wheels for it from CARiD. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Buick it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- LEXANI® - CSS-7 Custom PaintedStarting at: $679.00$679.00
- AMERICAN RACING® - VN425 PolishedStarting at: $510.51$510.51
- DUB® - X-87 CHRONStarting at: $750.75$750.75
- ASANTI® - 811Starting at: $898.50$898.50
- FORGIATO® - ESPORREStarting at: $1,120.00$1,120.00
- SAVINI® - SESTOStarting at: $1,050.00$1,050.00
- GFG® - ATLANTICCall For Pricing
- VISION® - AUTOBAHN Matte BlackStarting at: $120.00$120.00
- AVANT GARDE® - M590 BESPOKE Satin SilverStarting at: $442.00$442.00
- DIABLO® - ANGEL Chrome with Black InsertsStarting at: $365.50$365.50
| Posted by Michael | (Tacoma, WA)
Great wheel for the price. Some drips in the clear coat on the lip but you cant beat the price.