Maserati Rims & Wheels
Whether you see Maseratis as 4-door Ferraris, exotic GT coupes, or simply luxury cars that have consistently rivaled elite offerings from any country, you’d be correct. Founded in 1914 by six Maserati brothers, the company got its start building custom racecars – expanding into road vehicles in 1947. Through many ownerships, Maserati has retained its spirit of giving drivers a taste of sports car excitement and luxurious presence with exotic flair. Since its more recent alignment with Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Ferrari, Maserati has been on a winning streak with current-Quattroporte sedans and Gran Turismo two-door models – all powered by Ferrari V8 engines. Exotic levels of engineering and material construction make Maseratis unique, and CARiD recognizes this in the custom wheels we offer for them.
At CARiD, we offer only wheels designed, tested, and manufactured with the most advanced levels of technology in order to perform at the same high levels that your Maserati does itself. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Maserati it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- LEXANI® INVICTUS-Z Gloss Black with Machined Face, SS Lip and Chrome Insertsfrom $742.50 - $975.00 (ea)
- VOSSEN® VLE-1 Gloss Silver$625.00 (ea)
- TSW® CARTHAGE Gloss Black with Mirror Cut Lip and Milled Spokesfrom $200.00 - $320.00 (ea)
- GIOVANNA® ESSEX Bronze with SS Lipfrom $328.13 - $415.63 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® VF491 Polishedfrom $487.46 - $980.44 (ea)
- DUB® JOKER Custom Paintedfrom $1,250.00 - $3,465.00 (ea)
- GIANELLE® LUCCA Silver with Black Anodized Facefrom $284.38 - $393.75 (ea)
- ASANTI® 507from $1,125.00 - $1,437.50 (ea)
| Posted by Jimmy | (Florida City, FL)
They look very classy and sporty.