Welcome to CARiD’s Tire section for Maserati vehicles. Our web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires, or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. After entering your vehicle’s year and model details, you’ll notice a range of diameter sizes appear on the left – these are what will fit your specific vehicle without the need for suspension modification. When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes possible on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Lastly, you can choose between tires designed for performance or economy. The final selections that appear will be exactly what you’re looking for, and will be Maserati-approved safe choices for your vehicle. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.
Your Maserati is engineered to extremely tight tolerances to provide uncompromised levels of acceleration, handling, and stability at any speed. We know when it comes to buying tires for your it, you want to make sure the rubber you select maintains the proper speed rating and handling your car was designed to provide. In order to do just that, we strive to provide you with all the sizes and tread designs available on the market from major brands with proven track records. So no matter what kind of driving you plan to do, you’ll find the widest selection of tire choices here, all at prices that you can afford.
Tires are the only thing that provides contact between your vehicle and the road. Their main function is to provide a comfortable ride, and therefore, they should be as hard-wearing and robust as possible, maintaining controlled and safe manoeuvrability for your vehicle. This is the reason why the process of selecting the right tires is so much important. Your driving enjoyment, as well as safety over the next thousands of miles, will depend on this choice. To help you with this challenging task, we've put together a list of the most reliable tires in the industry. Read over 77 tire reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the level of protection that is perfect for your needs.
- BFGoodrichBFGoodrich® - g-Force Sport COMP-2Starting at: $109.71$109.71
- BridgestoneBRIDGESTONE® - Potenza RE050AStarting at: $201.69$201.69
- ContinentalCONTINENTAL® - ExtremeContact DWStarting at: $125.52$125.52
- FalkenFALKEN® - FK452Starting at: $102.63$102.63
- HankookHANKOOK® - Ventus V12 evo K110Starting at: $96.57$96.57
- KumhoKUMHO® - Ecsta LE Sport KU39Starting at: $113.58$113.58
- Lexani TiresLEXANI® - LX-5Starting at: $75.00$75.00
- MichelinMICHELIN® - Pilot Sport PS2Starting at: $219.35$219.35
- NexenNEXEN® - N3000Starting at: $85.73$85.73
- NittoNITTO® - InvoStarting at: $153.15$153.15