Saab Rims & Wheels
“Find your own road” has been a long standing belief of Saab engineers and stylists, one that has helped the Swedish brand create some of the most stylishly handsome and unique modern vehicles on the road. To name a few, notable Saab models include the first 1949 92, 1955 Sonnett, 1969 99, 1979 900, 1984 9000, and 9-5s from 1998 through 2012. Saab defined its beliefs that performance does not need to come at the expense of economy by becoming an early adopter of turbochargers across its model line in the 1970s, and the company hasn’t looked back since.
At CARiD, we offer only wheels designed, tested, and manufactured with the most advanced levels of technology in order to perform at the same high levels that your Saab does itself. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Saab it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- HD® COOL DOWN Gloss Black with Machined Face and Lipfrom $144.00 - $192.00 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR894 Chromefrom $282.74 - $540.86 (ea)
- KONIG® AIRSTRIKE Black with Machined Facefrom $140.40 - $253.80 (ea)
- MAXXIM® ALLEGRO Graphite with Machined Face and Lipfrom $108.00 - $145.26 (ea)
- MOTEGI RACING® MR107 Gloss Black with Machined Face and Lipfrom $156.24 - $237.76 (ea)
- SPEC-1® SP-4 Gloss Black with Machined Facefrom $119.95 - $149.95 (ea)
- DRIFZ® 207B FX Black with Red Lipfrom $116.51 - $156.69 (ea)
- FOCAL® 163B F-16 Matte Black with Red Stripefrom $136.60 - $176.77 (ea)
The rims look great on my Blazer. What an awesome improvement. The quality is outstanding, the price very affordable. Love them.