Welcome to the CARiD Tire section for Saab vehicles. Our web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires, or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. After entering your vehicle’s year and model details, you’ll notice a range of diameter sizes appear on the left – these are what will fit your specific vehicle without the need for suspension modification. When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes possible on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Lastly, you can choose between tires designed for performance or economy. The final selections that appear will be exactly what you’re looking for, and will be Saab-approved safe choices for your vehicle. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.
Whether you own a 900 Turbo, a 9-5, or 9-7X Aero sport utility, CARiD understands you value your Saab’s superb mix of sporty handling and comfort. Replacing tires on your Saab is no time to cut corners, and our goal is to provide you with the largest selection of tires from name brand manufacturers with proven performance records that live up to the demands your specific vehicle puts on them. If it’s out there, it’s in here.
- ACCELERA® IOTAfrom $88.43 - $194.23 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® LONG TRAIL T/A TOURfrom $126.12 - $210.41 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1from $133.87 - $320.38 (ea)
- CAPITOL® PRECISION TRAC IIIfrom $102.45 - $139.47 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LXfrom $127.85 - $216.31 (ea)
- COOPER® CS5 GRAND TOURINGfrom $84.27 - $159.20 (ea)
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8from $109.76 - $301.27 (ea)
- FALKEN® ZIEX ZE950from $71.12 - $188.71 (ea)
I ordered a set of chrome rims and they were here on time, and now I can't wait to put them on my car. I know people heads will be turning. Thanks, CARiD!