- 9-2 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 9-3 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 9-4X Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 9-5 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 9-7X Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 95 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 96 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 99 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 900 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 9000 Replacement Fuel System Parts
Offered on our site are the MagnaFuel ProStar 500 Fuel Pumps with Filters MP-4450. These Saab fuel delivery parts are designed to supply your engine with clean fuel at the right pressure and fuel rates. They are built with computer machined, top grade aluminum bodies which enhance their resilience and long lasting durability. They operate at a maximum pressure of 36psi making them ideal for high fuel capacity and performance applications. They feature the unique MagnaFuel custom built motor and the exclusive rotor/vane design which guarantees cool low amperage operation without overheating. To further enhance their qualities, they are extensively test fitted in many applications to ensure that they work smoothly with many types of fuel such as gasoline and alcohol fuels as well as in different engine configurations. They use an externally adjustable bypass that helps in eliminating pump cavitations, stabilize the fuel flow and eliminate any fuel starvation. They feature female, -12 AN inlet and outlets for enhanced fuel flow. Since they are very powerful they feed engines of up to 2000hp. All the necessary installation tools and a detailed set of instructions are also provided. They are further backed by a 1 year limited warranty from MagnaFuel.
Also featured on our site is the Fram/Fuel Filter. These Saab fuel delivery parts guarantee better performance by supplying clean fuel to the engine at all times. They feature a high technology filtration made with cellulose or a cellulose synthetic blend that filters tiny impurities of up to 10 microns. They weigh 0.21lbs and 2.78 by 2.78 inches. The Fram engineers recommend the changing of your filter annually for best results. They are also extensively test fitted in a wide range of applications with OE specifications of quality and perfect fitment. They are backed with a 1 year limited warranty from Fram.
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty...$42.13 - $1,362.20
- FRAM® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by FRAM®. Keep the fuel clean with In-Line Gasoline Fuel Filter by FRAM. This unit is designed specially for protecting the engine and fuel system of the vehicle. It traps and holds the smallest dirt particles which can...$3.37 - $63.15
- Denso® Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Denso®. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A...$9.42 - $417.51
- MANN-Filter® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by MANN-Filter®. Modern high performance injection systems place high demands on the quality and purity of fuel. MANN-Filter fuel filters ensure that dirt particles and any water contained in the fuel do not damage the...$2.63 - $93.50
- Delphi® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...$14.40 - $575.69
- Pierburg® Diesel Vacuum Pumps & PartsDiesel Vacuum Pumps & Parts by Pierburg®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time...$78.28 - $613.95
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...$1.90 - $70.37
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Tank Strap KitFuel Tank Strap Kit by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace worn, rusted, or missing straps, this fuel tank strap kit will help to keep your fuel tank in place ensuring its secure installation. Purchasing this kit, you get nothing...$15.93 - $236.58
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...$28.45 - $63.85
- Genuine® Replacement Throttle & PartsReplacement Throttle & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Dorman® Accelerator Pedal Position Assembly with SensorAccelerator Pedal Position Assembly with Sensor by Dorman®. Restore the accelerator pedal to proper operation, and prevent drivability problems with Dorman’s Accelerator Pedal Sensor. It features high quality materials and...$20.26 - $94.40
- Pierburg® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Pierburg®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...$78.28 - $613.95
- Genuine® Valve & RegulatorValve & Regulator by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...$15.23 - $866.90
- Genuine® Replacement Carburetor & PartsReplacement Carburetor & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your...$0.45 - $1,209.60
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Auto Repair PartsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
Saab Fuel System Parts Reviews
- Popular Replacement Fuel System Parts Part Numbers