- LEXANI FORGED® 001$1,015.00 - $4,450.00
- AMERICAN RACING® AR890 Chrome$195.80 - $373.09 (ea)
- DUB® 8-BALL Black with Milled Accents$310.00 - $525.00 (ea)
- ASANTI® 143$897.75 - $4,048.90 (ea)
- FORGIATO® ALNEATO$1,178.10 - $6,548.85
- SAVINI® ANCONA$1,153.60 - $4,034.16
- FUEL® ASSAULT Black with Milled Accents$220.00 - $400.00 (ea)
- ATX SERIES® CHAMBER II Satin Black$116.01 - $159.64 (ea)
About GMC Wheels
Created by General Motors in 1912 after the merger of two military and commercial truck producers, GMC has a long history of producing industrial-strength heavy trucks, buses, motor homes, and even military vehicles. GMC’s growth in the consumer market has been a result of pairing the best engineering and design talent with Chevrolet production capacity. Specializing in trucks only, GMC defined the look of full-size pickup trucks and sport utilities in 1973, and in later years with the 1983 S-15 Jimmy lineup, 1988 pickup trucks, and 2007 Yukon and Sierra. Currently GMC offers a full lineup of environmentally-responsible 4x4s including the compact Terrain, mid-size Acadia, and full-size Sierra and Yukon. Luxurious styling combined with solid value and rugged durability are hallmarks of GMC products that continue to make them a success story today.
Any GMC’s blend of positive attributes lend itself to a wide range of custom wheels that will look great on it. At CARiD we offer a huge selection of wheels so you can find the exact look you want for your GMC. So whether you seek wheels that add a look of off-road ruggedness or wheels that give you Cadillac Escalade levels of bling, you’ll find all them here on our website. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your GMC it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
Guides & Articles
- Stanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Cleaning and Protecting Your WheelsWheels that catch your eye because they really set off a vehicle do so because they are clean and sparkling, not dirty. If turning back to gaze at your own rims brings disappointment, the time is now to clean them up, get them looking their best with a shine, and develop a routine for keeping them that way.
- Custom Wheels 101To get the proper wheel for your car or truck, the wheel must have the right combination of wheel dimensions. Just as the sleeve length on a shirt or the inseam on a pair of pants has to be right for them to fit your body, your wheels have to be the right size for them to fit properly on your car or truck. This article will explain the various dimensions and how they are measured.
- Are Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- What is Staggered Wheel Fitment?Staggered wheel fitment is a term for the rear wheels being bigger and/or wider than the front wheels. This only works on rear wheel drive cars, where the bigger rear wheels can put more power onto the pavement. Changes in the relationship of wheel dimensions between front and rear on a RWD car changes the balance of the vehicle.