G-FX Wheels and Rims
- DESERT EAGLEBlack-Machinedfrom $137.70 (ea)G-FX# 15882321
- DOUBLE BARRELBlack-Machinedfrom $91.80 (ea)G-FX# 15882746
- DOUBLE BARRELBlackfrom $91.80 (ea)G-FX# 15884478
- G10Blackfrom $129.74 (ea)G-FX# 15884483
- G20Gunmetal-Machinedfrom $101.39 (ea)G-FX# 15884484
- G50Black-Machinedfrom $101.39 (ea)G-FX# 15884488
- OR-7Black-Machinedfrom $171.36 (ea)G-FX# 15884492
- OR-7Black-Machinedfrom $171.36 (ea)G-FX# 15884495
- SIX SHOOTERBlack-Machinedfrom $91.80 (ea)G-FX# 15884502
- SIX SHOOTERBlackfrom $91.80 (ea)G-FX# 15884504
- TR-1Blackfrom $137.70 (ea)G-FX# 15884505
Although G-FX Wheels has been faced with stiff competition ever since it was launched, the brand relied on the core principles that it inherited from Voxx to see itself through. By focusing on quality, availability and competitive pricing, G-FX Wheels managed to not only fend off its rivals but the brand more than earned its spurs in the process too. The balance between quality and price is one area that G-FX takes particularly seriously as the brand caters to off-road purposes where strong and high quality wheels are a requirement.
Up till 2009, Voxx had dealt with tuner and European passenger vehicle products - but that year, the company decided to create a new brand that would be positioned as an entry-level brand of aftermarket wheels for trucks and SUVs. That was how the G-FX Wheels brand came into existence, and its first line was a resounding success. Soon, G-FX Wheels was a prominent brand and decided to expand further into ATV, UTV, and side-by-side applications too.
Considering the market that G-FX Wheels cater to, it should come as no surprise that the majority of their designs focus on imposing and rugged features. Because the brand caters to both on-road as well as off-road fitments, its wheels are designed to fit either stock height or suspension modified vehicles. Realizing that the needs of its clientele constantly shifts, G-FX Wheels is always at the cutting edge of wheel technology. So far, this brand has certainly been performing well, and has become a fixture in the aftermarket wheel industry despite being relatively young.
Looks good in all black. I thought about going with 18" but changed my mind for some reason and bought 20". It took me a while to make up my mind, but I am pleased with these. Just need to get 'em muddy now!