Chrysler Rims & Wheels
- Crossfire Wheels
- Fifth Avenue Wheels
- Imperial Wheels
- Laser Wheels
- Le Baron Wheels
- LHS Wheels
- New Yorker Wheels
An American icon, Chrysler has been at the forefront of innovative automobile designs for over eighty years. To name a few, the 1934 Airflow, 1955 300 Hemi, 1969 Imperial, 1982 LeBaron convertible, 1984 minivans, 1993 Concorde, 1997 Prowler, 2001 P.T. Cruiser, 2003 Crossfire, and 2005 300C were all segment-creating designs soon imitated by automakers of all nationalities. Mergers with Mercedes-Benz and Fiat have added to Chrysler’s engineering expertise, and the company’s offerings today reflect high levels of power and style as a result.
At CARiD we offer a wide selection of wheels, each with a high level of style befitting your Mopar vehicle. So whether you seek to enhance your 300’s natural bling or your Town & Country’s classic style, you’ll find all the choices you need here on our website. No matter what designs, sizes, colors, and shapes you prefer in a custom wheel, if it’s out there on the street then you’ll find it in here. Everything we sell can be customized to your specification, so when it goes on your Chrysler it looks right. Specialists are available 7 days a week to help you with any questions you have.
- LEXANI® LSS-11 Black with Machined Face and Ring$252.00 (ea)
- VOSSEN® VVSCV3 Matte Black with Machined Facefrom $499.00 - $749.00 (ea)
- TSW® JARAMA Hyper Silver with Mirror Cut Lipfrom $184.00 - $384.00 (ea)
- GIOVANNA® DALAR-5 Blackfrom $319.55 - $458.99 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® MAVERICK Anthracite with Machined Facefrom $104.14 - $164.05 (ea)
- DUB® X-79from $715.00 - $3,108.00 (ea)
- ASANTI® ABL-4 Black with Machined Face and Stripefrom $357.00 - $595.00 (ea)
- FORGIATO® DREA-Mfrom $1,120.00 - $1,724.00 (ea)
| Posted by Steven | (Strathroy Ontario, ON)
Puts these rims on my 2009 Sebring they look fantastic. Like the PVD coating super hard better than clear coat. Had a tear in my eye when I finally got see them on car.