Chrysler Crossfire Rims & Wheels
If you’re an experienced shopper on the aftermarket, you probably know how different in quality the sold items can be. Some offer a decent quality and perfect usage at a low price, while overpriced models constantly break. Furthermore, we often hear stories of customer getting scammed or duped into buying a poor product. Besides finding a trusted supplier like CARiD and choosing parts, you should first know several things about the materials used to make the best Chrysler Crossfire wheels.
Usually, wheels are made from steel, aluminum, magnesium, or an alloy of metals. Steel wheels are the heaviest but are very reasonable in terms of price. Aluminum and magnesium wheels are lighter, more expensive, but provide better handling to the driver. These custom wheels undergo a serious and thorough manufacturing process, and are built to last for a long time without deforming or losing their beauty. In our catalogue, you should figure out which wheel size, color, and design you want your car to have and search for a match in our catalog. CARiD doesn’t just sell wheels though, as our tires are becoming a real hit. This is only natural, as our customers have developed a real level of trust for us which we really cherish.
- LEXANI® R-SEVEN Chromefrom $400.00 - $520.00 (ea)
- VOSSEN® VLE-1 Gloss Silver$650.00 (ea)
- TSW® CHICANE Black with Mirror Cut Facefrom $184.00 - $304.00 (ea)
- GIOVANNA® ANDROS Chromefrom $446.25 - $787.50 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR894 Chromefrom $232.85 - $467.46 (ea)
- DUB® X-14 INSURRECTIONfrom $715.00 - $3,108.00 (ea)
- GIANELLE® LUCCA Silver with Machined Facefrom $351.05 - $505.75 (ea)
- ASANTI® AF169from $898.50 - $4,136.00 (ea)
- Chrysler Crossfire Models
- Crossfire REG Wheels & Rims