Chrysler 300M Rims & Wheels
Nowadays, the aftermarket is so full with competing brands and companies that finding and choosing a product can turn into an overwhelming and unproductive experience. Though the growth of this sector has brought many good things, like countless new products and more access to these products, it has also caused some problems. For instance, while most companies that deal in this sector are honest and trusty, some resort to such practices as price fixing, selling knock-offs or limiting their variety. In this environment, it has become difficult to find a trusted supplier, but fear not, CARiD is here to help. The Chrysler 300M wheels we feature are a great example of high-quality products and wide variety.
As a rule, wheels are made of either steel, aluminum, magnesium, or an alloy, and the material does influence the vehicle’s performance. Steel wheels are the heaviest but are also very affordable. Aluminum and magnesium wheels are similar in the fact that they are more expensive, lighter, and provide better handling. You will also have other criteria to choose from, including wheel size, design, and color. If you want something extra, custom tires fit for all seasons are also featured at CARiD.
- LEXANI® R-TWELVE Black with Machined Face and SS Lipfrom $413.00 - $520.00 (ea)
- TSW® ROCKINGHAM Matte Blackfrom $184.00 - $304.00 (ea)
- GIOVANNA® ESSEX Silver with Machined Face and SS Lipfrom $446.25 - $565.25 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR890 Chromefrom $195.80 - $373.09 (ea)
- DUB® X-12 FORMULAfrom $715.00 - $3,108.00 (ea)
- GIANELLE® MONACO Bronzefrom $416.50 - $535.50 (ea)
- ASANTI® ABL-10 Black with Machined Face and SS Lipfrom $423.30 - $576.30 (ea)
- FORGIATO® FIOCCOfrom $1,190.00 - $6,615.00 (ea)
- Chrysler 300M Models
- 300M REG Wheels & Rims