Chrysler LHS Rims & Wheels
Nowadays, large chunks of the population, city dwellers in particular, lead hectic and fast-paced lifestyles. We often get so caught up in work and our routine that we forget to live and do fun stuff, we just accept the boring as a standard and this is a very wrong choice. In times like these, the best way out can be to make a change, try something new and spice things up. By disrupting the vicious cycle of work with spontaneity and adventure, you’re regaining the things we have to live for. However, sometimes a little change is all it takes to spice things up and what better thing is there to change if not your car, which you spend hours in every day. The Chrysler LHS wheels sold at CARiD are custom made, and installing them is sure to impact your life.
Adding a new style and flair to your car will not only make you prouder of it, it will definitely attract the attention of the public, whose praise is known to be cathartic. To choose a really stylish set of wheels, you should go over several points. First off, you must decide on the wheels’ color, as this is one of the most noticed elements and getting it wrong can be disastrous. You should also pick an original design which best suits your car and incorporates your personal touch. You’ll have hundreds of options to choose from, so why not start now, while the potential for change is there.
- SPEC-1® SP-1 Gloss Black with Machined Face$119.95 - $134.95 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR890 Chrome$237.76 - $453.03 (ea)
- ADVANTI RACING® 15th ANNIVERSARY Hyper Dark with Machined Undercut$179.40 - $291.00 (ea)
- KONIG® AIRSTRIKE Black with Machined Face$140.40 - $253.80 (ea)
- FIFTEEN 52® TARMAC Paint Ready$529.00 - $559.00 (ea)
- MAXXIM® ALLEGRO Graphite with Machined Face and Lip$108.00 - $145.26 (ea)
- MOTEGI RACING® FF7 Gloss Black with Clear Coat and Polished Lip$156.24 - $187.43 (ea)
- HD® CD20 Gloss Black with Polished Face$195.00 - $210.00 (ea)