Chrysler Town and Country Accessories & Parts
The Chrysler Town and Country got its start on the heels of the American automaker's popular entry-level minivan, the Caravan, in 1989. Since that time, the vehicle has managed to stay towards the top of the heap in its segment thanks to consistent updates to the design and underhood parts of the Chrysler Town and Country. Featuring a longer wheelbase for more cargo/passenger space, the Town and Country has been equipped with everything the "regular" Caravan has offered, but with even more options. When the Town and Country first started making its presence known on the road, it was outfitted with a 3.0L V6 mated to either a four-speed automatic transmission. As for its dimensions, the Town and Country measured in with a wheelbase of 119.1 inches, a width of 72 inches, a height of 64.8 inches and an overall length of 191.4 inches. The first generation of the Town and Country didn't last long, as the minivan was given a significant redesign heading into the 1991 model year.
Second-generation versions of the Town and Country were introduced for 1991 and showcased smoother exterior styling and accessories, as well as improvements to the interior layout. The primary engine configuration was a 3.3L V6 good for 150 horsepower directed through a standard four-speed automatic transmission. 1992 welcomed in arrival of new options and parts, such as all-wheel drive, child safety seats, a driver's side airbag, and bucket seats. Minimal changes were made for 1993 but a year later, a passenger side airbag was made standard while the engine was upgraded to a more powerful 3.8L V6 which produced 162 horsepower along with 194 pounds-per-foot of torque. For 1995, remote keyless entry started being included into the list of standard Chrysler Town and Country parts. Chrysler introduced the third generation of the Town and Country in 1996. The base engine was a 3.3L V6 that got credit for pumping out up to 158 horsepower while a slightly punchier 3.8L configuration was also offered (166 hp). 1998 ushered in an improved 3.8L V6, which this time showed off up to 180 horsepower. All engines were geared to a four-speed automatic transmission. Trim levels started off as the LX and LXi, with the SX joining the lineup in 1997 and the Limited two years later in 1999.
In 2001, Chrysler unveiled the fourth generation of the Town and Country in two different wheelbases: regular and long. The regular wheelbases were badged as the Chrysler Voyager, as Plymouth was being phased out. The primary engine was a 3.3L V6 but once again, an upgraded 3.8L V6 was offered as well, this time with up to 215 horsepower. Stow ‘n Go seating and all-wheel drive were the main attractions. Trim levels were the EX, LX, and Limited, although the EL was introduced in 2002, while the base and Touring followed suit in 2002 and 2003, respectively. Fifth-generation versions of the Chrysler Town and Country arrived in time for the 2008 model year. It was offered in three trim levels – the LX, Touring, and Limited. The base engine was a 3.3L V6 good for around 175 horsepower mated to a four-speed automatic transmission. Touring variants received a heftier 3.8L motor (197 hp) paired to a six-speed automatic transmission. The top-level Limited was outfitted with a 4.0L V6 that throws out 251 horsepower along with the same six-speed automatic as the Touring. Stow ‘n Go seating was standard on the LX. Touring models showcased a power liftgate, while the Limited was equipped with such niceties like heated second-row seats and eight-way power front-passenger seats. Stability control, antilock brakes, brake assist, and three rows of head-curtain airbags were standard accessories across the Chrysler Town and Country board.
The Town & Country has shown that minivans can be stylish as well as productive. For the driver who needs extra space along with vehicular dependability, Chrysler introduced the Town & Country in 1989 and quickly left its mark on the industry. The V6 engine allows the necessary punch that is always important to get the performance you need and the delightfully efficient dash panel allows an air of convenience whenever traveling. From the Stow ‘n Go seating available in contemporary models to the solid drivability prevalent throughout, the Chrysler Town & Country is a name that drivers everywhere understand.
Your SUV needs the best of the best. With CARiD.com's selection of Chrysler Town & Country Accessories and Parts, that's exactly what you get! Anything you need to give your vehicle the kind of look and feel you want is right here. Our lineup of Chrysler Town & Country accessories and parts covers all the bases. Interior, exterior, style, protection, comfort, you name it, we've got it. When Chrysler Town & Country accessories are your priority, this is the only place that has it all.
- # 2384957
- Covercraft® Sunbrella™ Custom Car Coverfrom $463.61 - $515.57# 10571892
- # 9138890
- # 12787034
- Remin® Basic Kit$109.20# 17554210
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Remanufactured Loaded Brake Caliperfrom $33.31 - $46.94# 20335471
- # 7249985
- Dorman® Wheel Studfrom $9.86 - $27.82# 28868357
- # 34831756
Whatever you expect from your Chrysler Town and Country, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Chrysler Town and Country and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Chrysler Town and Country Pet Travel
- Chrysler Town and Country Dash Kits
- Chrysler Town and Country Billet Grilles
- Chrysler Town and Country Chrome Trim
- Chrysler Town and Country Spoilers
- Chrysler Town and Country Floor Mats
- Chrysler Town and Country Grill Guards
- Chrysler Town and Country Body Kits
- Chrysler Town and Country Wind Deflectors
- Chrysler Town and Country Cargo Liners
- Chrysler Town and Country Vertical Doors
- Chrysler Town and Country Seat Covers
- Chrysler Town and Country Car Covers
- Chrysler Town and Country Running Boards
- Chrysler Town and Country Bug Deflectors
- Chrysler Town and Country Steering Wheels
- Chrysler Town and Country Custom Gauges
- Chrysler Town and Country Light Covers
- Chrysler Town and Country Side Mirrors
- Chrysler Town and Country License Plates
- Chrysler Town and Country Wiper Blades
- Chrysler Town and Country Custom Hoods
- Chrysler Town and Country Bike Racks
- Chrysler Town and Country Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Chrysler Town and Country Sun Shades
- Chrysler Town and Country Dash Covers
- Chrysler Town and Country Side Vents
- Chrysler Town and Country Sunroof Visors
- Chrysler Town and Country Car Organizers
- Chrysler Town and Country Racing Seats
- Chrysler Town and Country Car Bras
| Posted by Jack | (New York, NY)
Bought several parts from CARiD. They arrived on time, and worked perfectly well! Mopar® W0133-1857528-MPR Engine Mount. Extremely thankful for the service and quality!