Chrysler Le Baron Rims & Wheels
Chrysler is a great American company founded in 1925 by Walter Chrysler. Back then, Mr. Chrysler didn’t even imagine that his small company would grow on a global scale and produce a wide range of automobiles, as well as radar antennas, missiles, and space boosters. This is a brand well known for quality and style, which the LeBaron model clearly demonstrates. If you’re looking for accessories or custom parts for your LeBaron, you should be wary of knockoffs and second-grade products being sold on the aftermarket at the price of premium products. However, when you shop at CARiD, you are guaranteeing your own satisfaction, as the products we sell never disappoint.
We take customer service very seriously, so we have designed an easy interface where users can browse through and pick parts and accessories. If any unforeseen difficulties arise, we have special staff who manages these matters. If you’re choosing custom wheels at our site, you should consider the wheels size, color, material, and design you want, before making a choice you might later regret. These wheels are all of superior quality and are built to last for years, withstanding the rigors of driving. Tires are also available for sale to all of our customers.
- SPEC-1® SP-1 Gloss Black with Machined Face$162.24 - $179.38 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR895 Bright PVD$125.15 - $168.46 (ea)
- ADVANTI RACING® BELLO Matte Black$189.00 - $255.00 (ea)
- KONIG® AIRSTRIKE Black with Machined Face$140.40 - $253.80 (ea)
- FIFTEEN 52® TARMAC Paint Ready$533.80 - $571.20 (ea)
- MAXXIM® ALLEGRO Graphite with Machined Face and Lip$108.00 - $145.26 (ea)
- MOTEGI RACING® FF7 Gloss Black with Clear Coat and Polished Lip$113.27 - $154.35 (ea)
- HD® AUTOBAHN Gloss Black with Polished Face$216.00 - $296.00 (ea)
- Chrysler Le Baron Models
- Le Baron 4 LUG Wheels & Rims
- Le Baron 5 LUG Wheels & Rims
- Le Baron REG Wheels & Rims